Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Société Anonyme des Tramways d'Odessa

 Central Executive Committee of Odessa Tramway

Elektro-Tramvayny Kombinat

Tramvaynoe Upravlenie

Tramvayny Trest

Odesskoe Tramvayno-Trolleybusnoe Upravlenie

Odesskiy Remontnyi Zavod Elektrotransporta

Odesmis'kelektrotrans

 

1-99 12/4/17

100-280 12/21/17

301-393 12/4/17

423.

424.

501 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1911.  It was sold as Transub Galati in 1942.

502 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1911.  It was demotorized in 1938.

503 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1911.  It was demotorized in 1938.

504 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1911.  It was demotorized in 1938.

505 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1911.  It was demotorized in 1938.

506 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1912.  It was war damaged and retired in 1944.

507 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1912.  It sold as Regia Autonoma de Transport in Comun Constanta in 1942.

508 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1912.  It was sold as Transub Galati in 1942.

509 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1912.  It was demotorized in 1951.

510 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1912.  It was demotorized in 1951.

511 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1912.  It was war damaged in 1944 and stored until 1949.

512 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1912.  It was sold to Vinnytskyi Tramval or Zinovievsk which was renamed Kropyvnytskyl.  It was destroyed in 1941.

513 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1912.  It was demotorized in 1951.

514 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1912.  It was sold to Vinnytskyi Tramval or Zinovievsk which was renamed Kropyvnytskyl.  It was destroyed in 1941.

515 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1913.  It sold as Regia Autonoma de Transport in Comun Constanta in 1942.

516 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1913. It was demotorized in 1938.

517 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1913. It was demotorized in 1938.

518 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1913. It was sold to Vinnytskyi Tramval or Zinovievsk which was renamed Kropyvnytskyl.  It was destroyed in 1941.

519 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1913.  It was demotorized in 1950.

520 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1913. It was sold to Vinnytskyi Tramval or Zinovievsk which was renamed Kropyvnytskyl.  It was destroyed in 1941.

521 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1913. It was sold as Transub Galati in 1942.

522 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1913. It sold as Regia Autonoma de Transport in Comun Constanta in 1942.

523 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1913. It was demotorized in 1950.

524 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1913.  It was rebuilt as a wrecker in 1949 and rebuilt and regauged in 1961.  It was retired in 1967.

585.

601 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1912.  It was used as a wrecker in 1947 and retired in 1949

602 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1912.   It was sold as Zhytomyrski Tramvay 20 in 1935 and renumbered 4 in 1946.  It was retired in 1953.

603 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1912.  It was war damaged and retired in 1944.

604 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1912.  It was rebuilt as work service in 1935 and war damaged and retired in 1944.

605 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1912.  It was demotorized in 1946.

606 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1912.  It was war damaged and retired in 1944.

607 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1912.  It sold as Regia Autonoma de Transport in Comun Constanta in 1942.

608 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was modernized in 1958 and regauged in 1963.  It was retired in 1967.

609 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was sold in 1935 to Vinnytskyi Tramval or Zinovievsk which was renamed Kropyvnytskyl.

610 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was sold as Transub Galati in 1942.

611 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was demotorized in 1951.

612 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It sold as Regia Autonoma de Transport in Comun Constanta in 1942.

613 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was rebuilt as a work car in 1949 and demotorized in 1954.

614 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was modernized, regauged, and became a training car in 1958.  It was retired in1969.

615 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was sold as Transub Galati in 1942.

616 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was rebuilt for work service in 1935 and war damage in 1944.

617 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was sold in 1935 to Vinnytskyi Tramval or Zinovievsk which was renamed Kropyvnytskyl.

618 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was modernized and regauged in 1958.  It was retired in 1966.

619 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It sold as Regia Autonoma de Transport in Comun Constanta in 1942.

620 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was rebuilt as a rail welder in 1935 and retired in 1966.

621 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It sold as Regia Autonoma de Transport in Comun Constanta in 1942.

622 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.   It was rebuilt as a rail welder in 1935 and retired in 1965.

623 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was rebuilt in work service between 1949 and 1950.  It was modernized in 1958 and regauged in 1963.  It was retired in 1966.

624 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was demotorized in 1938.

625 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1913.  It was war damaged in 1944 and retired in 1949. 

626 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1914.  It was rebuilt as a wrecker in 1952 and retired in 1970.

627 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1914.  It was sold in 1935 to Vinnytskyi Tramval or Zinovievsk which was renamed Kropyvnytskyl.

628 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1914.  It was rebuilt for work service in 1935 and was war damaged in 1944.

629 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1914.  It sold as Regia Autonoma de Transport in Comun Constanta in 1942.

630 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1914.  It was sold as Transub Galati in 1942.

631 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1914.  It was war damaged and retired in 1944.

632 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1914.  It was rebuilt for work service in 1949 and demotorized in 1954.

633 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1914.  It was sold in 1935 to Vinnytskyi Tramval or Zinovievsk which was renamed Kropyvnytskyl.

634 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1914.  It was rebuilt for work service in 1935 and sold in 1938 to Vinnytskyi Tramval or Zinovievsk which was renamed Kropyvnytskyl.

635 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1914.   It was war damaged and retired in 1944.

636 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1914.  It was sold in 1935 to Vinnytskyi Tramval or Zinovievsk which was renamed Kropyvnytskyl.

637 was built by Mytishchinsly Zavod in 1914.  It was demotorized in 1938.

710.

758.

801 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1912 as Mosgotrans 751.  It was transferred as OTTY 751 in 1949 and renumbered 801 in 1952.  It was rebuilt for work service in 1958 and modernized in 1961.  It was retired in 1967.

802 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1912 as Mosgotrans 766.  It was transferred as OTTY 766 in 1949 and renumbered 802 in 1952.  It was rebuilt for work service in 1958 and retired in 1964.

803 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1912 as Mosgotrans 772.  It was transferred as OTTY 772 in 1949 and renumbered 803 in 1952.  It was rebuilt for rail wendre in 1958 and modernized in 1974.  It was retired in 1969.

804 was built by Kolomensky Zavod in 1912 as Mosgotrans 773.  It was transferred as OTTY 773 in 1949 and renumbered 804 in 1952.  It was rebuilt for freight car in 1958 and modernized in 1961.  It was retired in 2007.

805 was built by Sormovsky Zavod in 1912 as Mosgotrans 793.  It was transferred as OTTY 793 in 1949 and renumbered 805 in 1952.  It was rebuilt for work service in 1958 and retired in 1969.

903.

904.

908.

935.

942.

953.

1026.

1208.

1217.

1227.

1234.

1258.

1715.

1737.

1741.

1814.

2001,

2010.

2020.

2025.

2028.

2030.

2032.

7030, T3SU, was built by Českomoravská Kolben-Daněk in 1983, #173 114, as Dopravní podnik hlavního města Prahy 7030, T3SU  It was sold as OT 7030 in 2012.

7056, T3SU, was built by Českomoravská Kolben-Daněk in 1983, #173 140, as DPMD 7056, T3SU.   It was sold as OT 7056 in 2012.

7057, T3SU, was built by Českomoravská Kolben-Daněk in 1983, #173 141, as DPMD 7057, T3SU.  It was sold as OT 7057 in 2012.

7061, T3SU, was built by Českomoravská Kolben-Daněk in 1983, #173 145, as DPMD 7061, T3SU.  It was sold as OT 7061 in 2012.

7063, T3SU, was built by Českomoravská Kolben-Daněk in 1983, #173 147, as DPMD 7063, T3SU. It was sold as OT 7063 in 2012.

7109, T3SU, was built by Českomoravská Kolben-Daněk in 1985, #174 360, as DPMD 7109, T3SU. It was sold as OT 7109 in 2012.

7110, T3SU, was built by Českomoravská Kolben-Daněk in 1985, #174 361, as DPMD 7110, T3SU. It was sold as OT 7110 in 2012.

7111, T3SU, was built by Českomoravská Kolben-Daněk in 1985, #174 362, as DPMD 7111, T3SU. It was sold as OT 7111 in 2012.

7113, T3SU, was built by Českomoravská Kolben-Daněk in 1985, #174 364, as DPMD 7113, T3SU. It was sold as OT 7113 in 2012.

7149, T3SU, was built by Českomoravská Kolben-Daněk in 1985, #174 400, as DPMD 7149, T3SU. It was sold as Kryvyi Rih Metrotram 7149 in 2012 and was resold a OT 7149 in 2012.

Roster info: Oleksandr Sandler

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/17/2018

Memorial of Saint Donatus the Martyr

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Great love can change small things into great ones, and it is only love which lends value to our actions.

 --St. Faustina Kowalska