Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Montreal & Southern Counties Ry

Passenger Cars

6 was built By Ottawa Car Co in 1909.  It was retired in 1955.

9 was built by Grand Trunk Ry in 1911.  It was sold to Branford Electric Ry Assn in 1956.

11 was built by Osgood Bradley Car Co in 1924 as Morris County Traction Co 505.  In 1928 it was sold as Oshawa Ry 100 and transferred as M&SC 11 in February 1940.  It was scrapped in 1956.

12 was built by Osgood Bradley Car Co in 1924 as MCTCo 506.  In 1928 it was sold as Oshawa 101 and transferred as M&SC 12 in February 1940.  It was scrapped in 1956.

13 was built by Osgood Bradley Car Co in 1924 as MCTCo 507.  In 1928 it was sold as Oshawa 102 and transferred as M&SC 13 in February 1940.  It was scrapped in 1956.

14 was built by Osgood Bradley Car Co in 1924 as MCTCo 508.  In 1928 it was sold as Oshawa 103 and transferred as M&SC 14 in February 1940.  It was scrapped in 1956

15 was built by Osgood Bradley Car Co in 1924 as MCTCo 509.  In 1928 it was sold as Oshawa 104 and transferred as M&SC 15 in February 1940.  It was scrapped in 1956

100 was built by Grand Trunk Ry in 1911.  It was retired in 1956.

102 was built by Ottawa Car Co in 1912.  It was retired in 1956.

104 was built by Ottawa Car Co in 1912.  It was sent to Canadian Railway Museum in 1956.

105 was built by Ottawa Car Co in 1912.  It was retired in 1956.

201 was built by Ottawa Car Co in 1911.  It was retired in 1956.

208 was built by Ottawa Car Co in 1917.  It was retired in 1956.

220 was built by Ottawa Car Mfg Co in 1930 as a Windsor Essex & Lake Shore Ry car.

321 was built by Brill Car Co in 1917 as a Washington-Virginia Ry car.  It was purchased as Niagara St Catharines & Toronto 321 in 1929 and was transferred as M&SC 321 in 1947.  It was scrapped in 1956.

322 was built by Brill Car Co in 1917  as a W-VRy Car.  It was purchased as NS&T 322 in 1929 and was transferred as M&SC 322 in 1947.  It was scrapped in 1956.

323 was built by Brill Car Co in 1917  as a W-VRy Car.  It was purchased as NS&T 323 in 1929 and was transferred as M&SC 323 in 1947.  It was scrapped in 1956.

324 was built by Brill Car Co in 1917  as a W-VRy Car.  It was purchased as NS&T 324 in 1929 and was transferred as M&SC 324 in 1947.  It was scrapped in 1956.

325 was built by Brill Car Co in 1917  as a W-VRy Car.  It was purchased as NS&T 325 in 1929 and was transferred as M&SC 325 in 1947.  It was scrapped in 1956.

600 was built by National Steel Car Co in 1913.  It was retired in 1956.

601 was built by National Steel Car Co in 1913.  It was retired in 1956.

602 was built by National Steel Car Co in 1913 as 203, trailer.  It was rebuilt as 602 in 1928 and retired in 1956

620 was built by Ottawa Car Mfg Co in 1930 as Windsor Essex & Lake Shore Ry 507.  It was sold as M&SC 620 and transferred as NS&T 620.

622 was built by Ottawa Car Mfg Co in 1930 as WE&LS 503.  It was sold as M&SC 622 and transferred as NS&T 622.

623 was built by Ottawa Car Mfg Co in 1930 as WE&LS 505.  It was sold as M&SC 623 and transferred as NS&T 623.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

5/29/2017

Memorial Day

Memorial of Blessed Gerardesca

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The blessed lady, Mother of our Savior, may well be called a morning, since before her there was none without sin.  After her, the most clear sun Christ Jesus showed His light to the world.

--St. John Fisher