Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Lehigh Valley Transit Co.

City Street Cars

137 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was used as a portable sign and scrapped in 1939.

139 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as Key System 251 in 1901 and put into service immediately. The platform of the 251, which had been renumbered to 271 in 1917, was extended for PAYE service in 1921. It was rebuilt in 1930 or 1931 for 1 man operation. In 1933 it was equipped with a pantograph for the Westbrae line, but it was reconverted back to pole operation during World War II. In 1946 it was sold to the Bay Area Electric RR Association. It remained on the property for special use until the middle 1950s and is now at Rio Vista Junction as shown in the third photo. The gentleman with his back to the camera is Harre Demoro, who did much historical research on the Key System and other Bay Area lines.

153 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.

211 was built by Brill Car Co in 1907.  It was rebuilt as a line car and scrapped in December 1949.

213 was built by Briggs Car in 1891 as Allentown & Bethlehem Rapid Transit Co 1.  It became LVT 213 in December 1905 and scrapped in 1918.

214 was built by Brill Car Co in October 1914, #19514.

218 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1916, #19897.

219 was built by Briggs Car in 1891, as A&BRT 4.  It became LVT 219 in December 1905 and scrapped in 1918.

219 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1916, #19897.

223 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1916. #19897.

302 was built by Brill Car Co in March 1908, #16304.  It was rebuilt in 1915 and scrapped in 1938.

304 was built by Brill Car Co in March 1908, #16304.  It was rebuilt in 1915, 1939, and 1942.

400 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926 as Wisconsin Public Service Co 57.  It was sold as LVT 400 in 1938.

401 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926 as WPSCo 58.  It was sold as LVT 401 in 1938.

418 was built by Kuhlman Car in March 1923, #812, as Ohio Valley Electric Ry 234.  It was sold as LVT 418 in 1938.

419 was built by Kuhlman Car in March 1923, #812, as OVERy 235.  It was sold as LVT 419 in 1938.

421 was built by Kuhlman Car in March 1923, #812, as OVERy 237.  It was sold as LVT 421 in 1938.

422 was built by Kuhlman Car in March 1923, #812, as OVERy 238.  It was sold as LVT 422 in 1938.

430 was built by Kuhlman Car in March 1926, #828, as Steubenville East Liverpool & Beaver Valley Traction Co "Beaver".  It was sold as LVT 430 in 1938.

431 was built by Kuhlman Car in March 1926, #828, as SEL&BVT "Stratton".  It was sold as LVT 431 in 1938.

432 was built by Kuhlman Car in March 1926, #828, as SEL&BVT "East Liverpool".  It was sold as LVT 432 in 1938.

434 was built by Kuhlman Car in March 1926, #828, as SEL&BVT "Toronto".  It was sold as LVT 434 in 1938.

435 was built by Kuhlmnan Car in March 1926, #828, as SEL&BVT "Steubenville".  It was sold as LVT 435 in 1938.

442 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1917 as Jamestown Street Ry 81.  It was sold as LVT 442 in 1938.

443 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1917 as JSRy 82.  It was sold as LVT 443 in 1938.

445 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1917 as JSRy 85.  It was sold as LVT 445 in 1938.

613 was built by Brill Car Co in July 1911, #17885.  It was rebuilt in 1939.

614 was built by Brill Car Co in July 1911, #17885.  It was rebuilt in 1939.

900 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1917, #20206.  It was rebuilt.

901 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1917, #20206.  It was rebuilt.

904 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1917, #20206.  It was rebuilt.

908 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1917, #20206.  It was rebuilt.

912 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1917, #20206.  It was rebuilt.

916 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1917, #20206.  It was rebuilt.

917 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1917, #20206.  It was rebuilt.

919 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1917, #20206.  It was rebuilt.

921 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1917, #20206.  It was rebuilt.

923 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1917, #20206.  It was rebuilt.

926 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1919, #20706.  It was rebuilt.

927 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1919, #20706.  It was rebuilt.

930 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1919, #20706.  It was rebuilt.

932 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1919, #20706.  It was rebuilt.

934 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1919, #20706.  It was rebuilt.

937 was built by Brill Car Co in February 1919, #20706.  It was rebuilt.

940 was built by Kuhlman Car in 1905 as 206.  It was rebuilt in 1930 as 940. 

950 was built by Brill Car Co in March 1930, #22869.

951 was built by Brill Car Co in March 1930, #22869.

952 was built by Brill Car Co in March 1930, #22869.

953 was built by Brill Car Co in March 1930, #22869.

954 was built by Brill Car Co in March 1930, #22869.

955 was built by Brill Car Co in March 1930, #22869.

956 was built by Brill Car Co in March 1930, #22869.

957 was built by Brill Car Co in March 1930, #22869.

960 was built by Brill Car Co in July 1926, #22442, as Williamsport Passenger Ry 60.  It was purchased as LVT 960 in 1935.

961 was built by Brill Car Co in July 1926, #22442, as WPRy 61.  It was purchased as LVT 961 in 1935.

962 was built by Brill Car Co in July 1926, #22442, as WPRy 62.  It was purchased as LVT 962 in 1935.

963 was built by Brill Car Co in July 1926, #22442, as WPRy 63.  It was purchased as LVT 963 in 1935.

964 was built by Brill Car Co in July 1926, #22442, as WPRy 64.  It was purchased as LVT 964 in 1935.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/11/2012

Memorial of St. Barsanuphius of Gaza

Choose Life.


Home Page

 

Don's Depot

 

O give thanks to the LORD;

call on His name;

make knows His deeds among the peoples!

--Psalm 105:1