Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Delaware & Hudson

2-8-0s

740, Class E-2a, was built by Dickson in 1900, #1130, as 328.  It was renumbered 740 in 1905 and scrapped in August 1949.

768, Class E-2a, was built by Dickson  in 1902, #1304, as 259.  It was renumbered 768 in 1905 and scrapped in October 1931.

773, Class E-2a, was built by Dickson in 1902, #1309, as 264.  It was renumbered 773 in 1905 and scrapped in January 1934.

889, Class E-3a, was built by Alco-Schenectady in 1906, #40552.  The frame was rebuilt in August 1930 as 957 with the boiler from 801, Alco-Schenectady in 1902, #25115.  The boiler from 889 was stored.  It was sold to Luria Brothers in August 1953.

911, Ckass E-51, was built by Alco-Schenectady in 1904, #28823, as 198.  It was renumbered 819, Class E-3a, in 1905 and rebuilt as 911, Class E-51, in April 1926.  It was sold for scrap to Luria Brothers in February 1953.

912, Class E-51, was built by Alco-Schenectady in 1904, #28837, as 212.  It was renumbered 833, Class E-3a, in 1905 and rebuilt as 912, Class E-51, in April 1926.  It was sold for scrap to Luria Brothers in May 1952,

928, Class E-51, was built by Alco-Dickson in 1906, #39805, as 872, Class E-3a.  It was rebuilt as 928, Class E-51, in August 1926 and sold for scrap to Luria Brothers in May 1951.

935, Class E-51, was built by Alco-Schenectady in 1904, #28829, as 204.  It was renumbered 825, Class E-3, in 1906 and rebuilt as 935, Class E-51, in October 1926.  It was sold to Luria Brothers in May 1951.

941, Class E-51, was built by Alco-Schenectady in 1906, #40549, as 886, Class E-3a.  The frame became 941, Class E-51, in January 1927.  The boiler came from 186, built by Alco-Schenectady in 1905, #30718, and renumbered 807, Class E-3a, in 1906.  It was renumbered 833 in October 1926 just before it was rebuilt.  It was sold to Luria Brothers for scrap in May 1952.

952, Class E-51, was built by Alco-Schenectady in 1904, #25118, as 246.  It was renumbered 794, Class E-3, in 1906 and the frame became 952, Class E-51 in January 1928.  The boiler came from 219 built by Alco-Schenectady in 1904, #28844, and renumbered 840, Class E-3, in 1906.  It was scrapped in April 1948,

1002, Class E-4, was built by Schenectady in 1899, #5091, as 349.    It was renumbered 343 in 1905 and renumbered 1002, Class E-4,  It was rebuilt in April 1923 as 83, Class B-5, an 0-8-0, and sold to Luria Brothers in March 1950.

1003, Class E-4, was built by Schenectady in 1899, #5092, as 350.  It was renumbered 344 in 1905 and renumbered 1003, Class E-4.  It was rebuilt in July 1924 as 84, Class B-5, an 0-8-0, and scrapped in May 1949.

1005, Class E-4, was built by Schenectady in 1899, #5088, as 347.   It was renumbered 340 in 1905 and renumbered 1005, Class E-4.   It was rebuilt in November 1925 as 86, Class B-5, an 0-8-0, and sold to Luria Brothern in May 1951.

1065, Class E-5, was built by Alco-Schenectady in 1912, #51094.  It was sold to Luria Brothers in August 1951.

1095, Class E-5, was built by Alco-Schenectady in 1914, #54821.  It was sold to Luria Brothers in May 1952.

1213, Class E-6a, was built by Alco-Schenectady in 1918, #59907.  It was sold to Luria Brothers in April 1953.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/15/2016

Memorial of Saint Bond of Sens

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Patience smooths away lots of difficulties.

St. John Bosco