Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Seaboard Air Line Ry

Alco Diesel Road Switchers

1513, RSC2, was built in May 1949, #76815.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 1102 in July 1967 and retired in January 1974.  It was sold as Florida Power & Light Co 1102 and sold to Penn Eastern Rail Lines as Bristol Industrial Terminal Ry BITY 1102 in 1993.  It was sold to New Hope & Ivyland 1513 in 1994 and later sold as Northern Central Ry 1513.  It was sold to Vintage Locomotives Inc and leased as Danbury Railway Museum 1513 in November 2002.

1531, RSC2, was built in September 1949, #77413.  It became SCL 1105 in July 1967 and retired in January 1974.  It was sold as FP&L 1105 and sold as Adirondack Ry 25 in 1979.  It was acquired by Adirondack Railway Preservation Society and is on display at Utica.

1538, RSC3, was built in November 1950, #78428.  It became SCL 1112 in July 1967.

1541, RSC3, was built in January 1951, #78539.  It became SCL 1115 in July 1967.

1542, RSC3, was built in January 1951, #78540.  It became SCL 1116 in July 1967.

1543, RSC3, was built in January 1951, #78541.  It became SCL 1117 in July 1967.

"1633", RS3, was built by Alco in June 1951, #78914, as New York Central 8277, Class DRSP-6c.  It was renumbered 5518, Class ARS-16s, in 1966 and became Penn Central 5518, Class ARS-16s, in 1968.  It became Amtrak 133 in June 1976 and acquired by Florida Gulf Coast Railroad Museum in 1987.  It was restored as SAL 1633.

1685, RS2, was built in October 1949, #77538, as Macon Dublin & Savannah 1700.  It became SAL 1685 in 1958.

1686, RS2, was built in October 1949, #77539, as MD&S 1701.  It became SAL 1686 in 1958.

1687, RS2, was built in October 1949, #77540, as MD&S 1702.  It became SAL 1687 in 1958.

1688, RS3, was built in November 1951, #79361, as MD&S 1705.  It became SAL 1688 in 1958 and Seaboard Coast Line 1198 in July 1967.

1689, RS3, was built in October 1950, #78360, as MD&S 1703.  It became SAL 1689 in 1958 and SCL 1199 in July 1967.

1690, RS3, was built in October 1950, #78361, as MD&S 1704.  It became SAL 1690 in 1958 and SCL 1200 in July 1967.

1691, RS3, was built in February 1956, #81850, as MD&S 1706.  It became SAL 1691 in 1958 and SCL 1201 in July 1967.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/29/2017

4th Sunday in Ordinary Time

Memorial of Saint Juniper

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

When we pray, the voice of the heart must be heard more than the proceedings from the mouth.

--- St. Bonaventure