Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

United States Sugar Corp.

148 was built by Alco-Richmond in April 1920, #61769, as Florida East Coast 148.  It was sold as USSCo 148 and sold for tourist use in the 1960s.  It has been moved several times and currently under restoration in Colorado.

153 was built by Alco-Schenectady in May 1922, #63262, as FEC 153.  It was sold as USSCo 153 in January 1940 and donated to University of Miami in February 1957.  It was donated as Gold Coast RR 153 in November 1966.

100, Slug, was built by Baldwin in August 1950, #74797, as Seaboard Air Line 1442, DS4-4-1000.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 54 and rebuilt as USSC 100, slug.  It was sold to Rome Locomotive Works.

154, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1955, #20553, FN 4304-1.

155, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1955, #20554, FN 4304-2.

156, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1956, #22140, FN 4359-1.

157, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1941, #1397, FN E-702, as Elgin Joliet & Eastern 239.  It was sold as West India Fruit & Steamship Co 239 in July 1959 and became Port of Palm Beach 239.  It was sold as USSC 157 and sold as Naporano Iron & Metal 157.  It was sold as U S Phosphoric Products 157 and became Cities Service Chemicals 157.  It became Gardinier Big River Inc 157 and sold as Cargill Inc 157

158, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1949, #7507, FN E1070-6, as Union RR 460, Class D-57.  It was sold to USSC 158 in 1964 and sold as Laurinburg & Southern 123.  It was sold to Republic Locomotive and rebuilt as Cogentrix of Rocky Mountain 8, RL-1000.

159, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1959, #25342, FN 4427-1, as Pickering Lumber Co 103.  It became Fiberboard Corp 103 in 1965 and sold as USSC 159.

304, MP15AC, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1978, #776128-3,FN  776128-3, as Kennecott Minerals Co 122.  It was sold to Helm Leasing in January 1997 and leased as Union Pacific 1429 on June 18, 1997.  It was renumbered Y1429 on October 8, 2001, and retired on March 11, 2002.  It was sold as USSC 304 in 2004.

404, GP38AC, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1971, #36085, FN 5766-7, as Gulf Mobile & Ohio 727.  It became Illinois Central Gulf 9546 and became Illinois Central 9546.  It was sold as Helm Leasing Co 3678 and sold as USSC 404 in 2004.

405, GP40-2, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1979, #786215-1, FN 786215-1, as Detroit Toledo & Ironton 422.  It became Grand Trunk Western 6422, Class GF-430L, in 1984 and sold to Alstom on June 29, 2001.  It was sold as Helm 6422 in 2004 and rebuilt as USSC 405 in March 2006.

406, GP40-2, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1979, #786215-2, FN 786215-2, as DT&I 423.  It became GTW 6423, Class GF-430L, in 1984 and sold to Alstom on June 29, 2001.  It was sold as Helm 6423 in 2004 and rebuilt as USSC 406 in 2006.

407, GP38AC, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1970, #35682, FN 5747-13, as IC 9517.  It became ICG 9517 and sold as Missouri-Kansas-Texas 341 in 1985.  It became Union Pacific 1997 on January 2, 1991, and sold as USSC 407.

408, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1974, #74631-2, FN 74631-2, as Magna Copper Co 17.  It became BHP Copper Co 17 in 1996 and sold as Indiana Rail Road 36.  It was renumbered 3806 in 2007 and sold to Metro East Industries in 2010 after an engine failure.  It was rebuilt and sold as USSC 408.

754, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1951, #13911, FN 5087-14, as Atlantic Coast Line 166.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 754 in July 1967 and sold as USSC 754.  It was sold as Rail  Switching Services RSSX 754 in 2006.

756, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1951, #13913, FN 5087-16, as ACL 168.  It became SCL 756 in July 1967 and sold as USSC 756.

888, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1959, #25650, FN 5608-20, as Southern Pacific 5891, Class DF-626.  It was renumbered 3727, Class EF418-9, 1966.  It was sold as USSC 888 in 1988.

901, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1950, #11597, FN 6105-10, as Seaboard Air Line 1721.  It became SCL 901 in July 1967 and sold asUSSC 901.

929, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1950, #11345, FN 5033-5, as SAL 1749.  It became 929 in July 1967 and sold as USSC 929.  It was sold as RSSX 929 in 2007.

968, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1953, #19018, FN 5231-5, as Detroit Toledo & Ironton 968.  It was sold as USSC 968.

989, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14989, FN 6323-3, as Missouri-Kansas-Texas 1522.  It was renumbered 112 in 1958 and retired on May 9, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry Corp on July 19, 1989 and sold as USSC 989 in September 1989.

1068, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1959, #25214, FN 5599-2, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 1324.  It was rebuilt at Silvis as 4491 on January 13, 1977.  It went to Chrome Locomotive Co in February 1981 and sold as USSC 4491.  It was wrecked and the hood was replaced by Horry County Ry 1068.  It was renumbered 1068.

1201, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1954, #19661, FN 4277-1, as Coos Bay Lumber Co 1201.  It became Georgia-Pacific Corp 1201 in 1956.  In 1972 it was sold as USSC 1201 and sold as Larry's Truck Equipment Co 1201.

8752, GP11, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1957, #22283, FN 5480-11, as Illinois Central 9198.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in January 1981 as Illinois Central Gulf 8752 and became IC 8752.  It was sold as USSC 8752.

 

Roster information: Randy Keller

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

11/19/2014

Memorial of Saint Exuperius of Vienne

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

He will provide the way and the means, such as you could never have imagine.  Leave it all to Him, let go of yourself, lose yourself on the Cross, and you will find yourself entirely.

--St. Catherine of Siena