Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago Rapid Transit

 

Chicago Transit Authority

Northwestern Cars

1001 thru 1011 were built by Pullman in 1899 as Northwestern Elevated Ry 1 thru 11.  They were renumbered 1001 thru 1011 in 1913 and became CRT 1001 thru 1011 in 1923.

1012 was built by Pullman in 1899 as NWERy 12.  It was renumbered 1012 in 1913 and became CRT 1012 in 1923.  It was rebuilt as S-106 in 1924.

1013 thru 1015 were built by Pullman in 1899 as NWERy 13 thru 15. They were renumbered 1013 thru 1015 in 1913 and became CRT 1013 thru 1015 in 1923.

1016 was built by Pullman in 1899 as NWERy 16.  It was renumbered 1016 in 1913 and became CRT 1016 in 1923.

1017 thru 1023 were built by Pullman in 1899 as NWERy 17 thru 23. They were renumbered 1017 thru 1023 in 1913 and became CRT 1017 thru 1023 in 1923.

1024 was built by Pullman in 1899 as NWERy 24.  It was renumbered 1024 in 1913 and became CRT 1024 in 1923.  It was rebuilt as S-111 in 1954 and sold to Illinois Railway Museum as 1024 in 1958.

1025 thru 1037 were built by Pullman in 1899 as NWERy 25 thru 37. They were renumbered 1025 thru 1037 in 1913 and became CRT 1025 thru 1037 in 1923.

1038 thru 1048 were built by American Car & Foundry in 1900 as NWERy 38 thru 48. They were renumbered 1038 thru 1048 in 1913 and became CRT 1038 thru 1048 in 1923.

1049 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1900 as NWERy 49. It was renumbered 49 in 1913 and became CRT 1049 in 1923.

1050 thru 1052 were built by American Car & Foundry in 1900 as NWERy 50 thru 52. They were renumbered 1050 thru 1052 in 1913 and became CRT 1050 thru 1052 in 1923.

1053 thru 1059 were built by St. Louis Car in 1901 as NWERy 53 thru 59. They were renumbered 1053 thru 1059 in 1913 and became CRT 1053 thru 1059 in 1923.

1100 thru 1158 were built as trailers by Pullman in 1899 as NWERy 100 thru 158. They were renumbered 1100 thru 1158 in 1913 and became CRT 1100 thru 1158 in 1923.

1159 was built as a trailer by Pullman in 1899 as NWERy 159. It was renumbered 1159 in 1913 and became CRT 1159 in 1923. It was retired in 1936.

1160 thru 1163 were built as trailers by Pullman in 1899 as NWERy 160 thru 163. They were renumbered 1160 thru 1163 in 1913 and became CRT 1160 thru 1163 in 1923.

1164 was built as trailer by Pullman in 1899 as NWERy 164. It was renumbered 1164 in 1913 and became CRT 1164 in 1923. It was retired in 1936.

1165 thru 1199 were built as trailers by Pullman in 1899 as NWERy 165 thru 199. They were renumbered 1165 thru 1199 in 1913 and became CRT 1165 thru 1199 in 1923.

1200 was built as trailer by Pullman in 1899 as NWERy 200. It was renumbered 200 in 1913 and became CRT 200 in 1923.

1201 thru 1209 were built as trailers by Pullman in 1899 as NWERy 201 thru 209. They were renumbered 1200 thru 1209 in 1913 and became CRT 1200 thru 1209 in 1923.

1210 thru 1234 were built as trailers by American Car & Foundry in 1900 as NWERy 210 thru 234. They were renumbered 1210 thru 1234 in 1913 and became CRT 1210 thru 1234 in 1923.

1235 thru 1259 were trailers built by St. Louis Car in 1901 as NWERy 235 thru 259. They were renumbered 1235 thru 1259 in 1913 and became CRT 1235 thru 1239 in 1923.

1260 thru 1267 were trailers built by American Car & Foundry in 1907, #5098, as NWERy 260 thru 267. They were renumbered 1260 thru 1267 in 1913 and became CRT 1260 thru 1267 in 1923.

1268 was a trailer built by American Car & Foundry in 1907, #5098, as NWERy 268. It was renumbered 1268 in 1913 and became CRT 1260 thru 1279 in 1923. It was given a rebuilt end.  It was acquired by the IRM in 1956.

1269 was a trailer built by American Car & Foundry in 1907, #5098, as NWERy 269. It was renumbered 269 in 1913 and became CRT 1269 in 1923.

1270 thru 1272 were trailers built by American Car & Foundry in 1907, #5098, as NWERy 270 thru 272. They were renumbered 1270 thru 1272 in 1913 and became CRT 1270 thru 1272 in 1923.

1275 thru 1277 were trailers built by American Car & Foundry in 1907, #5098,as NWERy 275 thru 277. They were renumbered 1275 thru 1277 in 1913 and became CRT 1275 thru 1277 in 1923.

1278 was a trailer built by American Car & Foundry in 1907, #5098, as NWERy 278. It was renumbered 278 in 1913 and became CRT 1278 in 1923.  It was rebuilt in 1927.

1279 was a trailer built by American Car & Foundry in 1907, #5098, as NWERy 279. It was renumbered 279 in 1913 and became CRT 1279 in 1923.

1700 thru 1705 were built by St. Louis Car in 1903 as NWERy 700 thru 705. They were renumbered 1700 thru 1705 in 1913 and became CRT 1700 thru 1705 in 1923.

1706 was built by St. Louis Car in 1903 as NWERy 706. It was renumbered 1706 in 1913 and became CRT 1706 in 1923.

1707 thru 1734 were built by St. Louis Car in 1903 as NWERy 707 thru 734. They were renumbered 1707 thru 1734 in 1913 and became CRT 1707 thru 1734 in 1923.

1735 thru 1749 were built by Jewett Car in 1903 as NWERy 735 thru 749. They were renumbered 1735 thru 1749 in 1913 and became CRT 1735 thru 1749 in 1923.

1750 was built by Jewett Car in 1903 as NWERy 750. It was renumbered 1750 in 1913 and became CRT 1750 in 1923.  It was outfitted with drawers and storage space as S-341 in 1058 and retired in August 1970.  It was later scrapped.

1751 thru 1752 were built by Jewett Car in 1903 as NWERy 751 thru 752. They were renumbered 1751 thru 1752 in 1913 and became CRT 1751 thru 1752 in 1923

1753 was built by Jewett Car in 1903 as NWERy 753. It was renumbered 1753 in 1913 and became CRT 1753 in 1923.  It was rebuilt as S-332 in 1968.  It was stripped to the frame and rebuilt as an unpowered derrick in 1965.  It was equipped with 6000 series couplers in 1975.

1754 was built by Jewett Car in 1903 as NWERy 754.  It was renumbered 754 in 1913 and became CRT 754 in 1923.  It was rebuilt as S-333 in 1958 and acquired as IRM 1754 in 1971.

1755 was built by Jewett Car in 1903 as NWERy 755.  It was renumbered 755 in 1913 and became CRT 755 in 1923.  It was rebuilt as S-330 in June 1956.

1756 thru 1768 were built by Jewett Car in 1903 as NWERy 756 thru 768. They were renumbered 1756 thru 1768 in 1913 and became CRT 1756 thru 1768 in 1923.

1769 thru 1788 were built by Pullman in 1908 as NWERy 769 thru 788. They were renumbered 1769 thru 1788 in 1913 and became CRT 1769 thru 1788 in 1923.

1789 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1907, #5098, as NEWRy 280 as trailer.  It was renumbered 1280 in 1913 and rebuilt as motor 1789.  It became CRT 1789 in 1923 and scrapped in March 1959.

1790 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1907, #5098, as NWERy 281, a trailer.  It was renumbered 1281 in 1913 and rebuilt as motor 1790.  It became CRT 1790 in 1923 and rebuilt as S-345.  It was retired in August 1970.

1791 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1907, #5098, as NWERy 282, a trailer.  It was renumbered 1282 in 1913 and rebuilt as motor 1791.  It became CRT  1791 in 1923..

1792 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1907, #5098, as NEWRy 283 as trailer.  It was renumbered 1283 in 1913 and rebuilt as motor 1792.  It became CRT 1792 in 1923  and was rebuilt as S-328 in 1955.  It was scrapped in August 1970

1793 thru 1795 were built by American Car & Foundry in 1907, #5098, as NWERy 284 thru 286 as trailers.  They were renumbered 1284 thru 1286 in 1913 and rebuilt as motors 1793 thru 1795.  They became CRT 1793 thru 1795.

1796 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1907 as NEWRy 287, #5098, as trailer.  It was renumbered 1287 in 1913 and rebuilt as motor 1796.  It became CRT 1796 in 1923 and was sold to Gaylord Container in Louisiana, where it was scrapped in 1966

1797 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1907, #5098, #5098, as NEWRy 288 as trailer.  It was renumbered 1288 in 1913 and rebuilt as motor 1797.  It became CRT 1797 in 1923 and it was were purchased by Frank Sherwin, who owned Chicago Hardware Foundry  It went to IRM.

1798 thru 1804 were built by American Car & Foundry in 1907 as NWERy 289 thru 295 as trailers.  They were renumbered 1289 thru 1295 in 1913 and rebuilt as motors 1798 thru 1805.  They became CRT 1798 thru 1804.

1805 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1907 as NEWRy 296 as trailer.  It was renumbered 1296 in 1913 and rebuilt as motor 1805.  It became CRT 1805 in 1923.

1806 and 1807 were built by American Car & Foundry in 1907 as NWERy 297 and 298 as trailers.  They were renumbered 1297 and 1298 in 1913 and rebuilt as motors 1806 and 1807.  They became CRT 1806 and 1807.

1808 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1907 as NEWRy 299 as trailer.  It was renumbered 1299 in 1913 and rebuilt as motor 1808.  It became CRT 1808 in 1923 and it was were purchased by Frank Sherwin.  It went to IRM.

1812 was a trailer built by American Car & Foundry in 1907 as NWERy 273.  It was renumbered 1273 in 1913 and because CRT 1273.  It was rebuilt as 1812 and rebuilt as S-337.  It was scrapped in November 1968.

1813 was a trailer built by American Car & Foundry in 1907 as NWERy 274.  It was renumbered 1274 in 1913 and became CRT 1274.  It was rebuilt as 1813 and rebuilt as S-338.  It was scrapped in June 1968.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/24/2013

Memorial of Saint Anthony Mary Claret

Choose Life.


Home Page

 

Don's Depot

 

But I have hoped in the Lord: I will be glad and rejoice in Thy mercy. For Thou hast regarded my humility, Thou hast saved my soul out of distresses.

-- Psalm xxx. 7,8