Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Toledo Peoria & Western

 

Original Tipup

100, F3A, was built by Electro-Motive on July 31, 1945, #3370, FN 673-1, as General Motors 291A1, a demonstrator. It was purchased by TP&W and renumbered 100. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in September 1963 on GP30 700.

102, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1952, #15634, FN 5105-1.  It was sold to Michigan Northern as 1608 in December 1983 and later became Wyoming-Colorado RR 1608.  It was transferred as Oregon Eastern RR 1608.

103, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1952, #15635, FN 5195-2. It was sold to Michigan Northern as 1607 in December 1983. Later it became WyCo 1607 and sold as Arizona Central 2279.

200, RS2, was built by Alco in April, 1948, #75703. It was traded in to Electro-Motive on October 15, 1965.

201, RS2, was built by Alco in April 1948, #75935. It was traded in to Electro-Motive on November 1, 1965.

202, RS2, was built by Alco in May 1949, #76819. It became Octoraro Ry. 2 in November 1983.

203, RS2, was built by Alco in May 1949. #76820. It was traded in to Electro-Motive on November 19, 1965.

204, RS2, was built by Alco in September 1949, #77403.  It was sold to Precision National Corp on February 24, 1068.

205, RS2, was built by Alco in September 1949, #77404. It was sold to Octoraro Ry 5 in November 1983.

206, RS2, was built by Alco in December 1949, #77886. It was scrapped in 1980.

207, RS3, was built by Alco in December 1950, #78460, as Alco Products 1600.  It was sold as TP&W 207 and was scrapped in May 1983.

302, LS1000, was built by Lima-Hamilton in April 1950, #9401, as Lima-Hamilton Corp 1004.  It was sold as TP&W 302 on November 30, 1950, and sold as Indian Hill & Iron Range  302 in 1959.  It was scrapped.

303, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1968, #33520, FN 4527-1. It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft in December 1983, and later sold as National Aeronautical & Space Administration 1 in 1985.  It was sold to Natchitoches Parish Port in 2014 and made arrangements with S&I Locomotive Services so that it was SILX  2036

304, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1968, #33521, FN 4527-2. It was sold to Clarendon & Pittsford as 502, Bert H Nelson", in June 1984 and later sold to Lancaster & Chester as 96.

305, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1970, #36164, FN 4578-1.  It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft in December 1983 and later sold as NASA 2 in 1985.

306, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1970, #36165, FN 4578-2.  It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft in December 1983 and later sold as NASA 3 in 1985. It was sold to City of Madison Port Authority as Madison RR 3 in October 2014.

400, RS11, was built by Alco in November 1958, #83008. It went to the Illinois Railway Museum in November 1983.

401, RS11, was built by Alco in November 1958, #83009. It was wrecked on August 28, 1964, and rebuilt in January 1965. It was sold to B&K Engineering in September 1983.

402, RS11, was built by Alco in June 1959, #83444. It was rebuilt into plow T340 and then sold to the Kankakee Beaverville & Southern in November 1983.

600, GP18, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1961, #26655, FN 7601-1.  It was sold as Vermont Ry 801 in December 1983.

700, GP30, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1963, #28534, FN 7680-1. It became Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 3285, Class 3200, on January 16, 1984. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in July 1984 as 2785, Class 2700, and later Burlington Northern Santa Fe 2458, Class GP30, on January 13, 1998.  It was sold as Larry's Truck Equipment in August 2011.

800, C424, was built by Alco in September 1964, #3382-01. It was rebuilt by Alco in June 1965 after a wreck. In December 1983 it became Morristown & Erie 18.

801, C424, was built by Alco in September 1964, #3382-02. After a wreck it was rebuilt by Alco in June 1965, #8181-02. It became Morristown & Erie 19 in December 1983.

900, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1965, #31061, FN 7847-1.  It became AT&SF 3461, Class 3300, on January 12, 1984, and was rebuilt at San Bernardino in January 1985 as 2961, Class 2800.  It became BNSF 2626, Class GP35, on July 28, 1999, and rebuilt as 2688 on November 20, 2013.

901, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1965, #31062, FN 7847-2. It became AT&SF 3462, Class 3300, on January 12, 1984. It was rebuilt at San Bernardino in November 1984 as 2962, Class 2800. It became BNSF 2639, Class GP35, On October 22, 1998.

902, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1965, #31063, FN 7847-3. It became AT&SF 3463, Class 3300, on January 12, 1984. It was rebuilt at San Bernardino in December 1984 as 2963, Class 2800.  It became BNSF 2645, Class GP35, on July 3, 1999, and renumbered GN2645 on June 18, 2014..

1500, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1952, #16592, as Bessemer & Lake Erie 720-A, Class W-4A2. It was later as United States Steel Corp as 720-A and became TPW 1500 in March 1992.  It was sold to Adirondack Scenic Ry as ADIX 1500 in 2005 and sold as Grafton & Upton RR 1500 in 2011.

2002, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1977, #766058-2. It became AT&SF 3562, Class 3561, in March 1984 and was renumbered 2371, Class 2370, on March 16, 1985.  It was retired in July 1995 and taken over as General American Transportation Co 2371.  It was then sold as Kansas City Southern 4030.

2003, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1977, #766058-3.  It became AT&SF 3573, Class 3561, on January 31, 1984, and was renumbered 2372, Class 2370, on April 7, 1985.  It was retired in July 1995 and taken over as GATX 2372.  It was then sold as KCS 4031.

2007, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1978, #776122-3.  It became AT&SF 3567, Class 3561, on February 4, 1984, and was renumbered 2376, Class 2370, on April 6, 1985.  It then became Burlington Northern Santa Fe 2378, Class GP38-2, on September 2, 1998.

2008, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1978, #776122-4. It became AT&SF 3568, Class 3561, on March 28, 1984, and was renumbered 2377, Class 2370, on March 28, 1985.  It then became BNSF 2379, Class GP38-2, on December 16, 1998.

2009, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1978, #776122-5. It became AT&SF 3569, Class 3561, on March 11, 1984, and was renumbered 2378, Class 2370, on April 30, 1985.  It then became BNSF 2380, Class GP38-2, on November 11, 1998.

2010, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1978, #776122-6.  It became AT&SF 3570, Class 3561, on January 8, 1984, and was renumbered 2379, Class 2370, on May 13, 1985.  It then became BNSF 2381, Class GP38-2, on October 19, 1998.

2011, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1978, #776122-7.  It became AT&SF 3571, Class 3561, on January 13, 1984, and was renumbered 2380, Class 2370, on May 17, 1985.  It then became BNSF 2382, Class GP38-2, on September 25, 1998.

 

1.

2 "Prairie Marksman"

21.

99 was built by Industrial-Brownhoist.

124 was ex Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific.

513.

521 was built by TP&W in June 1954.  It became AT&SF 999653 in 1984 and sold as a store at Bledsoe, TX.

 

Roster information: Norm Metcalf

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

5/2/2017

Memorial of Saint Germanus of Normandy

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

If you ate only one meal a week would you survive?  It is the same for your soul.  Nourish it with the Blessed Sacrament.

--- St. Andre Bessette