Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

El Paso & Northeastern RR

El Paso & Southwestern RR

5, Class A2-31, was built by Baldwin in August 1903, #23081, as EP&NE 8.  It was renumbered 200 in 1903 and renumbered 400 in 1904.  It became EP&SW 5, Class A2-31, in 1914.  It became Southern Pacific 1002, Class S-16, on January 31, 1930, and retired at Phoenix on January 1, 1935.  It was scrapped at El Paso on Dewcember 6, 1935.

126, Class C6s-34, was built by Alco-Rhode Island 29018 as 31, Class C6s-34.  It was renumbered 10 and renumbered 22 and renumbered 126.  It became SP 2106, Class T-37, in 1930.  It was leased to Sud Pacifico de Mexico between March 28, 1949, and November 27, 1950.  It was retired on January 4, 1951, and scrapped at Tucson on February 26, 1951.

130, Class C6s-34, was built by Baldwin in October 1907, #31889, as Arizona & New Mexico Ry 26.  It was purchased as EP&SW 130, Class C6s-34, on January 1, 1922 and sold as Magma Arizona RR 6 on July 8, 1922.  It was sold to the Scottsdale Railway & Mechanical Society on January 7, 1960.

140, Class E1-34, was built by Baldwin in December 1907, #32437.  It became SP 3100, Class P-11, in 1930 and retired on December 14, 1949.  It was scrapped at Brooklyn on January 23, 1950.

162, Class E3s-45, was built by Alco-Brooks in May 1917, #56424.  It became SP 3122, Class P-12, in 1930 and retired on November 10, 1953, at Tracy and scrapped on December 17, 1953, at Sacramento.

203 was built by Baldwin in February 1902, #20073, as EP&NE 69.  It became EP&SW 203 in 1904 and rebuilt on July 27, 1908.  On May 26, 1920, it sold as American Smelting & Refining Co 1945 and sold as Nacionales de Mexico 1945, Class G-52, in 1926.  It was renumbered 1130, Class G-16, in 1930 and retired in 1963.

257, Class F4s-40, was built by Baldwin in May 1903, #22162, as EP&NE 157.  It became EP&SW 257, Class F4s-40, in 1904 and super heated on September 8, 1919.  It became SP 3406, Class C-18, in 1924 and leased to Ferrocarril de Nacozari between October 30, 1930 and July 26, 1933 and between February 13 and March 18, 1937.  It was retired on February 1, 1959 and sold to W Silver Inc for scrap on February 9, 1959.

364, Class H1s-59, was built by Alco-Schenectady in August 1913, #54259.  It became SP 3301, Class Mk-7, in1924 and it was rebuilt to a oil burner on August 29, 1936.  New cylinders were changed on February 6, 1941, and boiler pressure was increased at Bakersfield on September 14, 1949.  It was retired at West Oakland on October 28, 1952, and scrapped at Bayshore on December 8, 1952.

377, Class H2s-59, was built by Alco-Schenectady in April 1918, #58439.  It became SP 3314, Class Mk-8, in 1924 and it was rebuilt to oil burner on March 27, 1930.  The boiler pressure was increased on June 4, 1940, and retired on July 26, 1951.  It was scrapped at Sacramento on August 27, 1951.

380, Class H2as-61, was built by Alco-Schenectady in April 1920, #61715.  It became SP 3317, Class Mk-9, in 1924 and rebuilt to oil burner on January 23, 1930.  The boiler pressure was increased on February 7, 1940, in Tuscson retired on January 22, 1953.  It was scrapped at Los Angeles on September 2, 1953.

500 was built by Pullman in 1917.  It became Southern Pacific 128 "Santa Rosa" in 1924 and rebuilt in 1937.  It was sold as Yreka Western 68 on March 18, 1968, and was transferred as Kyle Ry 13 in May 1993.   It was sold to an individual in 2004 and moved to Port of Redwood City.  It was repainted as Pullman and renumbered RPCX 415, "Niles".  It was sold to Oregon Pacific RR as 128 "Santa Rosa" in 2011.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/26/2012

Memorial of St. Paschasius Radbertus of Soissons

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Bless our God, O peoples;

let the sound of His praise be heard.

--Psalm 66:8