Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Tennken RR

2475, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #13735, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 263L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on November 8, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2475, Class 2417, in October 1976. It was later sold to TKEN as 2475 and later as Nashville & Eastern RR as 2475. It was again sold as Rail Link 475.  It was transferred as Corpus Christi Terminal RR 475.

2477, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #8937, FN 1234-A18, as AT&SF 225C, Class 200, an F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in July 1976 as 2477, Class 2417.  It was sold as TKEN 2477 and sold as NERR 2477.  It was sold as RLIX 477 and assigned as Carolina & Northwestern RR 477.  It was sold to Joseph Transportation Co as JTPX 477 and scrapped in 2005.

2517, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1949, #8307, as AT&SF 40L, Class 37, an F7A  It was renumbered 315L, Class 300, on June 15, 1951, and retired on March 12, 1974.  It was rebuilt by Cleburne as 2517, Class 2417, in June 1974.  It was retired in August 1986 and sold as TKEN 2517 and transferred as N&E as 2517 in September 1986.  It was resold as R-L 517 and sold as Commonwealth Ry 517.

2518, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1949, #6626, as AT&SF 36C, Class 16, an F3A.  It was renumbered 312C, Class 300, on May 11, 1971, and rebuilt at Cleburne on June  12, 1974, as 2518, Class 2417.  It was sold as TKEN 2517 on August 5, 1986, and became N&E 2518 in September 1986.  It was sold as R-L 518.

2523, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1953, #18927, as AT&SF 277L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on January 30, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2523, Class 2417, in April 1974. It was sold to TKEN as 2523 and later as N&E as 2523. It was again sold as R-L 523.

2536, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1951, #13707, as AT&SF 242L, Class 200, an F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in January 1974 as 2536, Class 2417, and sold as TKEN 2536.  It was sold as N&E 2536 and was again sold as R-L 536.  It was sold to DTE Transportation Services Ltd as 536 and resold as Farmland Services Cooperative 1.

2547, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1950, #9585, as AT&SF 231L, Class 200, and F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne on October 25, 1973, as 2547, Class 2417, and sold as TKEN 2547 on August 5, 1986.  It was sold as N&E 2547 in September 1986 and was again sold as R-L 547.  It was transferred as CCTR 547.

2553, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1951, #13798, as AT&SF 257C, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on January 14, 1973, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2553, Class 2417, in September 1973. It was sold to TKEN as 2553 and later as N&E as 2553. It was again sold as R-L 553 and then DTE Transportation Services Ltd as 553.

2555, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1949, #7756, as AT&SF 207L, Class 200, an F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne on August 13, 1973, as 2555, Class 2417, and sold as TKEN as 2555.  It was sold as N&E as 2555 and resold as R-L 555.

  

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

8/25/2015

Memorial of Blessed Alejandro Más Ginester, martyred by Spanish communists in 1936

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

O Holy Spirit, descend plentifully into my heart. Enlighten the dark corners of this neglected dwelling and scatter there Thy cheerful beams.

— St. Augustine