Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Marion Railways

1 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1923, #1290, as Union Traction Co 68.  It became Indiana RR 68 in 1930 and sold as MRys 1 in 1933.  It was scrapped in 1947.

5 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1923, #1290, as UTCo 73.  It became IRR 73 in 1930 and sold as MRys 5 in 1933.  It was scrapped in 1947.

6 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1923, #1290, as UTCo 75.  It became IRR 75 in 1930 and sold as MRys 6 in 1933.  It was scrapped in 1947.

8 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1923, #1290, as UTCo 74.  It became IRR 74 in 1930 and sold as MRys 8 in 1933.  It was scrapped in 1947.

10 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922 #1264, as UTCo 59.  It became IRR 59 in 1930 and sold as MRys 10 in 1933.  It was scrapped in 1947.

16 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922, #1258, as a Detroit Department Street Ry car.  It was sold as UTCo 88 in 1930.  It was sold as MRys 16 in 1933 and scrapped in 1947.

17 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922, #1258, as a DDSR car.  It was sold as UTCo 86 in 1924 and became IRR 86 in 1930.  It was sold as MRys 17 in 1933 and scrapped in 1947.

18 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922, #1258, as a DDSR car.  It was sold as UTCo 85 in 1924 and became IRR 85 in 1930.  It was sold as MRys 18 in 1933 and scrapped in 1947.

21 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1234, as Springfield Consolidated Ry 255.  It became Illinois Power Co 255 in 1921 and became Springfield Transportation Co 255 in 1933.  It was sold as MRys 21 in October 1937 and scrapped in 1947.

22 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1234, as SCRy 253.  It became IPC 253 in 1921 and became STCo 253 in 1933.  It was sold as MRys 22 in October 1937 and scrapped in 1947.

24 was built by American Car Co in 1926 as Grand Rapids RR "Springfield".  It was sold as Hershey Transit Co 30 in 1935 and sold as MRys 24 in 1942.  It was scrapped in 1947.

26 was built by Cincinnati Car Co in March 1920, #2420, as Municipal Rys of Saint Petersburg 46.  It was sold as MRys 26 in 1942 and scrapped in 1947. 

55 was built by McGuire-Cummings Co.  It was acquired in 1928 as UTC 1155 and later was sold as MRys 55.  It was scrapped in 1947.

 

116 was rebuilt from a passenger car built by Edison Battery Co.  It was purchased as UTC 1176 and sold as MRys 116 in 1933.  It was scrapped in 1947.

The barn.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

11/11/2017

Veterans Day

Memorial of Saint Turibius of Palencia

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Announcing the Gospel is the first and greatest act of charity.

-- St. Arnold Janssen