Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Minnesota Transfer Ry.
1B, RS3B, was built by Alco in September 1950, #78301, as Lake Superior & Ishpeming 1504. It was renumbered 1604 and retired in September 1989. It was sold to Clint Jones and later sold as MNNR 1604 in 1998. It was rebuilt as 1B in 1999 and retired in 2005.
50, SF30C, was built by General Electric in March 1973, #38890, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 8728, Class 8700. It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 9501, Class 9500, in September 1985. It was retired in August 1995 and sold to National Railway Equipment Co on August 9, 1995. It was sold as MNNR 50 in 1996.
60, S1, was built by Alco in March 1941, #69482. It was sold to Relco in December 1964.
73, M630, was built by Montreal in October 24, 1969, #M6030-08, as Canadian Pacific 4573, Class DRF-30d. It was sold as MNNR 73 in 1996 and sold as Western New York & Pennsylvania RR 631 in 2005.
80, RS23, was built by Montreal in September 1959, #82583, as CP 8031, Class DRS-10d. It was sold as MNNR 80 in 1996.
81, RS18u, was built by Montreal in April 1958, #82452, as CP 8771, Class DRS-18b. It was rebuilt in July 1982 as 1812, Class DRS-18. It was sold as MNNR 81 in September 1998 and was wrecked. It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co.
82, RS18u, was built by Montreal in May 1958, #82464, as CP 8783, Class DRS-18b. It was rebuilt in November 1987 as 1839, Class DRS-18, and was sold as MNNR 82 in September 1998.
103, S4, was built by Alco in June 1951, #78799. It was sold to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive and resold as Texas & Northern 17. It was rebuilt in July 1980 as 46 and sold as Chaparral Steel Co 103. It was renumbered 240.
203, RS3, was built by Alco in October 1951, #79247, as Spokane Portland & Seattle 69. It became Burlington Northern 4054, Class A-RS-3, in 1970 and retired in January 1979. It was sold as MTFR 203 and sold to Pioneer Rail as PREX 203. It was scrapped in February 2012.
300, SW1500, was built by Electro-motive in July 1967, #33180. It was sold as Chicago & North Western 1301 on January11, 1973 and retired on July 3, 1985. It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in December 1985 and sold as Marinette Tomahawk & Western RR 87 in February 1987. It became Tomahawk Ry 87 in 1992.
302, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1968, #33898, FN 4533-1. It went to Wisconsin Central Ltd in 1987, but was returned before it was renumbered.
303, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1969, #34724, FN 4554-1. It went to WCLtd as 1552.
304, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1969, #34725, FN 4554-2. It was sold as WCLtd as 1558.
307, RS20, was built by Alco in July 1955, #81286, as Green Bay & Western 307, RS3. It was rebuilt as RS20 in January 1975. It became Wisconsin Central 307 in 1993 and was sold as MNNR 307 on November 11, 1994. It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in 2001.
311, DL640A, was built by Alco in September 1963, #84559, as GB&W 311. It became WC 311 in 1993 and sold as MCRR 311 on April 16, 1994. It was wrecked in July 1996.
313, C424, was built by Alco in January 1954, #3382-04. as GB&W 313. It became WC 313 in 1993 and MCRR 313 in 1994..
314, C424, was built by Alco in September 1965, #3382-08, as Kewanee Green Bay & Western 314, and was transferred to GB&W. It became WC 314 in 1993 and MCRR 314 in 1994.
316, RS27, was built by Alco in March 1962, #83604, as Alco demonstrator 640-5. It was sold to Chicago & North Western as 903 almost immediately. C&NW traded back to Alco on February 10, 1966, and it became Alco 903, a lease unit. It was then sold to GB&W as 316 in October 1968 and became WC 316 in 1993. It was sold as MCRR 316 in 1994.
318, RS27, was built by Alco in March 1962, #83602, as Alco demonstrator 640-2. It was sold to C&NW as 901 and traded back to Alco on February 10, 1966. It became Alco 901. It was leased to Canadian Pacific as 2998 and retured to Alco as 901. It was sold to Precision National as 901 in May 1969. Then it was sold to GB&W as 318 on May 11, 1976, and became WC 318 in 1993. It was sold as MCRR 318 in 1994.
484 "City of Bayport", CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1950, #9605, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 241L, Class 200, a F7A. It was renumbered 101, Class 100, between February 19, 1972, and July 20, 1972, and returned to 241L. It was retired on September 6, 1974,, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2484, Class 2417, in January 1975. It was retired on January 26, 1987, and later as MCRR as 484 "City of Bayport".
1608, RS3, was built by Alco in May 1954, #80717, as Lake Superior & Ishpeming 1608. It was sold as MCRR 1608 and retired as parts.
Commercial Transload of Minnesota
1, S11m, was built by Montreal in 1959, #82563, as Canadian Pacific 6621, Class DS-6a.. It was rebuilt with a Caterpillar engine and renumbered 3779. It was sold as CTM 1 in 1999.
WebWork by rinity
Memorial of Saint Agapitus of Synnada
Fasting was instituted by Our Lord as a remedy for our mouth, for our gourmandizing and for our gluttony. Since sin entered the world through the mouth, the mouth must do penance by being deprived of foods prohibited and forbidden by the Church, abstaining from them for the space of forty days. But this glorious saint adds that, as it is not our mouth alone which has sinned, but also all our other senses, our fast must be general and entire, that is, all the members of our body must fast. For if we have offended God through the eyes, through the ears, through the tongue, and through our other senses, why should we not make them fast as well? And not only must we make the bodily senses fast, but also the soul's powers and passions-yes, even the understanding, the memory, and the will, since we have sinned through both body and spirit.
-- St Bernard