Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Pittsburgh & Lake Erie

Steam Locomotives

9010, Class B-102, was built by Pittsburgh in December 1883, #689, as 100, Class B-3.  It was renumbered 9010, Class B-102, in 1907.

9151, Class F-101, was built by Pittsburgh in 1895, #1548, as 79.  It was renumbered 9151, Class F-101, in 1907 and sold as National Steel Car Co 2.

9153, Class F-102, was built by Pittsburgh in January 1896, #1592, as 82.  It was renumbered 9153, Class F-102, in 1907 and sold to Atlantic Equipment Co  It was sold as E F & GE Fauquier 4.  It was sold to Maritime Coal Ry & Power Co as Maritime Ry 5 in May 1920.  It was donated to Canadian Railway Historical Society in November 1961.

9154, Class F-102, was built by Pittsburgh in 1896, #1593, as 83.  It was renumbered 9145, Class F-102, in 1907.  It was sold as Indian Creek Valley RR 1 in 1908 and became Baltimore & Ohio 181, Class B-59, in 1926.

9250, Class C-100, was built by Pittsburgh in 1893, #1412, as 96, Class D-6.  It was renumbered 9250, Class C-100, in 1906 and rebuilt in December 1906 as 23.  It was scrapped in Jun 1925.

9300, Class G-100, was built by Pittsburgh in November 1897, #1751, as 121, Class H-1.  It was renumbered as 9300, Class G-100, in 1907 and sold as Pittsburgh Chartiers & Youghiogheny 10, Class G-100.

9301, Class G-100, was built by Pittsburgh in November 1897, #1752, as 122, Class H-1.  It was renumbered as 9301, Class G-100, in 1907.

9302, Class G-100, was built by Pittsburgh in November 1897, #1753, as 123, Class H-1.  It was renumbered as 9302, Class G-100, in 1907.

9303, Class G-100, was built by Pittsburgh in November 1897, #1754, as 124, Class H-1.  It was renumbered as 9303, Class G-100, in 1907.

9304, Class G-100, was built by Pittsburgh in November 1897, #1755, as 125, Class H-1.  It was renumbered as 9304, Class G-100, in 1907.

9329, Class G-102d, was built by Alco-Pittsburgh in June 1902, #25196, as 159.  It was renumbered 9329 in 1907 and sold to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive Co.in 1937.  It was sold as Oneida & Western 28 on August 10, 1937, and resold as Alabama Central RR 28 in 1955.  It was retired in 1957 and scrapped in January 1962.

9401, Class A-2a, was built by Alco-Schenectady in May 1948.  It was retired in August 1956 and scrapped in 1957.

9517, Class H-6b, was built by Baldwin in 1919.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/25/2014

Memorial of Saint Callista of Syracuse

Choose Life


Home Page

 

Don's Depot

 

O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His steadfast love endures for ever!

--Psalm 118:1