Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Isle of Man Trams
Douglas Corporation Transport
29 was built by G F Milnes & Co in 1892.
45 was built by G C Milnes, Voss & Co in 1908.
70, Regent III, was built by Associated Equipment Co in 1949. It was sold to Post & Beam, builders, as a mess-room in 1977 and to Sykes, dealer, in 1979. It is assumed that it was scrapped.
Douglas Southern Electric Tramways, Ltd.
DSET was a 3.5-mile standard gauge tramway running from Douglas Head to Port Soderick over a spectacular coastal line with a number of bridges over deep gullies and clefts. The line opened in 1896 and closed at the beginning of World War Two in 1939, never to reopen.
1 was of the batch 1-6 built by Brush (Falcon), on Lord Baltimore trucks, in 1896 for the commencement of service. Cars seated 75 people. The car was sent to Clapham Transport Museum and is at Crich on loan from the Science Museum in London.
Isle of Man Road Services
6, PD1A, was built by Leyland in 1947, #462930. It was retired in 1968 and sold to Kenn, Jurby Co in October 1968. It was scrapped by December 1979.
48, HR40, was built by Leyland in 1950, #496360. It was retired in 1973 and sold to Manx Metals in November 1973. It was scrapped.
Manx Electric Ry.
21, Winter Saloon, was built by G F Milnes & Co in 1899.
27, Paddlebox, was built by G F Milnes & Co in 1898 as 22, trailer. It was renumbered 43 in 1899 and rebuilt as 27 in 1903. It was rebuilt as a Works Car in 1989 and rebuilt with a cab in 1993. It was retired in 2002.
Snaefell Mountain Ry.
1 was built by G F Milnes & Co in 1895. It was rebuilt in 1954 with a K12 Controller. In 1970, roof boards were removed and new trucks were built using motors from Aachen in 1977.
3 was built by G F Milnes & Co in 1895. It was rebuilt in 1954 with a K12 Controller. In 1970, roof boards were removed and new trucks were built using motors from Aachen in 1977. It ran away at the summit and was destroyed on March 30, 2016.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Bertha of Bingen
Heaven is filled with converted sinners of all kinds, and
there is room for more. --St. Joseph Cafasso
Heaven is filled with converted sinners of all kinds, and there is room for more.
--St. Joseph Cafasso