Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago North Shore & Milwaukee

Coaches 150-197

These were the first groups of steel cars.  They served until the end of service and scrapped except the additional information.

150 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.

151 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.

152 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.  It was scrapped in 1952.

153 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.  It was wrecked at Mundelein on April 11, 1951, and scrapped.

154 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.  It was acquired by Anderson Railroad Club in 1963 and purchased by Ohio Railway Museum in 1967.

155 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.  It was damaged by fire at Highwood on August 11, 1955, and scrapped.  One end from it was used to repair 735.

156 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.

157 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.

158 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.

159 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.

160 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.  It was acquired by Illinois Railway Museum in 1963.  Ken Josephson was speculating what if the North Shore had survived.

161 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.

162 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.  It was acquired by American Museum of Electricity in 1963 and resold to Connecticut Trolley Museum.

163 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.

164 was built by Brill in 1915, #19605.

165 was built by Jewett in 1917

166 was built by Jewett in 1917.  It was wrecked January 24, 1959, and then was scrapped.

167 was built by Jewett in 1917.

168 was built by Jewett in 1917.

169 was built by Jewett in 1917.

170 was built by Cincinnati Car in September 1920, #2455.

171 was built by Cincinnati Car in September 1920, #2455.

172 was built by Cincinnati Car in September 1920, #2455.  It was acquired by Anderson Railroad Club in 1963 and purchased by Indiana Transportation Museum.

173 was built by Cincinnati Car in September 1920, #2455.

174 was built by Cincinnati Car in September 1920, #2455.

175 was built by Cincinnati Car in September 1920, #2455.

176 was built by Cincinnati Car in September 1920, #2455.

177 was built by Cincinnati Car in September 1920, #2455.

178 was built by Cincinnati Car in September 1920, #2455.

179 was built by Cincinnati Car in September 1920, #2455.

180 was built by Cincinnati Car in September 1920, #2455.

181 was built by Cincinnati Car in September 1920, #2455.

182 was built by Cincinnati Car in September 1920, #2455.

183 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450.  As a trailer, it was motorized in about 1925.

184 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450.  It was motorized in about 1925.

185 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450.  It was scrapped at Rondout on January 29, 1964.

186 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450.  It was scrapped at Rondout on January 29, 1964.

187 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450. It was retired on December 31, 1955.  It was scrapped at Rondout on January 29, 1964.

188 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450.  It was damaged by fire at Highwood on August 11, 1955, and scrapped.

189 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450. It was damaged by fire at Highwood on August 11, 1955, and scrapped.

190 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450. It was damaged by fire at Highwood on August 11, 1955, and scrapped.

191 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450.  It was scrapped at Rondout on January 29, 1964.

192 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450. It was retired on December 31, 1955.  It was scrapped at Rondout on January 29, 1964.

193 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450.  It was scrapped at Rondout on January 29, 1964.

194 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450.  It was scrapped at Rondout on January 29, 1964.

195 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450. It was retired on December 31, 1955.  It was scrapped at Rondout on January 29, 1964.

196 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450.  It was damaged by fire at Highwood on August 11, 1955, and scrapped.

197 was built by Cincinnati Car in August 1920, #2450.  It was scrapped at Rondout on January 29, 1964.  The cars were shipped with bolster blocks to make them higher.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

6/13/2012

Memorial of St. Peregrinus of Aquila

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Blessed is the man who make the LORD his trust;

who does not turn to the proud;

to those who go astray after false gods!

--Psalm 40:4