Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Photos Nekoosa Paper Co. Nekoosa-Edwards Paper Co.
Don's Rail Photos
Nekoosa Paper Co.
Nekoosa-Edwards Paper Co.
8, 65 Ton, was built by General Electric in April 1941, #13000. It was sold to Verson All Steel Press Co in 1970.
9, 80 Ton, was built by General Electric in December 1945, #28384. It was sold as Charles Pfizer Co no number.
10, S2, was built by Alco in August 1942, #69905, as Wisconsin Central RR 2103, Class D-21. It later became Soo Line RR 2103 in 1961 and was sold to NPCo as 10 in September 1965. They scrapped it in 1972.
14, S1, was built by Alco in October 1947, #75358, as South Omaha Terminal RR 5. It was sold as NPCo 14 and is now preserved at the Illinois Railway Museum.
15, S2, was built by Alco in October 1943, #70214, as Northern Pacific Terminal Co 35. It became Portland Terminal RR 35 and sold as NPCo 15 in October 1971.
17, S2, was built by Alco in June 1947, #75239, as Chicago Great Western 10, Class D-3. It became Chicago & North Western 1015 on July 1, 1968, and renumbered 1085 in December 1971. It was renumbered 1094 in May 1973 and retired on May 21, 1975. It was sold as NPCo 17 and sold to Railway Equipment Co as 1061 in 1981. It was leased to Keokuk Junction RR as RE1061,
19, S6, was built by Alco in November 1954, #81823, as Southern Pacific 1077, Class DS-12. It was renumbered 1244, Class AS409-4, in 1966 and sold to Chrome Locomotive Co in 1976. It was sold as NPCo 19.
21, C415, was built by Alco in December 1966, #3458-10, as SP 2409, Class AS415-1. It was sold to NPCo as 21 in 1979. It later went to the Mid-Continent Railway Museum. It was sold as Burlington Junction RR 21.
22, S6, was built by Alco in May 1955, #80928, as SP 1038, Class DS-9. It was renumbered 1205, Class AS409-1, in 1966 and sold to Chrome Crankshaft Co. It was sold to Chicago Madison & Northern 1205 and later resold as NPCo 22.
26, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in June, 1947, #4721, as Union Pacific 1075. It was retired in February 1975 and sold it to Peaker Services on December 4, 1979. They rebuilt it in 1981 as their 1, and sold it as Marinette Tomahawk & Western 81 in April, 1981. It was sold as NPCo 26 and became Georgia-Pacific Corp 26 in 1996. It became Domtar Corp 26 in 2001.
61, S1, was built by Alco in January 1941, #69403, as Kewaunee Green Bay & Western 103. It was sold as NPCo 61 in March 1968 and transferred to Ashdown in February 1970.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Contentius of Bayeux
The life of the body is the soul; the life of the soul is God.
--St.Anthony of Padua