Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

New York Central

Electro-Motive Passenger Diesels

1001, LWT12, was built in December 1955, #21464, FN 9002-2, as a demonstrator. It was sold as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 2 in September 1958 and was retired in September 1966.  It was donated to the National Railway Museum.

4007, E7A, Class DPA-1a, was built in October 1945, #2872, FN E639-A4.  It was reclassified Class EP-20 in 1966 and became Penn Central 4007, Class EP-20, in 1968.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in January 1970.

4024, E7A, Class DPA-1c, was built in February 1948, #4847, FN E840-A1.  It was reclassified Class EP-20 in 1966 and became PC 4024, Class EP-20, in 1968,  It was retired on April 25, 1973.

4041, E8A, Class DPA-5b, was built in August 1951, #14584, FN 6129-A2.  It was reclassified Class EP-22 in 1966 and became PC 4041, Class EP-22, in 1968.  It went to Amtrak as 259 in 1973.

4046, E8A, Class DPA-5b, was built in November 1951, #15305, FN 6291-A7.  It was reclassified Class EP-22 in 1966 and became PC 4046, Class EP-22, in 1968.  It was retired on June 27, 1973.

4055, E8A, Class DPA-5c, was built in April 1952, #15314, FN 6358-A2.  It was reclassified Class EP-22 in 1966 and became PC 4055, Class EP-22, in 1968.  It became Amtrak 270 in 1973.

4076, E8A, Class DPA-5e, was built in July 1953, #18534, FN 2055-A13.  It was reclassified as Class EP-22 in 1966 and became PC 4076, Class EP-22.  It was renumbered 4323 and became Consolidated Railroad Corp 4323, Class E8A, in April 1976.  It became New Jersey Transit  4323 in December 1976 and rebuilt in March 1980.  It was modified in 1983 for the M&E re-electrification and then stored.  It was donated to United Railroad Historical Society and restored as Erie RR 834 in November 1990.  It was planned to restore as NYC 4076.

4084, E8A, Class DPA-5e, was built in August 1953, #18542, FN 6291-A9.  It was reclassified as Class EP-22 in 1966 and became PC 4084, Class EP-22.  It was renumbered 4327 and became Conrail 4327, Class E8A, in April 1976.  It was sold as NJT 4327 on December 2, 1976, and rebuilt at Paducah in July 1978 as 4251.  It was sold as New Georgia RR 6902 and sold to a private owner on August 24, 1995.  It was leased as Tennessee Central Ry Museum 6902.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/26/2016

Memorial of Saint Amandus of Worms

Choose Life.


Home Page


Don's Depot

 

 

The goodness of God is the highest object of prayer, and it reaches down to our lowest need.  It quickens our soul and gives it life, and makes it grown in grace and virtue.

--St. Julian of Norwich