Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

 

Under Construction 

Chicago & West Towns Ry.

5 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1913.  It was scrapped in 1948.

6 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1899.  It was scrapped in 1948.

8 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1928.  It was scrapped in 1947.

9 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1928.  It was sold to Sand Springs Ry in 1948.

12 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1912.  It was scrapped in 1948.

15 was built by Pullman Car in 1897 as Suburban RR 512.  It was renumbered 515 and rebuilt as 15 in 1927.  It was rebuilt in 1940 and scrapped in 1948.

18 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1912 as Tri-Cities Ry 2.  It was sold to C&WT as 18 in 1936 and rebuilt in 1937.  It was scrapped in May 1947.

19 was built by McGuire-Cumming in 1913 as T-CRy 3.  It was sold to C&WT as 19 in 1936 and scrapped in May 1947.

100 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1917.  It was scrapped in 1948.

101 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1917.  It was scrapped in 1948.

103 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1917.  It was scrapped in 1948.

104 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1917.  It was scrapped in 1948.

105 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1915.

106 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1915.  It was dismantled in 1943.

107 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1912.  It was scrapped in 1948.

111 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1912.  It was scrapped in 1948.

112 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1912.  It was scrapped in 1948.

119 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1912.  It was scrapped in 1948.

122 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1914.  It was scrapped in 1948.

123 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1914.  It was scrapped in 1948.

124 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1914.  It was rebuilt in 1936 and scrapped in 1948.

128 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1914.  It was scrapped in 1948.

130 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1914.  It was scrapped in 1948.

135 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1919.  It was scrapped in 1947.

140 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1924.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and scrapped in 1948.

141 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1924.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and the body sold as a shed in 1948.  It was purchased by Electric Railway Historical Society in 1958.  It went to Illinois Railway Museum in 1973 and began restoring.

144 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1947.

145 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1947.

151 was built by McGuire8Cummings in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1947.

153 was built by Cummings Car Co in 1927.  It was scrapped in 1948.

156 was built by Cummings Car Co in 1927.  It was rebuilt in 1942 and scrapped in 1948.

161 was built by Cummings Car Co in 1927.  It was scrapped in 1948.

165 was built by Cummings Car Co in 1927.  It was scrapped in 1947.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

6/3/2011

Memorial of St. Charles Lwanga and 21 companions

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Sing praises to God, sing praises!

Sing praises to our King, sing praises!

--Psalm 47:6