Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago & Illinois Midland Ry.

Steam Locomotives

500, Class A-1, was built by Baldwin in June 1927, #60064. It was retired in August 1953 and scrapped.

501, Class A-1, was built by Baldwin in June 1927, #60065. It was retired in July 1950 and scrapped.

502, Class A-1, was built by Baldwin in August 1928, #60590. It was retired in August 1953 and scrapped.

2 was built by Alco-Brooks in August 1904 #30149, as Pawnee RR 2. In 1910 it became St. Louis Iron Mountain & Southern 901 and then Missouri Pacific 901. It was scrapped in April 1932.

3 was built by Alco-Brooks in November 1904, #30321, as Pawnee RR 3. It was retired in January 1920 and sold.

504, Class B-1, was built by Alco-Brooks in February 1906, #38861, as 4. It was renumbered in 1927 and retired in December 1939 and scrapped.

1st 5 was purchased from Hicks Locomotive in 1907 and scrapped in 1915.

505, Class A-2, was built by Baldwin in November 1897, #15572, as Quincy Omaha & Kansas City 24. It later became Omaha Kansas City & Eastern 505 and was purchased from the CB&Q in 1926 and numbered 5. In 1927 it was renumbered 505 and retired in 1929 and scrapped.

1st 6 was purchased from Hicks Locomotive in 1907 and sold in April 1920.

506, Class A-2, was built by Baldwin in November 1897, #15573, as QO&KC 25. It later became OKC&E 506 and was purchased from the CB&Q in 1926 and numbered 6. In 1927 it was renumber 506 and retired in March 1929 and scrapped.

7 was built by the CB&Q at Aurora in 1889 as CB&Q 1025. It later became Burlington & Missouri River 240 and was purchased in 1918. It was scheduled to be renumbered 507 but was retired in February 1927 and scrapped.

8 was built by Aurora in 1889 as CB&Q 1016. It later became B&MR 236 and was purchased in 1918. It was to become 508 but was retired in February 1927 and scrapped.

510, Class C-1, was built by Alco-Brooks in December 1910, #47769, as Buffalo & Susquehanna 174, but never delivered. C&IM purchased it in 1911 and numbered it 10. It was renumbered in 1927 and retired in July 1938. It was purchased by Midland Terminal as 61 and rebuilt from 2-8-0 to 2-8-2 and back again. It was scrapped in 1949.

519, Class D-1, was built by Alco-Pittsburg in January 1903, #26324, as Pittsburgh & Lake Erie 173. In 1906 it was renumbered 9343, Class G-102d. It became C&IM 19 in 1925, renumbered 519 in 1927, retired in May 1935, and scrapped.

520, Class D-1, was built by Alco-Pittsburg in January 1903, #26328, as P&LE 177. In 1906 it was renumbered 9374, Class G-102d. It became C&IM 20 in 1925, renumber 519 in 1927, retired in May 1935, and scrapped.

521, Class E-1, was built by Alco-Brooks in May 1914, #54734, as 21.  It was renumbered 521, Class E-1, in 1927 and sold to Georgia Car & Locomotive Co in November 1940.  It was sold in December 1940 as Newaukum Valley RR 521 and sold to William Shenker in January 1943.  It was sold to Southern Pacific and set up as 3297, Class Mk-11, on January 16, 1943.  It was retired on September 8, 1953, and scrapped at Brooklyn on November 20, 1953.

522, Class E-1, was built by Alco-Brooks in May 1914, #54735. as 22.  It was renumbered 522, Class E-1, in 1927 and sold to Georgia Car & Locomotive Co in November 1940,  It was sold in December 1940 as NVRR 522 and sold to William Shenker in January 1943.  It was sold to SP and set up as 3298, Class Mk-11, on April 1, 1943.  It was retired on September 2, 1954, at Brooklyn and sold for scrap to Oregon Steel Mills on October 11, 1954. 

523, Class E-2, was built by Brooks in May 1918, #58450. It was renumbered from 23 in 1927, and sold to Apache RR as 500 in June 1945. Then in 1951 it became 103 of the Nord-Oeste de Mexico. Later it was Chihuahua al Pacific 103. It was retired by June 1957.

524, Class E-2, was built by Brooks in May 1918, #58451. It was renumbered from 24 in 1927. It was retired in April 1944 and scrapped.

525, Class E-3, was built by Lima in January 1922, #6241, as Sewell Valley RR 9. It later became Chesapeake & Ohio 2920 and then C&IM 525 in 1934. In March 1948 it was retired and scrapped.

526, Class E-3, was built by Lima in November 1923, #6751, as SV 12. It became C&O 2921 and later C&IM 526 in 1934. In March 1948 it was retired and scrapped.

527, Class E-4, was built by Brooks in February 1923, #64145 as Minarets & Western 103. It later became Atlanta & St Andrews Bay 300. In 1938 it became C&IM 527. In August 1951 it was retired and scrapped.

530, Class F-1, was built by Brooks in August 1902, #25496, as Cleveland Cincinnati Chicago & St. Louis 748. It later was renumber 6575. Then it was transferred to the Peoria & Eastern as 6575. It became C&IM 30 in 1926 and 530 in 1927. It was retired in December 1933 and scrapped.

531, Class F-2, was built by Brooks in January 1902, #25170, as P&E 590. It was later renumbered 6584. It became C&IM 31 in 1926 and 530 in 1927. It was retired in December 1933 and scrapped.

532, Class F-2, was built by Brooks in January 1902, #25173, as P&E 594. It was renumbered 6587. It became C&IM 32 in 1926 and 532 in 1927. It was retired in December 1933 and scrapped.

533, Class F-2, was built by Brooks in January 1902, #25174, as P&E 595. It was renumbered 6588. It became C&IM 33 in 1926 and 533 in 1927. It was retired in December 1933 and scrapped.

534, Class F-2, was built by Brooks in January 1902, #25178, as P&E 598. It was renumbered 6592 and became C&IM 34 in 1926 and renumbered 534 in 1927. It was retired in December 1933 and scrapped.

535, Class F-3, was built by Alco-Brooks in December 1903, #27968, as P&E 587. It was renumbered 6595. It became C&IM 35 in 1926 and was renumbered 535 in 1927. It was retired in December 1933 and scrapped.

536, Class F-3, was built by Alco-Brooks in December 1903, #27969, as P&E 588. It was renumbered 6596. It  became C&IM 36 in 1926 and was renumbered 536 in 1927. It was retired in December 1933 and scrapped.

540, Class D-2, was built by Lima in June 1937, #7735. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

541, Class D-2, was built by Lima in June 1937, #7736. It was retired in December 1955, and it was sold to Cumberland Ry & Coal Co in Canada as 541 in February 1956. It was scrapped in 1962.

545, Class D-3, was built by Baldwin in May 1929, #60832, as Manufacturers Ry of St. Louis 101. It came to the C&IM in 1944. It was retired in February 1955 and sold to CR&C as 545. It was scrapped in 1962.

546, Class D-3, was built by Baldwin in May 1929, #60833, as Mfg Ry 102. It came to the C&IM in 1944. It was retired in February 1955 and sold to the Sydney & Louisburg Ry as 87. It was scrapped in 1962.

547, Class D-4, was built by Lima in October 1926, #7188, as Kentucky & Indiana Terminal 27. It came to the C&IM in 1949. It was retired in December 1955 and sold to Old Sydney Collieries as 33 in February 1956. It was scrapped in 1962.

548, Class D-4, was built by Lima in October 1926, #7190, as K&IT 29. It came to the C&IM in 1949. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

549, Class D-4, was built by Lima in October 1926, #7186, as K&IT 25. It came to the C&IM in 1953. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

550, Class F-4, was built by Lima in September 1928, #7329. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

551, Class F-4, was built by Lima in September 1928, #7330. It was retired in June 1955 and donated to the National Museum of Transport.

552, Class F-4, was built by Lima in April 1931, #7586. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

560, Class F-5, was built by Schenectady in November 1922, #63600, as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 2120. It was purchased in 1945 and retired in November 1951 and scrapped.

561, Class F-5, was built by Schenectady in May 1923, #64066, as DL&W 2137. It was purchased in 1945 and retired in November 1951 and scrapped.

600, Class G-1, was built by Baldwin in October 1927, #60245. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

601, Class G-1, was built by Baldwin in October 1927, #60246. It was retired in August 1955 and scrapped.

602, Class G-1, was built by Baldwin in September 1929, #61025. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

603, Class G-1, was built by Baldwin in September 1929, #61026. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

651, Class G-4, was built by Brooks in August 1917, #57562, as Wabash 2510, Class L-1. It was purchased in 1940 and retired in November 1953 and scrapped.

652, Class G-4, was built by Brooks in August 1917, #57566, as Wabash 2514, Class L-1. It was purchased in 1940 and retired in October 1953 and scrapped.

653, Class G-4, was built by Brooks in August 1917, #57575, as Wabash 2523, Class L-1. It was purchased in 1940 and retired in November 1952 and scrapped.

654, Class G-4, was built by Brooks in August 1917, #57569, as Wabash 2517, Class L-1. It was purchased in 1942 and retired in June 1955 and scrapped.

655, Class G-4, was built by Brooks in August 1917, #57570, as Wabash 2518, Class L-1. It was purchased in 1942 and retired in July 1955 and scrapped.

656, Class G-4, was built by Brooks in August 1917, #57553, as Wabash 2501, Class L-1. It was purchased in 1947 and retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

657, Class G-4, was built by Brooks in August 1917, #57576, as Wabash 2524, Class L-1. It was purchased in 1947 and retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

658, Class G-4, was built by Brooks in August 1917, #57567, as Wabash 2515, Class L-1. It was purchased in 1950 and retired in January 1953 and scrapped.

659, Class G-4, was built by Brooks in August 1917, #57571, as Wabash 2519, Class L-1. It was purchased in 1950 and retired in March 1952 and scrapped.

700, Class H-1, was built by Lima in February 1931, #7572. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

701, Class H-1, was built by Lima in February 1931, #7573. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

702, Class H-1, were built by Lima in April 1931, #7584. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

703, Class H-1, was built by Lima in April 1931, #7585. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

751, Class H-2, was built by Baldwin in September 1925, #58647, as Atlantic Coast Line 2000, Class Q-1. It was purchased in 1951 and numbered 704. In March 1952 it was renumbered 751, and it was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

752, Class H-2, was built by Baldwin in December 1926, #58876, as ACL 2016. It was purchased in 1951 and numbered 705. In March 1952 it was renumbered 752. And it was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

753, Class H-2, was built by Baldwin in October 1925, #58768, as ACL 2013. It was purchased in 1951 and numbered 753. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

754, Class H-2, was built by Baldwin in October 1925, #58769, as ACL 2014. It was purchased in 1951 and numbered 754. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

755, Class H-2, was built by Baldwin in October 1925, #58732, as ACL 2007. It was purchased in 1952 and numbered 755. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

756, Class H-2, was built by Baldwin in December 1926, #58897, as ACL 2018. It was purchased in 1952 and numbered 756. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

757, Class H-2, was built by Baldwin in October 1925, #58746, as ACL 2011. It was purchased in 1952 and numbered 757. It was retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

758, Class H-2, was built by Baldwin in December 1926, #58898, as ACL 2019. It was purchased in 1952 and retired in December 1955 and scrapped.

759, Class H-2, was built by Baldwin in October 1925, #58730, as ACL 2005. It was purchased in 1952 and retired in March 1955 and scrapped.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/1/2013

Solemnity of Mary, the Mother of God

New Year Day

Memorial of St. Maelrhys of Bardsey

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

O God our Creator, from Your provident hand we have received our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  You have called us as your people and given us the right and the duty to worship You, the only true God, and your Son, Jesus Christ.

Through the power and working of Your Holy Spirit, You call us to live out our faith in the midst of the world, bringing the light and the saving truth of the Gospel of every corner of society.