Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Maryland & Pennsylvania RR
1 was built by Baldwin in July 1895, #14354, as York Southern 1 "S M Manifold". It was consolidated as M&P 1 in 1901. It was retired in 1921.
14 was built by H K Porter in August 1920, #6260, as Mesta Machine Works 5. It was sold to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive Co in January 1932 and sold as Brooklyn Eastern District Terminal 14 on February 18, 1935. It was sold to Railtours in 1964 as Ma&Pa 14 and resold as Black River & Western 14 in 1965. In 1993 it was sold to Ulster & Delaware RR Historical Society and is being restored as BEDT 14.
28 was built by Baldwin in July 1910, #34995. The cab was replaced in May 1919 and retired in August 1955. It was sold to M. N. Landy Co. in September 1955.
1500, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1953, #18923, FN 6523-A13, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 275L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on December 2, 1977, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2417, Class 2417, on March 15, 1978. It was retired on September 20, 1984, and sold to Rail Systems Inc on November 1984. It was later sold to M&PA as 1500 in July 1988 and later transferred as York Railway as 1500.
1502, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1950, #9612, FN 6114-A5, as AT&SF 311L, Class 300, an F7A. It was renumbered in November 1952, as 330L, Class 325, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2426, Class 2417, on January 6, 1978. It was retired on September 20, 1984, and sold on Rail Systemes Inc on November 1984. It later became M&PA as 1502 on July 1988 and later transferred as York Railway as 1502.
1504, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #13731, FN 3095-A5, as AT&SF 261L, Class 200. It was retired on January 31, 1977, and rebuilt at Cleburne as 2425, Class 2417, in January 1979. It was sold as M&PA 1504 and became York Railway 1504.
61 was built by Russell Co in December 1922. It was retired in October 1955 and scrapped in 1956.
2006 as Pennsylvania RR 476582, Class ND. It was sold as M&PA 2006 in 1937 and sold to the New Oxford Depot in 1959. It was restored as PRR 476582.
Red Lion, PA.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Anastasius II of Pavia
Clap your hands, all people!
Shout to God with loud songs of yoy!