Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would appreciate any donations and can accept
Don's Rail Photos
Kansas City Southern
Kansas City Southern de Mexico
400, GPTEB-C, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1969, #35403, FN 7191-100, as Penn Central 7774, Class EF-20, GP38. It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7774, Class GP-38, in April 1976 and sold sold to Chicago Missouri & Western 7774 in 1986. It was renumbered 2028 and became Gateway Western 2028 in January 1990. It was rebuilt by National Railway Equipment in 1999 as Kansas City Southern 2002 and rebuilt by Motive Power as Kansas City Southern de Mexico 400, a GPTEB-C slug in December 2009.
401, GPTEB-C, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1969, #35392, FN 7191-89, as PC 7763, Class EF-20. GP38. It became Conrail 7763, Class GP-38, in April 1976, and was sold CM&W 2024 in 1986. It became GWWR 2025 in January 1990 and rebuilt by VMV Enterprises as KCS 2002 in 1998, GP38-3. It was renumbered 2005 and became GWWR 4098. It was retired in 2008 and rebuilt by Motive Power as KCSM 401, a GPTEB-C slug in January 2010.
1st 402 was built by Alco in January 1944, #69913 as Chicago & North Western 1005, S2. It was rebuilt as slug BU-9 on December 30, 1964, and retired on May 1, 1980. It was sold as Kansas City Southern 4080 and renumbered 402 in 2007. It was sold to General American Transportation Co in February 2013 and rebuilt as GMTX 5001.
2nd 402, GPTEB-C, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1970, #36323, FN 7257-11, as Louisville & Nashville 4010, Class GP-38. It became Seaboard System 4010 and later renumbered as 6231. It later became CSX Transportation 2140, Class GP-38, and sold as DSC 2140. It was sold as Gateway Western 2140 in December 1996 and renumbered 2001. It was assigned KCS 1903 but rebuilt by Motive Power as slug GPTEB-C 402 in December 2009.
4050 was built by Electro-Motive in November 1947, #3905, FN E777-A1, as 30A, F3A. It was renumbered 4050 in 1973 and rebuilt as road slug in 1980. It was sold as Kiamichi RR SL2 in 1991. It was scrapped.
4055 was built by Electro-Motive in October 1949, #7873, FN E1116-A1, as 70A, F7A. It was renumbered 4055 in 1973 and rebuilt as road slug in 1980. It was sold as Kiamichi RR SL1 in 1991. It has been on display at Hugo.
4056 was built by Electro-Motive in October 1949, #7874, FN E1116-A2, as 70C, F7A. It was renumbered 4056 in 1973 and rebuilt as road slug in 1980.
4060 was built by Electro-Motive in August 1950, #12322, FN 6142-A5, as 73D, F7A. It was marked as 90 and renumbered 4060 in 1973 and burned in 1977. It was rebuilt as slug in 1979.
4077 was built by Electro-Motive in August 1950m #12324, FN 6142-B2, as 59B, F7B. It was rebuilt as slug and renumbered as 4077 in March 1976.
4250 was built by Electro-Motive in May 1939, #847, FN E248-1, as 1100, NW2.. It was rebuilt by Darby Corp on November 6, 1969, as slug 200 and renumbered 4250 in January 1973. It was retired.
4251 was built by Electro-Motive on March 8, 1948, 4934, FN E844-B3, as Louisiana & Arkansas 56B, F3B. It was rebuilt by Darby Corp in January 1970 as slug 201 and renumbered 4251 in January 1973. It was destroyed on August 14, 1979.
4253 was built by Electro-Motive in July 1948, #5373, FN E898-4, as Pennsylvania RR 9140, Class ES-6, SW1. It was renumbered 8540 in 1966 and became Penn Central 8540, Class ES-6, in 1968. It was rebuilt by Darby Corp in November 1970 as slug 203 and renumbered 4253 in January 1973.
4254 was built by Electro-Motive in April 1941, #1316, FN E385-1, as Southern Pacific 1010, Class DS-5, SW1. It was reclassified Class ES406-3 in 1966 and sold to Precision National on June 3, 1970. It was rebuilt by Darby Corp in April 1971 as slug 204 and renumbered 4254 in January 1973.
4255 was built by Electro-Motive in January 1938, #656, FN E193-2, as Chicago & Eastern Illinois 101, SW. It was sold to Luria Brothers on August 29, 1949, and sold as Detroit Marine Terminal Co 101 in 1949. It was renumbered 6 and sold to Precision National Corp in 1969. It was rebuilt by Darby Corp in 1971 as KCS 205 and renumbered 4255 in 1973.
4256 was built by Electro-Motive in April 1946, #4264, as 1204, NW2. It was rebuilt by Darby Corp in March 1973 as 4255. It was assigned as 406 but sold to Relco Inc as RLCX 156 in 2006.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Brenach of Carn-Engyle
At each step we can admire the grandeur, the power, the goodness of God. How bountifully He provides for all our wants---I would even say for our pleasures!
--St. Theodore Guerin