Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Penn Central

Alco Diesel Switchers

9300, S1, Class AS-6, was built by Alco in 1940, #69193, as American Locomotive Co 660 and planned for New York Central.  It was sold as NYC 590, Class DES-8a, in March 1941 and renumbered 811.  It was renumbered 9300, Class AS-6, in 1968 and became PC 9300, Class AS-6, in 1968.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in December 1970.

9438, S1, Class AS-6, was built by Alco in March 1949, #76566, as Pennsylvania RR 9238, Class AS-6.  It was renumbered 9438, Class AS-6, in 1966 and became PC 9438, Class AS-6, in 1968,  It was retired on April 30, 1970.

9452, S1, Class AS-6, was built by Alco in March 1949, #76563, as PRR 9102, Class AS-6.  It was renumbered 9452, Class AS-6, in 1966 and became PC 9452, Class AS-6, in 1968.  It was sold as Beech Mountain RR 9452.

9476, S3, Class AS-6, was built in November 1950, #78507, as PRR 8876, Class AS-6.  It was renumbered 9476, Class AS-6, in 1966 and became PC 9476, Class AS-6, in 1968.  It was sold to Louis Dreyfus Grain and sold as Mississippi Export RR.

9609, S2, Class AS-10, was built in 1944, as NYC 8511, Class DES-11b.  It was renumbered 9609, Class AS-10, in 1966 and assigned as PC 9609, Class AS-10, in 1968.  It was retired on May 17, 1972, and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1973.

9616, S2, Class AS-10, was built in January 1945, #72898, as NYC 85229, Class DES-11c.  It was renumbered 9616, Class AS-10, in 1966, and became PC 9616, Class AS-10, in 1968.

9746, S4, Class AS-10, was built in October 1953, #80932, as Pittsburgh & Lake Erie 8646, Class DES-11L.  It was transferred as NYC 8646, Class DES-11L, and renumbered 9746, Class AS-10m, in 1966.  It became PC 9746, Class AS-10m, and sold as Spencerville & Eastern  653.

9788, S4, Class AS-10, was built in November 1950, #78685, as PRR 8888, Class AS-10.  It was renumbered 9788, Class AS-10, in 1966 and became PC 9788, Class AS-10, in 1968.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9788, Class S-4, and retired.

9796, S4, Class AS-10, was built in December 1950, #78693, as PRR 8896, Class AS-10.  It was renumbered 9796, Class AS-10, in 1966 and became PC 9796, Class AS-10, in 1968.

9830, S4, Class AS-10, was built in January 1954, #80975, as PRR 8430, Class AS-10.  It was renumbered 9830, Class AS-10, in 1966 and became PC 9830, Class AS-10, in 1968.  It became Conrail 9830, Class S-4, and retired.

9836, S2, Class AS-10, was built in March 1950, #77445, as PRR 5656, Class AS-10.  It was renumbered 9836, Class AS-10, in 1966 and became PC 9836, Class AS-10, in 1968.

9844, T6, Class AS-10a, was built in March 1958, #82857, as PRR 8424, Class AS-10a.  It was renumbered 9844 in 1966 and became PC 9844, Class AS-10a, in 1968.  It became Conrail 9844, Class T-6, in April 1976 and sold as Maryland & Delaware RR 17.  It was sold as Eastern Shore RR 17 in October 1981.

9847, T6, Class AS-10a, was built in March 1958, #83860, as PRR 8427, Class AS-10a. It was renumbered 9847 in 1966 and became PC 9847, Class AS-10a, in 1968. It later became Conrail 9847, Class T-6, in April 1976 and was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal as 1000 in June 1976. It was leased to Raritan River Steel Co as L-3 and later sold to Black River & Western as 56. It was then sold to West Jersey RR as 56 in 1994 and then to Vandalia RR as 56 in April 1995. It then was transferred to Pioneer Railcorp as 101 and sold as Georges Creek RR 101 in March 2008..

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

12/13/2017

Memorial of Saint Edburgh of Lyminge

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The sacred heart of Christ is an inexhaustible fountain, and its sole desire is to pour itself out into the hearts of the humble so as to free them and prepare them to lead lives according to his good pleasure.

-- St. Margaret Mary