Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Sperry Rail Service

116, Model 55, Brill Car in 1930, #22880.  It was renumbered 121 in June 1935 and sold as Remington Arms 121 in June 1953.  It was sold as Valley RR M-55 and sold to Edwards Railway Motor Co.  It was sold as Black River & Western M-55 in 2003 and leased as Arizona Eastern RR M-55 between October 2005 until July 2006. 

118 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1926, #1368, Electro-Motive #172, as Baltimore & Ohio 6004.  It was rebuilt as SRS 118 in November 1933 by St Louis Car Co #1567, Electro-Motive #516.

119 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1926, #1386C, Electro-Motive #171, as B&O 6003.  It was rebuilt as SRS 119 in November 1933 by St Louis Car Co #1567, Electro-Motive #517.

124 was built by St Louis Car Co in June 1927, #1452, Electro-Motive #241, as Lehigh Valley 20.  It was rebuilt as SRS 124 in June 1937.

125 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1925, #1376A, Electro-Motive #133,  as LV 29.  It was rebuilt as SRS 125 in June 1937.

126 was built by St Louis Car Co in February 1925, #1352, Electro-Motive #108, as Electro-Motive Corp 108.  It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in April 1926 as Chicago & North Western 9900.  It was rebuilt as SRS 126 in August 1937.

127 was built by St Louis Car Co in January 1926, #1369D, Electro-Motive #128, as Boston & Maine 151.  It was renumbered 1151 and rebuilt as SRS 127 in August 1939.

128 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1926, #1386A, Electro-Motive #175, as B&O 6007.  It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in December 1928, #363, as LV 15 and rebuilt as SRS 128 in August 1939.

129 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1925, #1376A, Electro-Motive #136, as LV 28.  It was rebuilt as SRS 129 in August 1939.

131 was built by St Louis Car Co in July 1925, #1376, Electro-Motive on November 21, 1925, #134, as LV 27.  It was rebuilt as SRS 131 in October 1941.

133 was built by St Louis Car Co in April 1925, #1365, Electro-Motive in December 1925, #137, as Seaboard Air Line RR 2002.  It was rebuilt as SRS 133 in April 1943 and wrecked on December 2, 1963.

134 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1927, #1459, Electro-Motive in February 1928, #261, as SAL 2022.  It was rebuilt as SRS 134 in April 1945 and named "W. J. Gallagher".

135 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1927, #1459, Electro-Motive on February 16, 1928, #262, as SAL 2023.  It was rebuilt as SRS 135 in January 1945.

136 was built by Brill Car in 1928, #22547, as New York Central M-11.  It was rebuilt as SRS 136 on April 19, 1948.

137 was built by St Louis Car Co in June 1925, #1360C, Electro-Motive in June 1925, #117, as Minneapolis St Paul & Sault Ste Marie M.1.  It became Soo Line M.1 in January 1961 and rebuilt as X1450, welding car, on December 1, 1970.  It was rebuilt as SRS 137 in November 1970.

138 was built by St Louis Car Co in July 1928, #1475, Electro-Motive in December 1928, #333, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 9057.  It was rebuilt as a bunk car in September 1957 and rebuilt as SRS 138 on September 20, 1971.  It was named "W. R. Burton".

141 was built by St Louis Car Co in July 1928, #1475, Electro-Motive  in December 1928, #326, as CRI&P 9050.  It was de-engined in December 1944 annd rebuilt as SRS on November 19, 1972.  It was shipped to Australia in March 1973 and returned when it was named "Elmer Jackson".

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/18/2017

Memorial of Saint Irene of Egypt

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The name of Jesus, pronounced with reverence and affection, has a kind of power to soften the heart.

--St. Philip Neri