Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Trams of Wales
Great Orme Railway
Tramffordd y Gogarth
This cable line was opened in 1902 and has been in operation ever since. The trolley poles were for communication between the cars and the power house .
4 was built by Hurst Nelson & Co in 1902.
5 was built by Hurst Nelson & Co in 1902.
6 was built by Hurst Elson & Co in 1902. It was wrecked on September 30, 2000, and restored shortly.
The base station was named after the hotel after it was destroyed.
Summit was almost a mile from the bottom.
Llandudno & Colwyn Bay Electric Co.
Service was opened on October 9, 1907, and extended in 1908. It was again extended in 1912 for a total 8.35 miles. It closed on March 24, 1956.
1 was built by Brush Traction in 1919 as Accrington Corporation Tramways 28. It was sold to L&CB 1 in 1933 and scrapped in 1956.
5 was built by Brush Traction in 1920 as ACT 32. It was sold to L&CB 5 in 1933 and withdrawn in 1956.
6 was built by United Electric Car Co in 1914 as Bournemouth Corporation 85. It was sold to L&CB 6 in 1936 and sent to Clapham Transport Museum in 1955. It was sent to Science Museum. South Kensington, and went to Southern Electric Museum of Electricity in Christchurch, Dorset, and restored as BC 85.
8 was built by Brush Traction in 1924 as BC 116. It was sold to L&CB 8 in 1936 and scrapped in 1956.
12 was built by Brush Traction in 1924 as BC 126. It was sold to L&CB 12 in 1936 and scrapped in 1956.
Information: David Revis
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Blessed Frederick Albert
God loves those who thank Him even in suffering.
--St. Arnold Janssen