Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
A257. It was rebuilt from B257.
424 was built by Werkspoor in 1929.
624, Class 3G, was built in 1960.
700, Class 7G, was built in 1967.
Geldersche Tramweg Maatschappij
M-15069 was built by Ford Motor Co in 1923. It is now a museum item
Haagse Tramweg Maatschappij
209 was built by Werkspoor/Schweizerische Werzeug-Maschinenfabrik Oerlikon in 1949.
326 was built by Allan in 1927.
1005 was built by LaBrugeoise in 1957.
Rotterdamsche Tramweg Maatschappij
Rotterdamse Elektrische Tram Maatschappij
Rotterdamse Elektrische Tram
It started with operating horse trams in Rotterdam. It soon followed by the steam tramline to nearby Schiedam, all on 1435 mm gauge. The company also operated horse tramlines in other parts of The Netherlands. In 1898 the first line on 1067 mm gauge from Rotterdam to the south was opened and the RTM started to build an about 230 km long steam tram network in the area. A major issue was that the different parts of the network had to be connected with each other by ferries, which turned the RTM into a combined steam tram and shipowner company. It was closed in 1966.
In the same period the Rotterdam urban tram network had to be electrified and it was decided that this was to be done by another company, the Rotterdamse Elektrische Tramweg Maatschappij (RETM). The RETM took over the urban tram operations and the steam tramline to Schiedam in 1904. In 1927 the concession expired and the city-hall took over changing the RETM into the RET.
117 was built by Allan & Co in 1950.
500 was built by Allan & Co on June 6, 1931. It was wrecked on June 10, 1950, and rebuilt. It was retired on August 29, 1967.
528 was built by Werkspoor in 1931.
567 was built by Beijnes in 1931. It was retired in 1968.
509 was built by Holland-Saurer in 1955.
Information courtesy: Ernst Kers, David Revis
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Blessed Liduina Meneguzzi
The adorable Heart of Jesus is our comfort, our way, our life.
--St. Frances Xavier Cabrini