Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Freight and Non-revenue Equipment
700 and 702 thru 704 were built by Interstate Car Co in 1924 as Union Traction Co of Indiana cars of the same numbers. They were retired in 1938. 701 from this series had been destroyed at Bell Siding on March 15, 1928, leaving this number blank to be filled by IRR with another Union Traction car, 605, built by Cincinnati in 1904. It was retired in 1936.
705 was built by Brill in 1905 and was formerly Terre Haute Indianapolis & Eastern Traction Co 154. In 1930 it came to the IRR and was scrapped in 1941.
715 thru 717 were built by American Car & Foundry in 1918 and were formerly Interstate Public Service Co 432 thru 434. They were retired in 1941.
738 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1923 as IPS parlor-buffet 161. It was rebuilt as an express motor in 1937 and retired in 1941.
752 was built by THI&E in 1920 as 192. It came to IRR as 752 in 1930. It ended up at Binkley Mine until April 1943. It was then sold to Bevier & Southern as 202 and later to Kansas City Kaw Valley in approximately 1950 where it kept the same number.
753 was built by THI&E in 1927 as 196. It came to IRR as 753 in 1930 and was rebuilt in 1935. It ended up at Binkley Mine where it was standby power since it was considered rather slippery. After the 1943 abandonment it went to B&S as 200, and later to KCKV, where it was used as a parts source.
769 was built by Stephenson in 1905 as UT passenger car 285. It was rebuilt as a line car and renumbered 769 in 1927. In 1930 it came to the IRR and was retired in 1938.
785 was built by UT in 1927 as 785. It came to IRR as 785 in 1930 and was retired in 1938.
786 was built by UT in 1927 as 786. It became IRR 786 in 1930 and rebuilt in 1939. It was sold to Saint Louis Car Co as 7 in 1943.
787 was built by UT in 1928 as 787. It came to IRR as 787 in 1930, rebuilt in 1939, and ended up at Binkley Mine were it operated until April 1943. It was then sold to B&S as 201 and later to KCKV in approximately 1950 where it kept the same number.
788 was built by THI&E in 1920 as 193. It came to IRR as 788 in 1930. It was retired in 1938.
1150 was built by Jewett in 1913 for the Grand Rapids Holland & Chicago as 21. In 1916 it became Michigan Rys. 113. When that company broke up in 1924, it reverted to the GRH&C as 113. In 1927 it was sold to IT as 443 and was named "Elwood". When taken into the IRR in 1930 it lost its name but kept its number. In 1934 it became wreck motor 1150.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial St. Bonet of Auvergne