Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Maine Central RR

Alco Diesels

312, S4, Class DS-4d, was built by Alco in August 1950, #78020.  It was wrecked in February 1980 and scrapped as 316 in 1984.

316, S4, Class DS-4d, was built by Alco in September 1954, #81098.  It was sold as Bay Colony RR 312 in September 1983 and renumbered 1062 in July 1984.  It was retired in 1994 and scrapped in February 1996.

451, C424m, was built in June 1963, #84556, as Erie Lackawanna 2414, Class MFA-24D-6.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 2488, Class C-424, in April 1976 and rebuilt by General Electric Hornell in May 1980 as Delaware & Hudson 455, Class ARS-24m.  It was renumbered 74 and became Springfield Terminal RR 74.  It returned as D&H 74 and transferred as MEC 451.  It was sold to Livonia Avon & Lakeville  as Bath & Hammondsport 422 in 1997.

453, C424m, was built in May 1963, #84548, as EL 2406, Class MFA-24D-6.  It became Conrail 2480, Class C-424, in April 1976 and rebuilt by General Electric Hornell in May 1980 as D&H 453, Class ARS-24m.  It became ST 72 and returned as D&H 72.  It was transferred as MeC 453.

454, C424m, was built in May  1963, #84549, as EL 2407, Class MFA-24D-6.  It became Conrail 2481, Class C-424, in April 1976 and rebuilt by General Electric Hornell in 1980 as D&H 454, Class ARS-24m.  It became ST 73 and returned as D&H 73.  It was transferred as MeC 454 and sold as LA&L 423 in 2997.

455, C424m, was built in October 1963, #84736, as Reading Co 5207, Class RSA-14.  It became Conrail 2496, Class C-424, in April 1976 and retired on May 24, 1979.  It was rebuilt by General Electric Hornell in May 1980 as D&H 456 and renumbered 75 in 1987. It became ST 75 in 1987 and transferred as MeC 455 in 1992.  It was retired in 1994.

557, RS3, Class DRS-1d, was built in November 1953, #80567.  It was rebuilt in June 1958 and the steam generator was removed.  It was sold as Wolfboro RR 101 in December 1975 and sold as Goodwin RR 1 after it was abandoned in December 1977.  In 1981, this second line closed and it was sold to Railroad Museum of New England and restored as MeC 557.

801, RS11, Class DRS-1f, was built in June 1956, #81616.  It was scrapped at Colonie in March 1984.

802, RS11, Class DRS-1f, was built in June 1956, #81617, as Portland Terminal RR 1062, Class DRS-1f.  It was renumbered as MeC 802, Class DRS-1f, in November 1956 and scrapped in 1988.

957, S1, Class DS-3b, was built in October 1949, #77107.  It was sold to Ed Stark in 1984 and scrapped in 1992.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/8/2015

Memorial of Saint Athelm of Canterbury

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

Trials, tribulation, anguish, anxiety are permitted by the very One Who gives peace.

-- Archbishop Fulton Sheen