Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Twin City Rapid Transit

PCCs 

299 was built by St. Louis Car in January, 1945, as Pittsburgh Rys. 1547. It was diverted to TCRT and entered service on February 23, 1945, as TCRT 299. In August, 1953, it was sold to Servicio Electricos del Distrito Federal of Mexico City. It was repainted and shipped as 2299 in 1954.

300 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2300 and was added two doors to the left side.

301 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2301 and was added two doors to the left side.

302 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2302 and was added two doors to the left side.

303 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2303 and was added two doors to the left side.

304 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2304 and was added two doors to the left side.

305 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2305 and was added two doors to the left side.

306 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2306 and was added two doors to the left side.

307 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2307 and was added two doors to the left side.

308 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2308 and was added two doors to the left side.

309 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2309 and was added two doors to the left side.

310 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2310 and was added two doors to the left side.

311 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2311 and was added two doors to the left side.

312 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2312 and was added two doors to the left side.

313 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2313 and was added two doors to the left side.

314 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2314 and was added two doors to the left side.

315 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2315 and was added two doors to the left side.

316 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2316and was added two doors to the left side.

317 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2317 and was added two doors to the left side.

318 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2318 and was added two doors to the left side.

319 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2319 and was added two doors to the left side.

320 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to Public Service of New Jersey as 1 on March 30, 1953.  It became New Jersey Transit 1 in 1971 and is preserved by them..

321 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 2 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 2 in 1971.  It was sold as Municipal Ry of San Francisco 1074 in 2004.

322 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 3 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 3 in 1971. It was sold to Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority as 3 in 1978 and sold to Minnesota Transportation Museum in 1990 for restoration as TCRT 322..

323 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 4 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 4 in 1971..  It was purchased by City of Bayonne in 2005.

324 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 5 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 5 in 1971.  It is being preserved by them.

325 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 6 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 6 in 1971.  It is being preserved by them.

326 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 7 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 7 in 1971.  It was purchased by City of Bayonne in 2005.

327 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 8 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 8 in 1971.  It was scrapped.

328 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 9 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 9 in 1971.  It was sold as Muni Ry of SF 1080 in 2004.

329 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 10 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 10 in 1971.  It is preserved by them.

330 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 11 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 11 in 1971.  It was sold as Muni Ry of SF 1079 in 2004.

331 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 12 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 12 in 1971.  It was sold as Muni Ry of SF 1076 in 2004.

332 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 13 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 13 in 1971.  It was purchased by City of Bayonne in 2005/

333 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 14 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 14 in 1971.  It was sold as Muni Ry of SF 1070 in 2003.

334 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 15 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 15 in 1971.  It was purchased by City of Bayonne in 2005.

335 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 16 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 16 in 1971.  It has rebuilt for utility work.

336 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653,  It was sold to PSNJ as 17 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 17 in 1971.  It was sold as Muni Ry of SF 1075 in 2004.

337 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 18 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 18 in 1971.  It was scrapped.

338 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 19 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 19 in 1971.  It was sold as Muni Ry of SF 1078 in 2004.

339 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653.  It was sold to PSNJ as 20 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 20 in 1971.  It was sold as Muni Ry of SF 1072 in 2004.

340 was built by St Louis Car Co in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as Shaker Heights Rapid Transit 51 in January 1953.

341 was built by St Louis Car Co in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 52 in January 1953.

342 was built by St Louis Car Co in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 53 in January 1953.

343 was built by St Louis Car Co in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 54 in January 1953.

344 was built by St Louis Car Co in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 55 in January 1953.

345 was built by St. Louis Car Co in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 56 in January 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability.

346 was built by St. Louis Car Co in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 57 in January 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability.

347 was built by St. Louis Car Co in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 58  in January 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability.  It was sold to Vintage Electric Streetcar Co in 1982.

348 was built by St. Louis Car Co in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 59 in January 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability.

349 was built by St. Louis Car Co in July 1947, #1660,  It was sold as SHRT 60 in January 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability.

350 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 61 in January 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability.

351 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 62 in January 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability.

352 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 63 in January 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability.  It was donated to Trolleyville in 1985 and send to Lake Shore Electric Ry in 2006.  It was sold to It was sold to Illinois Railway Museum in December 2009.

353 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 64 in January 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability.

354 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660. It was sold as SHRT 65 in January, 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability.

355 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 66 in January 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability.

356 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 67 in January, 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability.

357 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 68 in January, 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability

358 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 69 in January, 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability

359 was built by St. Louis Car Co in July 1947, #1660.  It was sold as SHRT 70  in January, 1953.  It was rebuilt with multiple unit ability

360 was built by St Louis Car Co in August 1947, #1660.  It was sold to PSNJ as 21 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 21 in 1971.  It was sold as Muni Ry of SF 1077 in 2004

361 was built by St Louis Car Co in August 1947, #1660.  It was sold to PSNJ as 22 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 22 in 1971.  It was sold as Muni Ry of SF 1073 in 2004.

362 was built by St Louis Car Co in August 1947, #1660.  It was sold to PSNJ as 23 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 23 in 1971.  It was sold as Muni Ry of SF 1071 in 2004.

363 was built by St Louis Car Co in August 1947, #1660.  It was sold to PSNJ as 24 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 24 in 1971.  It was purchased by City of Bayonne in 2005.

364 was built by St Louis Car Co in August 1947, #1660,  It was sold to PSNJ as 25 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 25 in 1971.  It was purchased by City of Bayonne in 2005/

365 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2365,

366 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2366,

367 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2367,

368 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2368.

369 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2369.

370 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2370.

371 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2371.

372 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2372.

373 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2373,

374 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660.  It was sold as STE in 1953 as 2374.

375 thru 388 were built by St Louis Car in September 1947 and were sold to STE in 1953 as 2375 thru 2388,

389 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2389,

390 was built by St. Louis Car in May 1949, #1670,  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2390.

391 was built by St. Louis Car in May 1949, #1670,  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2391.

392 was built by St. Louis Car in May 1949, #1670,  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2392.

393 was built by St. Louis Car in May 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2393.

394 was built by St. Louis Car in May 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2394.

395 was built by St Louis Car in May 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2395.

396 was built by St Louis Car in May 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2396.

397 was built by St Louis Car in May 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2497.

398 was built by St Louis Car in May 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2398.

399 was built by St Louis Car in May 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2399.

400 was built by St Louis Car in May 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2400.

401 was built by St Louis Car  in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2401.

402 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2402.

403 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 in 2403.

404 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2404.

405 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2405.

406 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2406.

407 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2407.

408 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2408.

409 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2409.

410 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2410.

411 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2411.

412 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2412.

413 was built by St. Louis Car in June 1949, #1670. It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2413.

414 was built by St. Louis Car in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2414. It was destroyed in the September 19, 1985, earthquake.

415 was built by St Louis Car Co in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to PSNJ as 26 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 26 in 1971.  It was purchased by City of Bayonne in 2005/

416 was built by St Louis Car Co in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to PSNJ as 27 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 27 in 1971.  It was sold to GCRTA as 27 in 1978 and sold to Minnesota Transportation Museum in 1990.  It was stored and sold to Branford Electric Railway Association in 2001 for preservation as PSNJ 27.

417 was built by St Louis Car Co in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to PSNJ as 28 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 28 in 1971.  It was purchased by City of Bayonne in 2005.

418 was built by St Louis Car Co in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to PSNJ as 29 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 29 in 1971.  It was scrapped.

419 was built by St Louis Car Co in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to PSNJ as 30 on March 30, 1953, and became NJT 30 in 1971.  It was scrapped.

420 was built by St Louis Car Co in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE as 2420 in 1953.

421 was built by St Louis Car Co in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE as 2421 in 1953.

422 was built by St Louis Car Co in June 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE as 2422 in 1953.

423 thru 435 were built by St. Louis Car in June and July 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2423 thru 2435. The same treatment was given to them as to the other cars sold to Mexico.

436 was built by St Louis Car Co in July 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE as 2436 in 1953.

437 was built by St Louis Car Co in July 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE as 2437 in 1953.

438 was built by St Louis Car Co in July 1949, #1670.  It was sold to STE as 2438 in 1953.

439 was built by St Louis Car Co in July 1949, #1670,  It was sold to STE as 2439 in 1953.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/14/2015

Memorial of Saint Auxentius of Bithynia

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

A man who governs his passions is master of his world.  We must either command them or be enslaved by them.  It is better to be a hammer than an anvil.

--St.Dominic