Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

 

Burlington Northern Railroad

Electro-Motive GP9 Diesels

1353 (GP9M), Class GP-5, was built in February 1958, #24084, FN 7561-4, as Great Northern 903, Class GP-5.  It became BN 1353, Class GP-5, in 1970 and sold as Cape Cod & Hyannis 1353 in 1988.  It was renumbered 25 and sold to Railtex in April 1989 as Georgia & Alabama 25.  It was transferred as Carolina Piedmont RR 25 and later Texas NorthEastern RR 25.

 

1354 (GP9M), Class GP-5, was built in March 1959, #25062, FN 7569-3, as GN 904, Class GP-5.  It became BN 1354, Class GP-5, in 1970 and retired in July 1985.

1355 (GP9M), Class GP-5, was built in March 1959, #25063, FN 7569-4, as GN 905, Class GP-5. It became BN 1355, Class GP-5, in 1970 and retired on June 15, 1992.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on November 24, 1992, as 1521, Class GP-28M. It became Burlington Northern Santa Fe 1521, Class GP28, on January 14, 2003.

1362 (GP9M), Class GP-5, was built in February 1959, #25060, FN 7569-1, as GN 912, Class GP-5.  It became BN 1362, Class GP-5, in 1970 and retired on November 10, 1982.  It was sold on April 26, 1983, as Independent Locomotive Service 1362.  It was leased to Prairie States Co-op Terminal.

1364, GP9M, Class GP-5, was built in April 1959, #25067, FN 7569-8, as GN 914, Class GP-5.  It became BN 1364, Class GP-5, in 1970 and retired on June 15, 1992.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in December 1992 as 1522, Class GP-28M.  It became BNSF 1522, Class GP28, in January 2002.

1365 (GP9M), Class GP-5, was built in April 1959, #25071, FN 7569-12, as GN 915, Class GP-5.  It became BN 1365, Class GP-5, in 1970 and and retired on June 15, 1992,  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on November 19, 1992, as 1520, Class GP-28M.  It became BNSF 1520, Class GP28, in October 2004.

1702, Class GP-9, was built in June 1954, #19546, FN 5342-3, as Northern Pacific 202. It became BN 1702, Class GP-9, in 1970 and later BNSF 1600, Class GP-9 on April 3, 1998.

1706, Class GP-9, was built in February 1955, #20338, FN 5385-3, as NP 206. It became BN 1706, Class GP-9, in 1960. . It was rebuilt at Electro-Motive as 1590, Class GP28P, in March 1993 and later became BNSF 1590, Class GP28P, in January 2002.  It was renumbered 1540 on May 15, 2009.

 

1707, Class GP-9, was built in February 1955, #20339, FN 5385-4, as NP 207. It became BN 1707, Class GP-9,  in 1970 and later BNSF 1601, Class GP-9, in February 1998. It was stored in January 2000 and retired in August 2000. 

1711, Class GP-9, was built in February 1955, #20343, FN 5385-8, as NP 211.  It became BN 1711, Class GP-9, in 1970 and leased to South Orient RR in 1995.  An electrical fire damage it in 1997 and sold for parts to SO.  It was donated to the Railway Museum of San Angelo in 2003 and repainted as South Orient RR 103 in October 2007.

1712, Class GP-9, was built in February 1955, #20344, FN 5385-9, as NP 212. It became BN 1712, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was retired in February 1990. It was sold to Yadkin Valley RR as 205 in April, 1990.

1714, Class GP-9, was built in August 1955, #20644, FN 5403-1, as NP 241. It became BN 1714, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired on December 1, 1986. It was donated to the Leadville Colorado & Southern on December 13, 1987, and was repainted and relettered the following year.

1719, Class GP-9, was built in July 1956, #21228, FN 5484-3, as NP 271. It became BN 1719, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was retired in May 1986. It was sold to Central Montana Rail for parts.

1724, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957, #22769, FN 5524-2, as NP 286.  It became BN 1724, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was retired on July 12, 1983.  It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft on September 27, 1983, and sold as Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority 1922 in January 1984.  It was sold as Central New England RR 1922.

1726, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957, #22771, FN 5524-4, as NP 288. It became BN 1726, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was retired in March 1991. It was sold to Pielet Brothers in May 1991 and was resold to Tennessee Southern RR as 1726.

1727, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957 #22772, FN 5524-5, as NP 289. It became BN 1727, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was retired July 1983. It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal Co in August 1983.

1728, Class GP-9, was built in February 1975, #22773, FN 5524-6, as NP 290. It became BN 1728, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in December 1992 as 1530, Class GP28M. It later became BNSF 1530, Class GP28M, on August 7, 2002.

1732, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957, #22777, FN 5524-10, as NP 294.  It became BN 1732, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was later Montana Rail Link 102 in October 1987. It was rebuilt as 126 in January 1991.

1736, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957, #22781, FN 5524-14, as NP 298,  It became BN 1736, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in February 1990  It was sold to Yadkin Valley RR as 206 in April 1990.

1737, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957, #22782, FN 5524-15, as NP 299.  It became BN 1737, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in May 1986.  It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal in July 1986.

1739, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957, #22784, FN 5524-17, as NP 301.  It became BN 1739, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in December 1990,  It was sold to National Ry. Equipment Co and sold as D&IRR 23 in August 1991.

1741, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957, #22786, FN 5524-19, as NP 303.  It became BN 1741, Class GP-9, in 1970.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in September 1992 as 1501, Class GP28M.  It became BNSF 1501, Class GP28M, on October 28, 2004.

1744, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957, #22709, FN 5504-2, as NP 306.  It became BN 1744, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold in October 1987 as MRL 1744. It was upgraded at Livingston in May 1991 and renumbered 151, Class GP-15-1.

1745, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957, #22710, FN 5504-3, as NP 307.  It became BN 1745, Class GP-9, in 1970.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in 1992 as 1511, Class GP28M.  It became BNSF 1514, Class GP28M, in September 2001.

1748, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957, #22713, FN 5504-6, as NP 310. It became BN 1748, Class GP-9, in 1970 and became BNSF 1604, Class GP9, in June 1998. It was retired in June 2000.

1749, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957, #22714, FN 5504-7, as NP 311.  It became BN 1749, Class GP-9, in 1970.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on April 2, 1993, as 1595, Class GP28M and became BNSF 1595, Class GP28M.  It was renumbered 1545, Class GP28P.

1753, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957, #22718, FN 5504-11, as NP 315,  It became BN 1753, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in July 1985. It was sold to Coast Engine & Equipment in August 1985 and became Pend Oreille Valley RR 102 in November 1985.

1754, Class GP-9, was built in February 1957, #22719, FN 5504-12, as NP 316.  It became BN 1754, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in December 1985.  It was sold to General Metals Co in February 1986 and sold as Coast Engine & Equipment Co 302 in September 1986.  It was sold as Washington Central RR 302 "Lilly" in 1986 and sold to Burlington Northern Santa Fe in 1996 but not used.  It was sold to Livingston Rebuild Center in June 1997 and retired on September 22, 2000.  It was sold as Columbia Basin RR 302.

1755, Class GP-9, was built in January 1958, #24014, FN 5559-1, as NP 345,  It became BN 1755, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in July 1984. It was sold to Joseph Simon & Sons for scrap in August 1984.

1756, Class GP-9, was built in January 1958, #24015, FN 5559-2, as NP 346.  It became BN 1756, Class GP-9, in 1970 traded in to General Electric in July 1982.

1761, Class GP-9, was built in April 1957, #22468, FN 5487-1, as GN 688, Class GP-9. It became BN 1764 in 1970 and was sold to Helm Leasing in January 1986. They sold it to C&J RR as 1 in October 1986 and it later became Ohio Central 91 in May 1988.  It was sold to PT Rail Services as 91 on May 15, 2000, and sold to Joseph Transportation Services Inc as JTPX 1703.

1762, Class GP-9, was built in April 1957, #22469, FN 5487-2, as GN 689, Class GP-9. It became BN 1762, Class GP-9. in 1970 and was retired in April 1987. It was sold to Precision National Corp in August 1987.

1763, Class GP-9, was built in April 1957, #22470, FN 5487-3, as GN 690, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1763, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired on September 5, 1991.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on April 1, 1992, as 1500, Class GP28M.  It became BNSF 1500, Class GP28M, in 2005.

1764, Class GP-9, was built in April 1957, #22471, FN 5487-4, as GN 691, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1764, Class GP-9, in 1970 and wrecked at Sheffels, MT, on May 11, 1971.

1765, Class GP-9, was built by in April 1957, #22472, FN 5487-5, as GN 692, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1765, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in October 1990.  It was sold to MK and rebuilt at Boise in August 1994, #0392-1, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 1200, Class 1200.  It became Burlington Northern Santa Fe 1200, Class MK1200G, on August 12, 1998, and retired in September 2012.

1766, Class GP-9, was built in April 1957, #22473, FN 5487-6, as GN 693, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1766, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold to GE Capital on December 7, 1985.  It was sold as Hillsdale County RR 1766 and later renumbered 1602.  It became Indiana & Northeastern RR 1602.

1768. Class GP-9, was built in April 1957, #22475, FN 5487-8, as GN 695, Class GP-9. It became BN 1768 in 1970 and was retired in February 1985. It was sold to Atlas Metal for scrap in March 1985.

1773, Class GP-9, was built in December 1955, #20843, FN 5412-1, as GN 700, Class GP-9. It became BN 1773, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was retired in August 1986. It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft Co. in December 1986.

1776, Class GP-9, was built in December 1955, #20846, FN 5412-4, as GN 703, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1776, Class GP-9, in 1970 and renumbered 1764 in 1976.  It was wrecked at Bainville, MT, on February 12, 1992.

1780, Class GP-9, was built in April 1956 #21086, FN 5427-4, as GN 707, Class GP-9. It became BN 1780, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was retired in July 1983. It was sold to Chrome Locomotive in September 1983.

1785, Class GP-9, was built in April 1957 #22480, FN 5518-1, as GN 712, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1785, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was retired in May 1986. It was sold to General Metals Co in July 1986.

1786, Class GP-9, was built in April 1957, #22788, FN 5516-1, as GN 713, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1786, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in December 1985.  It was sold to Helm Leasing in January 1986 and sold to Little Rock & Western as 103 in February 1986.

1789, Class GP-9, was built in April 1957, #22791, FN 5516-6, as GN 716, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1789, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in July 1983.  It was sold to Chrome Locomotive in September 1983 and sold as Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority 1923 in January 1984. It was sold as Cape Cod RR 1923 in January 1992 and renumbered 1789 in 1994.  It was leased as Bay Colony RR 1703 in May 1999.

1797, Class GP-9, was built in November 1957, #24086, FN 7562-2, as GN 724, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1797, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was retired and sold to Hyman-Michaels in January 1981.

1800, Class GP-9, was built in March 1958, #24089, FN 7562-5 as GN 727, Class GP-9. It became BN 1800, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was assigned BNSF 1605, Class GP-9. It was retired on May 11, 1994,

1802, Class GP-9, was built in April 1958, #24103, FN 5565-2, as GN 729, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1802, Class GP-9, in 1970 and became BNSF 1607, Class GP-9, in August 1999.  It was retired in November 2000 and sold to Coast Engine and Equipment Co in March 2003.  It was sold to J D Heiskell & Co and had the cab numbered 1886 in honor of the start up of the company.  It was scrapped in March 2009.

1804, Class GP-9, was built in April 1958, #24105, FN 5565-4, as GN 731, Class GP-9. It became BN 1804, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was assigned BNSF 1608, Class GP-9.

1809, Class GP-9, was built in April 1954, #19365, FN 5286-20, as GN 657, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1809, Class GP-9. in 1970 and sold as Central Montana Rail 1809 in January 1985.

1812, Class GP-9, was built in April 1954, #19368, FN 5286-23, as GN 660, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1812, Class GP-9, in 1970 and became BNSF 1609, Class GP-9 in September 1998.  It was stored in February 2000 and retired in July 2000.

1813, Class GP-9, was built in March 1954, #19346, FN 5286-1, as GN 661, Class GP-9. It became BN 1813, Class GP-9, in 1970 and became BNSF 1610, Class GP-9, in January 1998. It was retired in April 2002.

1818, Class GP-9, was built in March 1954, #19351, FN 5286-6, as GN 666, Class GP-9. It became BN 1818, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was rebuilt in October 1982 to 604, Class GP9B. It later became BNSF 1703, Class GP-9.

1822, Class GP-9, was built in March 1954, #19355, FN 5286-10, as GN 670, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1822, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in December 1985.  It was sold to Helm Leasing in January 1986 and sold as Copper Basin Ry 205 in April 1986.  It was sold to Foster Townsend Rail Logistics as FTRL 205 in 2013.

1823, Class GP-9, was built in March 1954, #19356, FN 5286-11, as GN 671, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1823, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold as Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority 1924 in 1984.  It was sold as Cape Cod RR 1924 in January 1992 and renumbered 1823 in 1992.  It was sold as D J Joseph Co 1823 in January 1997 and resold as Nucor Steel Corp 1823 in February 1997.

1828, Class GP-9, was built in April 1954, #19361, FN 5286-16, as GN 676, Class GP-9. It became BN 1828, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was sold to Independent Locomotive Service as 1363 in April 1983.

1829, Class GP-9, was built in April 1954, #19362, FN 5286-17, as GN 677, Class GP-9. It became BN 1829, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was assigned as BNSF 1612, Class GP-9.It was sold as Sheffield Steel Corp 7.

1832. Class GP-9, was built in May 1954, #19370, FN 5324-2, as GN 680, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1832, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was retired in October 1987.  It was sold to Montana Rail Link as 1832 in October 1987 and later renumbered 103.  It was rebuilt as 127 in January 1991.

1833, Class GP-9, was built by April 1956, #21254, FN 5460-1, as GN 681, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1833, Class GP-9, in 1970. It was sold to MRL as 117 in October 1987.

1836, Class GP-9, was built in April 1956, #21257, FN 5460-4, as GN 684, Class GP-9. It became BN 1836, Class GP-9, in 1907 and then was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in January 1993 as 1532, Class GP28M.  It became BNSF 1532, Class GP28M, on September 13, 2001.

1838, Class GP-9, was built in April 1956 #21259, FN 5460-6, as GN 686, in Class GP-9. It became BN 1838, Class GP-9, in 1970, and it became Central Montana Rail 1838 in January 1985.

1841, Class GP-9, was built in March 1955, #20347, FN 5385-12, as NP 215.  It became BN 1841, Class GP-9, in 1970 and assigned as BNSF 1615, Class GP-9.  It was sold to Louis Dreyfus Corp as LDCX 2010 "The Judy Bradley".

1843, Class GP-9, was built in March 1955. #20349, FN 5386-4, as NP 217.  It became BN 1843, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold to Chrome Locomotive Co in September 1983.  It was sold as Iowa Northern RR 1843.

1844, Class GP-9, was built in June 1955, #20305, FN 5384-1, as NP 218. It became BN 1844, Class GP-9, in 1970 and it was retired in July 1983. It was sold for scrap to Joseph Simon and Sons in August 1983.

1846, Class GP-9, was built in June 1955 #20307, FN 5384-3, as NP 220. It became BN 1846, Class GP-9, in 1970 and it was retired June 1985. It was sold to Coast Engine & Equipment in August 1985 and to Pend Orielle Valley 2nd 102 in November 1985.

1849, Class GP-9, was built in June 1955, #20310, FN 5384-6, as NP 223.  It became BN 1849, Class GP-9, in 1970. It was retired July 1983 and sold to Chrome Locomotive in September 1983. It was sold to Green Mountain RR 1849 in March 1984 and sold as Belvidere & Delaware River RR 1849 in August 1997.

1850, Class GP-9, was built in June 1955, #20311, FN 5384-7, as NP 224.  It became BN 1850, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in January 1987.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in August 1987 and sold as Farmrail Corp 8253 "Kickapoo".  It was marked to Grainbelt.

1854, Class GP-9, was built in June 1955, #20315, FN 5384-11, as NP 228.  It became BN 1854, Class GP-9, in 1970 and BNSF 1616, Class GP-9, in October 1998.  It was retired in November 2000 and sold to Coast Engine & Equipment in March 2003.  It was sold as Tri-City & Olympia RR 1616 and resold as Western Rail Services 1616 in 2007.  It was sold as BioFuel Energy 1616 in 2008

1855, Class GP-9, was built in June 1955, #20316, FN 5384-12, as NP 229.  It became BN 1855, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in June 1983. It was sold as Central Vermont 4929 in December 1983.  It was sold to Rail Switching Service in December 1988 and leased to Fox River Valley RR in 1989.  It became Georgia Central 4929 on November 20, 1990. 

1860, Class GP-9, was built in June 1955, #20371, FN 5384-17, as NP 234.  It became BN 1860, Class GP9, in 1970.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen as 1535, Class GP28M,  in January 1993.  It became BNSF 1535, Class GP28M, in March 2001.

1863, Class GP-9, was built in June 1955, #20374, FN 5384-20, as NP 237. It became BN 1863, Class GP-9, in 1970 and later BNSF 1619, Class GP-9, in January 1998. It was retired in April 2002.

1864, Class GP-9, was built in August 1955, #20641, FN 5384-21, as NP 238.  It became BN 1864, Class GP-9, 1970 and retired in December 1985.  It was sold for scrap to Southwest Railroad Car Parts in January 1986.

1865, Class GP-9, was built in August 1955, #20642, FN 5384-22, as NP 239.  It became BN 1865, Class GP-9, in 1970.  It was retired in July 1983 and sold to Chrome Crankshaft in September 1983.  It was sold to Cape Cod & Hyannis RR as 22 and sold as Georgia Southwestern RR 22.

1866, Class GP-9, was built in August 1955, #20643, FN 5384-23, as NP 240.  It became BN 1866, Class GP-9, in 1970.  It was retired in July 1983 and sold for scrap to Northwest Steel Rolling Mills in August 1983.

1868, Class GP-9, was built in February 1956, #21090, FN 5454-2, as NP 245.  It became BN 1868, Class GP-9, in 1970 and assigned as BNSF 1620, Class GP-9.  It was sold to Independent Locomotive Service as ILS 1382 in December 1996.

1869, Class GP-9, was built in February 1956, #21091, FN 5425-1 , as NP 246.  It became BN 1869, Class GP-9, in 1970.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in October 1992 as 1511, Class GP28M.  It became BNSF 1511, Class GP28M, on July 20, 2005.

1872, Class GP-9, was built in February 1956, #21094, FN 5425-4, as NP 249. It became BN 1872, Class GP-9, in 1970 and it was retired July 1983. It was sold to Chrome Locomotive in September 1983 and to Rail-To-Water Transfer 1872 in October 1984.

1875, Class GP-9, was built in February 1956, #21097, FN 5425-7, as NP 252 It became BN 1875, Class GP-9, in 1970 and later BNSF 1621, Class GP-9, in June 1998. It was retired in November 2000.

1879, Class GP-9, was built in February 1956, #21427, FN 5425-11, as NP 255.  It became BN 1879, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold to Chrome Locomotive Co in September 1983.  It was sold as Clarendon & Pittsford 752 in November 1983 and later resold as Black River & Western 752.

1883, Class GP-9, was built in February 1956, #21432, FN 5425-15, as NP 260.  It became BN 1883, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold to Western Railroad Supply as IRLX 1104.  It was leased as North Star Steel Co 1104 and leased as Wilmer Rail Services 1104.  It was sold to Titan Rail and rebuilt as 1714.

1886, Class GP-9, was built in July 1956, #21220, FN 5430-3, as NP 263.  It became BN 1886, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in July 1983.  It was sold to Azcon Corp in August 1983 and sold as Iowa Northern RR 1886.

1896, Class GP-9, was built in July 1956, #21236, FN 5472-5, as NP 279.  It became BN 1896, Class GP-9, in 1970 and leased as Loram Corp 1896 in 1989.  It was returned in 1990 and retired in December 1992.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in January 1993 as 1536, Class GP28M and became BNSF 1536, Class GP28M, in January 19, 2002.

1897, Class GP-9, was built in July 1956, #21237, FN 5472-6, as NP 280.  It became BN 1897, Class GP-9, in 1970 and in October 1987 it became MRL 110.  It was leased to I&MRL as 110 and returned as MRL 110.

1907, Class GP-9, was built in August 1957, #22725, FN 5505-6, as NP 322.  It became BN 1907, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in February 1985.  It was sold as Independent Locomotive Service 1907 in March 1985 and resold as ConAgra 1907 in September 1985.  It was sold to BDL Co as BDLX 1907 in 2007 and sold as Landisville RR 1907 in 2011.  It was sold as Claremont & Concord RR 1907 in March 2013.

1908, Class GP-9, was built in August 1957, #22726, FN 5505-7 as NP 323. It became BN 1908, Class GP-9, in 1907 and was rebuilt as 601 in May 1982. It later became BNSF 1701, Class GP-9, in March 2000.

1910, Class GP-9, was built in August 1957, #22728, FN 5505-9, as NP 325. It became BN 1910, Class GP-9, in 1970 and later BNSF 1625, Class GP-9, in January 1998.  It was retired in February 2000 and it was lettered as GN 1625.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in July 2011.

1913, Class GP-9, was built in August 1957, #22731, FN 5505-12, as NP 328. It became BN 1913, Class GP-9, in 1970 and later BNSF 1626, Class GP-9, in June 1998.  It was sold as Columbia Basin RR 1626 in 2000.

1914, Class GP-9, was built in August 1957 #22732, FN 5505-13, as NP 329. It became BN 1910, Class GP-9, in 1970 and later rebuilt as Morrison Knudsen in December 1992 rebuilt in 1531, Class GP28M. It became BNSF 1531, Class GP28M, on October 9, 2001.

1918, Class GP-9, was built in August 1957 #22736, FN 5505-17, as NP 333.  It became BN 1918, Class GP-9. in 1970 and retired in July 1987. It was sold as  Leadville Colorado & Southern 1918 in November 1987 and repainted in 1988.

1919, Class GP-9, was built in August 1957, #22737, FN 5505-18, as NP 334.  It became BN 1919, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold as Coast Engine & Equipment Co 301 in February 1985.  It was sold as Washington Central RR 301 "Sally" in 1986 and sold to Burlington Northern Santa Fe in 1996 but not used.  It was sold to Livingston Rebuild Center in June 1997 and retired in November 13, 2000.  It was sold Birmingham Rail & Locomotive Co and sold as LaFarge Cement Co 1951 in January 2009.

1921, Class GP-9. was built in August 1957, #22739, FN 5505-20, as NP 336.  It became BN 1921, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold to Chrome Locomotive in September 1983.  It was sold to Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority as 1921 in November 1983.

1934, Class GP-9, was built in January 1958, #24024, FN 5561-5, as NP  355,  It became BN 1934, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold as Montana Rail Link 107 in October 1987.

1941, Class GP-9, was built in June 1958, #24052, FN 5560-5, as NP 362.  It became BN 1941, Class GP-9, and retired in August 1986.  It was sold to Wilson Railway in September 1986 and sold as Kiamichi RR 902 in July 1987.

1945, Class GP-9, was built in June 1958, #24056, FN 5560-9,  as NP 366.  It became BN 1925, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold as MBTA 1925 in July 1984.  It was sold as Cape Cod RR 1925 in January 1992 but never used.  It was scrapped in February 1996.

1947,  Class GP-9, was built in June 1958, #24058, FN 5560-11, as NP 368.  It became BN 1947, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in December 1985,  It was sold as Cape Cod & Hyannis 1947 and renumbered 24.  It sold as Mid Michigan RR 24 in April 1989.

1948, Class GP-9, was built in June 1958, #24059, FN 5560-12, as NP 369.  It became BN 1948, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold to Wilson Ry Corp in March 1985.  It was sold as AT&L RR 1948 in May 1985.

1949, Class GP-9, was built in June 1958, #24060, FN 5560-13, as NP 370.  It became BN 1949, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold to Azcon Corp in May 1983.  They sold it as Bloomer Line Connecting RR 91 in July 1985,

1951, Class GP-9, was built in September 1958, #24472, FN 5560-15, as NP 372.  It became BN 1951, Class GP-9, in 1970 and rebuilt at Paducah in April 1993 as 1597, Class GP-28P.  It became BNSF 1597, Class BP-28P, in January 2002 and renumbered 1547.

1966, Class GP-9, was built in July 1954, #19620, FN 5354-12, as Chicago Burlington & Quincy 281.  It became BN 1966, Class GP-9, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in January 1993 as 1537, Class GP28M.  It became BNSF 1537, Class GP28M, in January 2002.

1967, Class GP-9, was built in July 1954, #19621, FN 5354-13, as CB&Q 282.  It became BN 1967, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in March 1987.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in August 1987 and sold as Farmrail 8252 "Seneca".  It was marked to Grainbelt.

1968, Class GP-9, was built in July 1954, #19622, FN 5354-14, as CB&Q 283.  It became BN 1968, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in June 1985.  It was sold to Wilson Railway in August 1985 and sold as Georgetown RR 1014 in May 1986.  It was renumbered 9014.

1970, Class GP-9, was built in July 1954, #19624, FN 5354-16, as CB&Q 285.  It became BN 1970, Class GP-9, in 1970 and became BNSF 1633, Class GP-9, in June 1998.  It was sold to Trinity Industries as TLLX 1663 in June 2000 and sold as Texas Rock Crusher Ry 102 in 2005.  It was transferred as Texas North Western Ry 116 in 2007.

1973, Class GP-9, was built in July 1954, #19627, FN 5354-19, as CB&Q 288.  It became BN 1973, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in June 1985.  It was sold to Wilson in August 1985 and sold as GRR 1015 in June 1986.  It was renumbered 9015.

1975. Class GP-9, was built in June 1956,  #21465, FN 5445-1, as Spokane Portland & Seattle 150.  It became BN 1975, Class GP-9, in 1970 and given to National Museum of Transport in June 1985. Later it was traded to Morrison Knudsen for two MARC E9s. MK rebuilt it as Neosho Construction 6400.

1977, Class GP-9, was built to June 1956, #21467, FN 5445-3, as SP&S 152. It became BN 1977, Class GP-9, in 1970 and it later became BNSF 1634, Class GP-9, in August 1999. It was retired in July 2000.

1980, Class GP-9, was built in June 1956, #21470, FN 5446-2, as SP&S 155.  It became BN 1980, Class GP-9, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen as 1506, Class GP-28M, in September 1992.  It became BNSF 1506, Class GP-28M, on May 11, 2001.

 

Roster information:  Randy Keller, Norm Metcalf

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

12/30/2016

Memorial of Holy House of Loreto

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Behold Jesus Christ crucified, Who is the only foundation of our hope; He is our Mediator and Advocate; the victim and sacrifice for our sins. He is goodness and patience itself; His mercy is moved by the tears of sinners, and He never refuses pardon and grace to those who ask it with a truly contrite and humbled heart.

St. Charles Borromeo