Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Erie Lackawanna

Electro-Motive Passenger Diesels

810, E8A, Class PE-22. was built in January 1951, #13676, FN 6232-A1, as General Motors Corp 810.  It was sold as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 810 in March 1951 and became EL 810, Class PE-22, in 1960.  It was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4 and became Consolidated Railroad Corp 4001, Class E8A, in April 1976.  It was retired in January 1978. and was traded in to Electro-Motive.

812, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in April 1951, #14011, FN 2033-A1, as DL&W 812.  It became EL 812, Class PE-22, in 1960 and rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4002, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in March 1979.

813, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in April 1951, #14012, FN 2033-A2, as DL&W 813.  It became EL 813, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4003, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in March 1979.

814, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in April 1951, #14013, FN 2033-A3, as DL&W 814,  It became EL 814, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4004, Class E8A, in April 1971 and scrapped at Pielet Brothers in 1977.

815, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in April 1951, #14014, FN 2033-A4, as DL&W 815.  It became EL 815, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4005, Class E8A, in April 1971 and scrapped at Pielet Brothers in 1977.

816, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in April 1951, #14015, FN 2033-A5, as DL&W 816.  It became EL 816, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4006, Class E8A, in April 1971 and scrapped at Pielet Brothers in 1977.

817, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in April 1951, #14016, FN 2033-A6, as DL&W 817.  It became EL 817, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4007 Class E8A, in April 1971 and scrapped at Pielet Brothers in 1977.

818, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in May 1951, #14017, FN 2033-A7, as DL&W 818.  It became EL 818, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4008, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in March 1979.

819, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in May 1951, #14018, FN 2033-A8, as DL&W 819.  It became EL 818, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4009, Class E8A, in April 1976.

820, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in January 1951, #12218, FN 2027-A1, as Erie RR 820, Class PE-22.  It became EL 820, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1972 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4010, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in October 1979.

824, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in February 1951, #12222, FN 2027-A5, as Erie RR 824, Class PE-22.  It became EL 824, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1972 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4013, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in October 1979.

825, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in February 1951, #12223, FN 2027-A6, as Erie RR 825, Class PE-22.  It became EL 825, Class PE-22 in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1972 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4014, Class E8A, in April 1976.

828, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in February 1951, #12226, FN 2027-A9, as Erie RR 828, Class PE-22.  It became EL 828, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1972 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4017, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in March 1979.

830, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in March 1951, #12228, FN 2027-A11, as Erie RR 830, Class PE-22.  It became EL 830, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1972 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4019, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in March 1979.

832, E8A, Class PE-22, was built in March 1951, #12230, FN 2027-A13, as Erie 832, Class PE-22.  It became EL 832, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in January 1972 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4021, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal is March 1979.

"835", E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1952, #15653, FN 6354-A6, as Pennsylvania RR 5788A, Class EP-20.  It was renumbered 4248 in 1966 and became Penn Central 4248, Class EP-22, in 1968.  It became Conrail 4248, Class E8A, in April 1976 and became New Jersey Transportation 4248 in December 1976.  It was rebuilt at Elizabethport in October 1979 and donated to United Railroad Historical Society in 1987.  It was restored as Erie RR 835 and later restored as EL 835

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

11/3/2017

Memorial of Saint Malachy O’More

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

It is not the actual physical exertion that counts towards a man's progress, nor the nature of the task, but by the spirit of faith with which it is undertaken.

--St. Francis Xavier