Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Incorporated 23 June 1887 as the Oshawa Railway and Navigation Company. Name changed to ORyCo 28 August 1891. After 01 March 1910 company controlled by the Grand Trunk Railway which was absorbed by Canadian National Railways 1923, the ORy becoming part of Canadian National Electric Railways (RFC). Bus operations began 28 January 1940 under the Canadian National Transportation Limited name. Railway freight switching by the ORy continued long after the replacement of streetcar service with buses, and was dieselized in 27 June 1964. The remaining rails were deactivated in the Spring of 1998 and removed in November 1998
16 was built by National Steel Car Co in 1918 for the Hydro Electric Power Commission. It came as Niagara St Catherines & Toronto 16 in 1922 and was rebuilt in 1930. In September 1960 it was transferred to another CN property as Oshawa Ry 16. On November 9, 1964 it was sold to Equipco, who immediately sold it to Noranda Mines as 20.
17 was built by NSC in 1918 for the HEPC. It came to the NStC&T but was not rebuilt. In September, 1960 it went to Oshawa Ry as 17. It was scrapped in 1964.
18 was built by Baldwin on May 24, 1918, #48538, and completed by Westinghouse on July 20, 1918, as Auburn & Syracuse Electric RR 105. It was sold in 1919 to the HEPC, who then sold it to the Toronto & York Radial Ry as their 2 in 1924. It was then sold to the Chatham Wallaceburg & Lake Erie Ry. In 1927 it was purchased by the NStC&T. In September 1960 it became Oshawa Ry 18. It went to the Connecticut Electric Railway Association in September 1963.
22 was built by Niagara St Cathaerines & Toronto Ry in 1920 as NS&T 22. It was rebuilt in 1946 and transferred as Oshawa Ry22 in April 1960. It was scrapped in 1965.
45 was built by Niagara St Catharines & Toronto Ry in 1925 Oshawa Ry 45. It was preserved by Halton County Radial Ry in 1964.
80 was built by Preston Car Co in 1914 by Edmonton Radial Ry but never delivered. It was sold as ORy 80 and rebuilt later. It was transferred as Niagara St Catharines & Toronto Ry 327 in 1943
81 was built by Preston Car Co in 1914 by Edmonton Radial Ry but never delivered. It was sold as ORy 81 and rebuilt later. It was transferred as NS&T 328 in 1943.
100 was built by Osgood Bradley Car Co in 1924 as Morris County Traction Co 505. In 1928 it was sold as ORy 100 and transferred as Montreal & Southern Counties Ry 11 in February 1940. It was scrapped in 1956.
102 was built by Osgood Bradley Car Co in 1924 as MCTCo 507. In 1928 it was sold as ORy102 and transferred as M&SC 13 in February 1940. It was scrapped in 1956.
103 was built by Osgood Bradley Car Co in 1924 as MCTCo 508. In 1928 it was sold as ORy103 and transferred as M&SC 14 in February 1940. It was scrapped in 1956.
104 was built by Osgood Bradley Car Co in 1924 as MCTCo 509. In 1928 it was sold as ORy 104 and transferred as M&SC 15 in February 1940. It was scrapped in 1956
WebWork by rinity
Memorial of St. Julian Sabas the Elder of Mt. Sinai
The patient and humble endurance of the Cross - whatever nature it may be - is the highest work we have to do.
--St Katherine Drexel