Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this site, we do need support. We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
8 was built by Baldwin in 1927, #59760, as St Louis & O'Fallon Ry 8. It became MRy 8 and later was sold to River Terminal Ry as 47. It was then sold to Republic Steel Corp as 294.
101 was built by Baldwin in May 1929, #60832. It was sold as Chicago & Illinois Midland 545, Class D-3, in 1944. It was retired in February 1955 and sold to Cumberland Ry & Coal Co as 545. It was scrapped in 1962.
102 was built by Baldwin in May 1929, #60833. It came to the C&IM in 1944. It was retired in February 1955 and sold to the Sydney & Louisburg Ry as 87. It was scrapped in 1962.
001, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1956, #20942, FN 4322-8, as New York Central 9638. It was renumbered 8638, Class ES-8, in 1966, and became Penn Central 8638, Class ES-6, in 1968. It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 8638, Class SW-900. It was sold as Pocono Northeast Ry PNER 901 in 1982 and sold Anheuser Busch no number. It was sold as MRS 001 and resold as Bulkmatic de Mexico 001.
203, HH1000, was built by Alco in April 1940, #69185. It was sold as Louisiana & Arkansas 1123 in April 1956 and traded in to Electro-Motive in November 1966.
205, S2, wass built by Alco in June 1941, #69524.
209, S2, was built by Alco in August 1945, #73622. It was later sold to Springfield Railway Service as 209.
252, MP15DC, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1975, #75611-2, FN 75611-2. It was sold to General American Transportation Co as GMTX 2007 in 2012.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Third Sunday in Ordinary Time
Memorial of Blessed Nicholas Woodfen, martyred by Anglicans in 1586
The Cross is the way to Paradise, but only when it is borne willingly.
---St. Paul of the Cross