Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Illinois Central RR

 

Illinois Central Gulf RR

 

Illinois Central Transportation Co.

Cabooses

8000 thru 8020 were rebuilt from box cars in 1948.

8021 thru 8050 were rebuilt from box cars in 1949.

8051 thru 8090 were rebuilt from box cars in 1950.

8091 thru 8115 were rebuilt from box cars in 1951.

8671.

199063.

199081.

9094.

9255.

199316.

199331.

9360 was built at Centralia in 1972.

199369 was built at Centralia in 1972 as 9369.  It was renumbered as ICG 199369.

 

199383 was built at Centralia in 1972 as 9383.  It was renumbered as ICG 199383 and sold as U S Dept of Energy, Savannah River Operations SROX 108.

199391 was built at Centralia in 1972 as 9391.  It was renumbered as ICG 199391.

9398 was built at Centralia in 1972/.

199408 was built at Centralia in 1972 as 9408.  It was renumbered as ICG 199408.

199425 was built at Centralia in 1972 as 9425.  It was renumbered as ICG 19942 and has been preserved at Carbondale, IL.

199449 was built at Centralia in 1972 as 9449.  It was renumbered as ICG 19949 and rebuilt as shoving platform 102803.

9500 thru 9549 were built by Darby Car in 1968.

199515 was built by Darby Car in 1968 as 9515.  It was renumbered as ICG 199515 and repainted by Mississippi Export RR but never used.  It was sold as a Agricola School classroom.

199523 was built by Darby Car in 1968 as 9523.  It was renumbered as ICG 199523 and sold as Chicago Central & Pacific 199523 and returned as IC 199523.

199540 was built by Darby Car in 1968 as 9540.  It was renumbered as ICG 199540.

199541 was built by Darby Car in 1968 as 9541.  It was renumbered as ICG 199541 and sold to an individual at Springville, TN

9600 thru 9647 were built by IC in 1957 and 1958.

9648 was built by IC in 1958.

199649 was built by IC in 1958 as 9649.

9680 was retired before 1966.

9685 was retired before 1966.

9650 thru 9699 were built by IC at Centralia in 1966.

199693 was built by IC at Centralia in 1966 as 9693.  It was renumbered as ICG 199693.

9700 was built by IC at Centralia in 1939.

9701 thru 9799 were built by IC at Centralia in 1940. 9791 and 9792 were modified for use by the Atomic Energy Commission between 1956 and 1960.

9800 thru 9899 were built by IC at Centralia in 1941.

9815 was built by IC at Centralia in 1941.

9875 was built by IC at Centralia in 1941.  It spent some time at a restaurant in New Orleans and purchased by an individual for restore at Gulfport, MS, in 2010.

9900 thru 9949 were built by IC in 1950. 9928 was modified for use by the Atomic Energy Commission in 1967.

9950 thru 9999 were built by IC in 1951.

9951 was built by IC in 1951 and was assigned to the Waterloo RR when the IC purchased the Waterloo Cedar Falls & Northern.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/30/2014

Memorial of Saint Ismidone of Die

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

God loves those who thank Him even in suffering.

--St. Arnold Janssen