Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Detroit & Mackinac Ry.

Lake States RR

116 was built by Baldwin in 1888.

120, DLC6, was built by Plymouth in September 1927, #2728.

181 "Bay City", C425M, was built by Alco in December 1965, #3433-07, as Pennsylvania RR 2443, Class AF-25.  It became Penn Central 2443, Class AF-25, in 1968 and Consolidated Railroad Corp 2443, Class C-425, in April 1976.  It was renumbered 5077 in October 1979 and rebuilt by General Electric in February 1981 as DM 181.  It was rebuilt in 2000 as C425M-AC.  It was sold for scrap on October 20, 2011.

281, C425M, was built by Alco in December 1965, #3433-06, as PRR 2442, Class AF-25.  It became PC 2442, Class AF-25, in 1968 and Conrail 2442, Class C-425, in April 1976.  It was renumbered 5076 in October 1979 and rebuilt by General Electric in February 1981 as DM 281.  It was sold for scrap on October 20, 2011.

371, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1964, #28793, FN 7710-2, as Detroit Toledo & Ironton 351.  It became Grand Trunk Western 6351 in January 1984 and sold as Indiana Hi Rail 371.  It was sold as Wabash & Erie RR 371 and rebuilt as Lake State Ry 371 "Lake Erie", GP38M.  It was rebuilt as 303, road slug.

381, C425M, was built by Alco in December 1965, #3433-08, as PRR 2444, Class AF-25.  It became PC 2444, Class AF-25, in 1968 and Conrail 2444, Class C-425, in April 1976.  It was renumbered 5078 in October 1979 and rebuilt by General Electric in February 1981 as DM 381.  It was sold for scrap on October 20, 2011.

466, RS2u, was built by Alco in November 1946, #73645. It was rebuilt by Alco in April 1956 and sold to Tuscola & Saginaw Bay as 466 in March 1982. It was resold to Michigan Southern as 466 in 1991.

469, RS2u, was built by Alco in September 1946, #74986.  It was rebuilt by Alco in April 1956 and sold to Waymore Power Co.

698, HR412, was built by Bombardier in 1981, #M6115-04, as Canadian National 2583, Class MR-20d.  It was renumbered 3583 in 1986 and retired on February 13, 1998.  It was sold as LSRC 698 in 1998 and retired to became a parts supply.

798 "City of Alpena", M420W, was built by Montreal in June 1977, #M6092-18, as CN 2577, Class MR-20c.  It was renumbered 3577 in 1986 and retired on February 26, 1998,  It was sold as LSRC 798 in 1998 and scrapped in November 2011.

975, RS3u, was built by Alco in October 1954, #80756, as Boston & Maine 1517, Class DRS-1e,  It was retired in 1972 and sold to Naporano Iron & Metal in November 1972.  It was sold and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in 1974 as DM 975,

976, C420, was built by Alco in February 1964, #3370--01, as Long Island RR 208, Class L-1.  It became Class AGP-20msc and later sold to Morrison Knudsen.  It was rebuilt as DM 976 on July 9, 1976.

1195 "City of East Tawas", RS11, was built by Alco in June, 1961, #83695, as Norfolk & Western 405. It was sold to XTRA Inc as 405 and leased as North Texas Central 405.It went into the XTRA lease fleet in April, 1984.  It was leased as Lone Star Track Inc 405.  It was sent as Florida West Coast 405 in 1980s and transferred as New Hampshire & Vermont 405 in 1990s.  It was sold and rebuilt as LSRC 1195 "City of East Tawas" in 1995.  It was retired.

1280 "City of Grayling", C425M, was built by Alco in December 1965, #3433-03, as PRR 2439, Class AF-25.  It became PC 2439, Class AF-25, in 1968 and Conrail 2439, Class C-425, in April 1976.  It was renumbered 5073 in October 1979 and rebuilt by General Electric in February 1981 as DM 1280.  It was donated to the Saginaw Railroad Museum.

2052, GP35m, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1964, #28790, FN 7706-4, as Missouri Pacific 618. It was renumbered 2516 in March 1974 and then rebuilt as 2608 in 1976. It was sold to Wilson Ry Corp on January 5, 1987, and to Wisconsin Central Ltd as 4004 in October 1987. It was rebuilt as 2052.  It was sold as LSRC 2052.

3500, M420W, was built by Montreal in April 1973, #M6071-01 as Canadian National 2500, Class MR-20a.  It was renumbered 3500 in 1986 and retired on November 25, 1997.  It was transferred as Canac Inc  3500 and sold as Kelowna Pacific Ry 3500.  It was sold as LSRC 3500 in 2004 and scrapped in October 2011.

3504, M420W, was built by Montreal in April 1973, #M6071-05, as CN 2504, Class MR-20a.  It was renumbered 3504 in 1986 and retired on December 11, 1997.  It was transferred as Canac 3504 and sold as KPRy 3504.  It was sold as LSRC 3504 in 2004 and scrapped in October 2011.

3575, M420W, was built by Montreal in June 1977, #M6092-16, as CN 2575, Class MR-20c. It was renumbered 3582 in 1986 and retired on March 18, 1996,  It was leased as Hudson Bay Ry 3575 in 1996 and sold as St Thomas & Eastern 3575 in 1998.  It was transferred as Port Colborne Harbor Ry 3575 in 1999 and sold as KPRy 3575 in 2000.  It was sold as LSRC 3575 in 2004 and scrapped.

4300, GP40X, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1978, #766016-3, FN 766016-3, as Southern Pacific 7230, Class EF435-2.  It was retired in January 1996 and sold as Helm Leasing Corp 4300.  It was sold as LSRC 4300 in August 2010.

4502, U23B, was built by General Electric in January 1973, #38560, as Missouri Pacific 670.   It was assigned Union Pacific 536 but was retired and sold to National Railway Equipment on December 9, 1988.  It was sold as DM 4502 and became Central Michigan RR 4502.  It was scrapped in July 2006.

5921, SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1970, #36887, FN 7289-1, as Grand Trunk Western 5921, Class GF-30j.  It was retired on September 6, 2002, and sold to Larry's Truck Equipment in 2003.  It was sold as LSRC 5921 in December 2005.

6301, SD40-2, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1971, #7324-25, FN 7324-25, as Union Pacific 3107, Class SD40-2.  It was retired on October 26, 1988, and sold to Precision National Corp as PNL 3107 on November 30, 1988.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Corp as NREX 3107 in 1997.  It was sold to GEC-Alstom and rebuilt as GSFX 3062 on September 1, 2000.  It was sold to CIT Financial as CITX 3062 and sold as LSRC 6301 in December 2013.

201 was built by Brill in 1928, #22749.  It was rebuilt and sold to TeleDetector Co and resold as Union Pacific DC-3.  It was retired in December 1986.

 

Roster information:  Eric Fotaug, Bill Miller

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/30/2017

3rd Sunday in Easter

Memorial of Saint Aphrodisius of Alexandria

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Commitment is doing what you said you would do, after the feeling you said it in has passed.

-- St. Camillus