Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Farmrail Corp.

 Grainbelt Corp.

Farmrail System, Inc. is an employee-owned holding company for two Class III common-carrier railroads comprising "Western Oklahoma’s Regional Railroad" based in Clinton, Oklahoma. Farmrail Corporation (reporting mark FMRC) has acted since 1981 as a lessee-operator for Oklahoma Department of Transportation, managing an 82-mile east-west line between Weatherford and Erick and an additional 89 miles, Westhom-Elmer, acquired by the State in 1992. Another wholly owned affiliate, Grainbelt Corporation (GNBC), was formed in 1987 to buy 176 contiguous north-south route-miles linking Enid and Frederick.  They use a group of attractive locomotives, most of which are named after Indian tribes.

169, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1951, #14913, FN 4098-16, as Atlantic Coast Line 687.  Later Seaboard Coast Line 169 in July 1967 and sold as Florida Power Generation Co  21-0-102.  It was sold as FMRC 169.

280, "Arapaho", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1959, #25275, FN 7575-1, as Chicago Milwaukee St. Paul & Pacific 280, Class 17.5E-RS. It was sold to D. A. Wilson Co. in August 1984 and sold as FMRC 280 in 1985.

286, "Choctaw", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1959, #25281, FN 7575-7, as CMStP&P 286, Class 17.5E-RS. It was sold to Wilson in August 1984 and then as FMRC 286 in 1985.  It was sold as Finger Lakes Ry 1702 in 1995.

297, "Seminole", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1959, #25284, FN 7575-10, as CMStP&P 297, Class 17.5E-RS. It was sold to Wilson in 1985 and then as FMRC 297.

316, "Pawnee", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1959, #25311, FN 7575-37, as CMStP&P 316, Class 17.5E-RS. It was sold to Wilson in 1985 and then as FMRC 316 in 1987. Later it became Finger Lakes Ry. 1704.

331, "Caddo", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1959, #25326, FN 7575-52, as CMStP&P 331, Class 17.5E-RS. It was sold to Wilson in June 1984 and then as FMRC 331 in 1987.

620, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive October 1952, #17357, FN 6416-14, as Florida East Coast 620. It was sold to XTRA and then as FMRC 620 in November 1981. It was later sold to Kiamichi RR as 702.

625, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1971, #36079, as Gulf Mobile & Ohio 721.  It became Illinois Central Gulf 9540 and sold as Iowa Interstate RR 625 in July 1994.  It was sold as GNBC 625 in November 2007.

626, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1971, #36083, as GM&O 725.  It became ICG 9544 and sold as IAIS 626 in September 1994.  It was sold as GNBC 626 in November 2007.

627, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1971, #37452, as GM&O 729.  It became ICG 9548 and sold as IAIS 627 in September 1994.  It was sold as GNBC 627 in November 2007.

628, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1971, #36087, as GM&O 731.  It became ICG 9550 and sold as IAIS 628 in September 1994.  It was sold as GNBC 628 in February 2009.

1555, "Comanche", GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1953, #17869, as Great Northern 656, Class GP-7. In 1970 it became Burlington Northern 1555, Class GP-7. It was retired in August 1982. In September 1982 it was sold as FMRC 1555. It was later sold to the South Plains Lamesa where it kept the same number and paint scheme.

3648, "Cherokee", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1959, #25017, as St Louis South-Western 827 Class Z-17.5.  It was renumbered 3648, Class EF418C-2, in 1966, and later sold to Farmrail as 3648,

3871 "Cheyenne", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1959. #25018, as SSW 838, Class Z17.5.  It was renumbered 3649, Class EF418C-2, in 1966 and rebuilt as 3871, Class EF418S-2, on June 24, 1975.  It was sold as Farmrail 3871 in 1985 and sold as FLRy 1701 in February 1995.

4079 "Cheyenne", GP20, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1962, #27350, as Southern Pacific 7229, Class DF-617.  It was renumbered 4079, Class EF420-1, in 1966 and sold as Precision National Corp 4079 in 1987.  It was sold as Grainbelt 4079.

4200, GP38MAC, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1966, #32122, as Missouri-Kansas-Texas 170, GP40.  It was to National Railway Equipment on October 9, 1991, and rebuilt as Nebraska Central RR 4200 in 1993.  It was sold as FMRC 4200 in December 2011.

4201, GP38MAC, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1966, #32126, as MKT 174, GP40.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co on October 9, 1991 and rebuilt as NCRR 4201 in August 1993.  It was sold as FMRC 4201 in December 2011.

4202, GP38MAC, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1966, #32129, as MKT 177, GP40.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment on October 9, 1991, and rebuilt as NCRR 4202 in August 1993.  It was sold as FMRC 4202 in December 2011.

4203, GP38MAC, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1969, #35460, as MKT 217, GP40. It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in October 9, 1991, and rebuilt it in August 1993 as NCRR 4203.  It was sold as FMRC 4203 in December 2011.

4204, GP38MAC was built bu Electro-Motive in September 1966, #32232, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 340, GP40. It became Union Pacific 600 on April 16, 1980, and later became Missouri Pacific 600 on June 7, 1985. It was retired June 5, 1991, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co on October 9, 1991.  It was rebuilt as NCRR 4204, GP38MAC, in 1993 and sold to FMRC 4204 in December 2011.

6083, "Osage", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1956, #21720, as Chesapeake & Ohio 6083, Class MRSE-17.  It was reclassified as Class GP-9 in 1957 and later sold to Farmrail as 6083.

8053, "Quapa", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1954, #19773, as Illinoia Central 9053.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in March 1972 as 8043 and later sold to Farmrail as 8053.  It was marked Grainbelt.

8126, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1956, #20796, as IC  9158.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in May 1968 as IC 8158 and rebuilt in April 1977 as 8126.  It was sold to Farmrail Corp as 8126 on March 31, 2005.

8180, "Creek", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1956, #20818, as IC 9180. It was rebuilt at Paducah in February 1972 and renumbered 8180. It kept the same number when acquired by Farmrail.

8250, "Potawatomi", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1957, #22315, FN 5480-43, as IC 9250.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in April 1970 and renumbered 8250.  It was sold to Precision National Corp as 2000 and sold to Farmrail as 8250.  It was marked to Grainbelt.

8251, "Catawba", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1954, #19769, FN 5359-2, as IC 9049. It was rebuilt at Paducah in April 1971 as 8251 and later sold to Twin Cities & Western as 405.  It later was sold to Farmrail as 8251 and marked to Grainbelt.

8252, "Seneca", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1954, #19621, FN 5354-13, as Chicago Burlington & Quincy 282.  It became Burlington Northern 1967, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in March 1987.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in August 1987 and sold as Farmrail 8252.  It was marked to Grainbelt.

8253, "Kickapoo", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1955, #20311. FN 5354-7, as Northern Pacific 224.  It became BN 1850, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in January 1987.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in August 1987 and sold as Farmrail 8253.  It was marked to Grainbelt.

8254, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1950, #11052, FN 6017-4, as Great Northern 603, Class GP-7.  It became BN 1503, Class GP-7, in 1970.  It became Fort Worth & Denver  as 703 and then was renumbered 1673, Class GP-7, in 1979.  It was retired in July 1982 and sold as Iowa RR 1673.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in November 1987 and sold to Farmrail Corp.  It was marked as Grainbelt 8254.

8267, "Chickasaw", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1956, #21393, FN 5436-75, as Southern Pacific 5700, Class DF-607. It was renumbered 3532, Class EF418-6, in 1966. It was then acquired by IC and rebuilt at Paducah in November 1971 as 8267.

8272, "Sac-Fox", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1957, #22700, FN 5502-3, as Detroit Toledo & Ironton 992.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as IC 8272 in 1972 and wrecked on May 19, 1984.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and rebuilt for Farmrail 8272. It is sub-lettered for Grainbelt.

8335, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1953, #19014, FN 5231-1, as DT&I 964.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as IC 8335 in 1974.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and sold as Farmrail 8335.

9053, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1958, #23533, FN 5545-7, as Chicago Milwaukee St. Paul & Pacific 2374, Class 17.5E-RS. It was renumbered 266 in 1959 and in October 1973 the West Milwaukee shops rebuilt it as 952, Class 20E-RS. It later became Soo Line 952, and was assigned, but never received, number 4306. It was sold to GATX, who sold it to the Georgetown RR as 9053.  It was sold as GNBC 9053 in 2005.

9057, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1954, #20033, FN 5372-5, FN 5372-5, as CMStP&P 2392, Class 17.5E-RS.  It was renumbered 242 in 1958 and rebuilt at West Milwaukee in August 1973 as 959, Class 20E-RS.  It became Soo Line 959 and was planned to be numbered 4313.  It was retired in August 1990 and sold to Frank Nesbitt then sold or leased to Georgetown RR as 9057.  It was sold as GNBC 9057 in 2005.

101 "Washita Princess" was built in June 1980 as Burlington Northern 12359.  It was sold as GNBC 101.

 

Roster information:  Randy Keller, Norm Metcalf

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/14/2014

Memorial of Pope Saint Callistus I

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

No one can make excuses, because anyone can love God; and He does not ask the soul for more than to  love Him, because He loves the soul, and it is His love.

--Blessed Angela of Foligno