Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago Surface Lines

Chicago Transit Authority

Calumet Electric Ry Cars 2816-2840

2816 was built by Brill Car Co in 1902, #12109, as Calumet Electric Ry 110.  It became Calumet & Street Chicago Ry 801 in 1908 and rebuilt from single end to double end in 1910.  It was renumbered 2816 in 1913.  It became CSL 2816 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

111 was built by Brill Car Co in 1902, #12109, as CERy.  It was destroyed in an accident.

2817 was built by Brill Car Co in 1902, #12109, as CERy 112.  It became C&SCRy 802 in 1908 and rebuilt from single end to double end in 1910.  It was renumbered 2817 in 1913.  It became CSL 2817 in 1914 and scrapped in 1942.

2818 was built by Brill Car Co in 1902, #12109, as CERy 113.  It became C&SCRy 803 in 1908 and rebuilt from single end to double end in 1910.  It was renumbered 2818 in 1913.  It became CSL 2818 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2819 was built by Brill Car Co in 1902, #12109, as CERy 114.  It became C&SCRy 804 in 1908 and rebuilt from single end to double end in 1910.  It was renumbered 2819 in 1913.  It became CSL 2819 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2820 was built by Brill Car Co in 1902, #12109, as CERy 115.  It became C&SCRy 805 in 1908 and rebuilt from single end to double end in 1910.  It was renumbered 2820 in 1913.  It became CSL 2820 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2821 was built by Brill Car Co in 1902, #12109, as CERy 116.  It became C&SCRy 806 in 1908 and rebuilt from single end to double end in 1910.  It was renumbered 2821 in 1913.  It became CSL 2821 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2822 was built by Brill Car Co in 1902, #12109, as CERy 117.  It became C&SCRy 807 in 1908 and rebuilt from single end to double end in 1910.  It was renumbered 2822 in 1913.  It became CSL 2822 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2823 was built by Brill Car Co in 1902, #12109, as CERy 118.  It became C&SCRy 808 in 1908 and rebuilt from single end to double end in 1910.  It was renumbered 2823 in 1913.  It became CSL 2823 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2824 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 119.  It became C&SC Ry 809 in 1908 and renumbered 2824 in 1913.  It became CSL 2824 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2825 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 120.  It became C&SC Ry 810 in 1908 and renumbered 2825 in 1913.  It became CSL 2825 in 1914 and was burned at Lawndale Barn in 1938

2826 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 121.  It became C&SCRy 811 in 1908 and renumbered 2826 in 1913.  It became CSL 2826 in 1914 and rebuilt as salt car AA92 in 1948.  It was retired on December 27, 1955.

2827 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 122.  It became C&SC Ry 812 in 1908 and renumbered 2827 in 1913.  It became CSL 2827 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2828 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 123.  It became C&SC Ry 813 in 1908 and renumbered 2828 in 1913.  It became CSL 2828 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2829 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 124.  It became C&SC Ry 814 in 1908 and renumbered 2829 in 1913.  It became CSL 2829 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2830 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 125.  It became C&SC Ry 815 in 1908 and renumbered 2830 in 1913.  It became CSL 2830 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2831 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 126.  It became C&SC Ry 816 in 1908 and renumbered 2831 in 1913.  It became CSL 2831 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2832 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 127.  It became C&SC Ry 817 in 1908 and renumbered 2832 in 1913.  It became CSL 2832 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2833 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 128.  It became C&SC Ry 818 in 1908 and renumbered 2833 in 1913.  It became CSL 2833 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2834 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 129.  It became C&SC Ry 819 in 1908 and renumbered 2834 in 1913.  It became CSL 2834 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2835 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 130.  It became C&SC Ry 820 in 1908 and renumbered 2835 in 1913.  It became CSL 2835 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2836 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 131.  It became C&SC Ry 821 in 1908 and renumbered 2836 in 1913.  It became CSL 2836 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2837 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 132.  It became C&SC Ry 822 in 1908 and renumbered 2837 in 1913.  It became CSL 2837 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2838 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 133.  It became C&SC Ry 823 in 1908 and renumbered 2838 in 1913.  It became CSL 2838 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2839 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 134.  It became C&SC Ry 824 in 1908 and renumbered 2839 in 1913.  It became CSL 2839 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

2840 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in July 1904, #242, as CERy 135.  It became C&SC Ry 825 in 1908 and renumbered 2840 in 1913.  It became CSL 2840 in 1914 and scrapped in 1946.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/21/2016

Memorial of Saint Brigid of Kilbride

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The Cross is the way to Paradise, but only when it is borne willingly.

--St. Paul of the Cross