Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Sacramento Northern RR

Diesel Locomotives

141, 44 Ton, Class S-26,was built by General Electric in April 1942, #15121, as San Francisco & Napa Valley RR 40.  It became SN 141, Class S-26, in May 1946 and was rebuilt by General Electric in October 1956 as Springfield Terminal Ry 1.  It was sold as Claremont & Concord RR 1 and scrapped in 1997.

145, 44 Ton, Class S-26, was built by General Electric in October 1946, #28335.  It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft Co in June 1972 and sold as Northwest Oklahoma Ry 2 in 1973.  It was sold to Westmac Inc in 1976 and sold as Cargill Inc 3 in 1984.  It was sold as Shepard Grain Co 3 in October 1998 and sold as Champaign Landmark Inc 3 in October 2003.  It was sold for scrap to Western Star Rail Services in 2008.

146, 44 Ton, Class S-26, was built by General Electric in November 1946, #28336.  It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft Corp in June 1972 and resold as NWO 1 in 1973.  It was sold to Feather River Railroad Society in 1996 and traded to the Western Railway Museum in 2006.

201, 70 Ton, Class 201, was built by General Electric in June 1955, #32297.  It was sold to Preston W Duffy in 1967 and sold as Sylvite of Canada 10 in September 1970.  It became Potasco 10 in April 1977 and derelict in 1987.  It was sold to Andrew Merrillees as 10 in June 1989.

202, 70 Ton, Class 201, was built by General Electric in July 1956, #32595.  It was sold as Prescott & Northwestern 25 in 1967.

403, S2, Class S-57, was built by Alco in October 1945, #74343, as Missouri Pacific 9158.  It was renumbered 1053 in 1962 and sold to Preston W Duffy in May 1967.  It was sold as SN 403, Class S-57, in May 1967 and scrapped by Associated Metals in May 1972.

404. S2, Class S-57, was built by Alco in May 1949, #76775, as MP 9130,  It was renumbered 1048 in 1962 and sold to Preston W Duffy in May 1967.  It was sold as SN 404, Class S-57, in May 1967 and sold to scrap to Purdy Metals on August 15, 1973.

405. S1, Class S-50, was built by Alco in April 1942, #69685, as Western Pacific 504, Class S-50,  It was transferred as SN 504, Class S-50, in December 1967 and sold as Quincy RR 4 on May 17, 1973.  It went to Feather River Railway Museum in 2005.

407, VO1000, Class S-60, was built by Baldwin in October 1945, #71543, as WP 584, Class S-60.  It was transferred as SN 407, Class S-60, in 1970 and scrapped by Associated Metals in 1973.

607, NW2, Class S-62, was built by Electro-Motive on October 10, 1939, #889, as General Motors Corp 889.  It was sold as Union Pacific 1000 in March 1940 and sold as Stockton Terminal & Eastern RR 1000 in August 1966.  It was sold as Western Pacific 607, Class S-62, in 1969.  It was assigned as SN 607, Class S-62, in 1973 and retired in September 1983.  It was donated in Deer Creek Scenic RR as UP 1000 in October 1984.  It was sold to Nevada State Railroad Museum in March 1993.

712, GP7, Class RS-62, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1953, #18168, as WP 712, Class RS-62.  It was transferred as SN 712, Class RS-62, in July 1971.  It was assigned as Union Pacific 114 on November16, 1983, but it was retired on March 18, 1985It was donated to Western Railroad Museum in about 1985 and was traded to the Western Pacific Railroad Museum at Portola in 2006.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

12/26/2011

Memorial of Bl. Margaret of Hohenfels

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

O blessed penance which has earned for me such great glory!

--St. Peter of Alcantara