Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Norfolk & Western

Alco RS11 Diesels

310 was built in March, 1956, #81467.  It was sold to XTRA Inc and then leased as North Central Texas 310 in 1982.  It later went to the Border Pacific RR as 310 in March, 1984.

312 was built by Alco in March 1956, #81459, as N&W 312.  It was then sold as Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 312 and sold to Vintage Locomotives, Inc.

321 was built by Alco in May 1956, #81777, as N&W 321.  It was then sold as KB&S 321

329 was built in February 1957, #82061.

343 was built in June, 1957, #82342. It was sold to XTRA and then leased as NCT 343.  I have no record of it's disposition.

351 was built in November 1957, #82868.  It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal and then as Winchester & Western 351.

367 was built in December 1958, #82958.  It was sold as Maine Coast RR 367 "City of Rockland" and sold as Louisville New Albany & Corydon 367 but never used.  It was sold as Durbin & Greenbrier Valley RR 367 in October 2012.

405 was built in June, 1961, #83695. It was sold to XTRA and then leased as NCT 405.  It went into the XTRA lease fleet in April, 1984. It was sent as Florida West Coast 405 in 1980s and transferred as New Hampshire & Vermont 405 in 1990s.  It was sold and rebuilt as Lake State Ry 1195 "City of East Tawas" in 1995.  It was retired.

2558 was built in February 1956, #81459, as New York Chicago & St Louis 558, Class ARS-18A. It became N&W 2558 in 1965 and was later lease to Norfolk Franklin & Danville as 201 in 1967.

2560 was built in March 1956, #81461, as NYC&StL 560, Class ARS-18A.  It became N&W 2560 in 1965 and later NF&D 202 in 1967.

2561 was built in March 1956, #81462, as NYC&StL 561, Class ARS-18A. It became N&W 2561 in 1965 and later NF&D 203 on August 8, 1967.  It was sold as scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal in November 1980..

2562 was built in March 1956, #81463, as NYC&StL 562, Class ARS-18A.  It became N&W 2562 in 1965 and later NF&D 204 in 1967.

2563 was built in March 1958, #82832, as NYC&StL 563, Class ARS-18B.  It became N&W 2563 in 1965.

2564 was built in March 1958, #82833, as NYC&StL 564, Class ARS-18B.  It became N&W 2564 in 1965.

2566 was built in March 1958, #82835, as NYC&StL 566, Class ARS-18B.  It became N&W 2566 in 1965.

2568  was built in March 1958, #82863, as NYC&StL 568, Class ARS-18B.  It became N&W 2568 in 1965,

2569 was built in March 1958, #82864, as NYC&StL 569, Class ARS-18B.  It became N&W 2569 in 1965 and sold as Naporano Iron & Metal 2569 in December 1979.  It was then sold as Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 301 in 1980 and scrapped in March 2004.

2570 was built in March 1958, #82865, as NYC&StL 570, Class ARS-18B.  It became N&W 2570 in 1965.

2573 was built in May 1960, #83541, as NYC&StL 573, Class ARS-18D.  It became N&W 2573 in 1965.

2574 was built in May 1960, #83542, as NYC&StL 574, Class ARS-18D.  It became N&W 2574 in 1965.

2576 was built in May 1960, #83580, as NYC&StL 576, Class ARS-18D.  It became N&W 2576 in 1965.

2577, RS11, was built in May 1960, #83581, as NYC&StL 577, Class ARS-18D.  It became N&W 2577 in 1965.

2850 was built in January 1959, #83014, as NYC&StL 850, Class ARS-18C. It became N&W 2850 in 1965 and retired on December 21, 1978. It was sold to Precision National in February 1979.

2851 was built in January 1959, #83015, as NYC&StL 851, Class ARS-18C.  It became N&W 2851 in 1965 and wrecked on July 21, 1971.  It was scrapped.

2857 was built in January 1959, #83021, as NYC&StL 857, Class ARS-18C.  It became N&W 2857 in 1965 and retired on December 21, 1974.  It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal in March 1975 and scrapped in May 1975.

2858 was built in January 1959, #83022, as NYC&StL 858, Class ARS-18C.  It became N&W 2858 in 1965 and retired on November 25, 1975.

2860 was built in February 1959, #83024, as NYC&StL 860, Class ARS-18C. It became N&W 2860 in 1965 and retired on July 22, 1975.

2861 was built in February 1959, #83025, as NYC&StL 861, Class ARS-18C.  It became N&W 2861 in 1965.

2863 was built in February 1959, #83027, as NYC&StL 863, Class ARS-18C.  It became N&W 2863 in 1965 and retired on October 8, 1980.  It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal on September 24, 1981, and then as Winchester & Western 863 in December 1981.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/21/2014

Memorial of Saint Brigid of Kilbride

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

What fine edification a soul gives who, when greeted with scorn, answers gently to conciliate the offensive individual; or perhaps makes no reply at all, nor complains to others, but maintains a placid expression and shows no bitterness. We are asserting that because we love God, we will not allow anyone to make us respond to an offense in a non-Christian way.

-- St. Alphonsus Liguori