Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction ã Otwic 

Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority

Diesel Locomotives

901, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1957, #22856, FN 5514-2, as Grand Trunk Western 4908, Class GRG-17k.  It was retired in April 1977 and sold as Southeast Michigan Transit Authority 901 in 1977.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in January 1980 and retired on October 17, 1983.  It was sold as Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority 901 on February 10, 1987, and sold for parts in October 1993 to Green Mountain RR.  It was scrapped.

902, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1957, #22863, FN 5514-9, as GTW 4915, Class GRG-17k.  It was retired in April 1977 and sold as SEMTA 902 in 1977.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in January 1989 and retired on October 17, 1983.  It was as MBTA 902 on February 1987.

903, GP18, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1960, #25740, FN 5613-1, as GTW 4950, Class GRG-18b.  It was sold as SEMTA 903 and was sold to MBTA as 903 on February 10, 1987.  It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal in October 1994 and scrapped in 1995.

904, GP18, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1960, #25742, FN 5613-3, as GTW 4952, Class GRG-18b. It was sold as SEMTA 904. It was sold to MBTA as 904 on February 10, 1987.

905, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1956, #22139, FN 5474-30, as New York New Haven & Hartford 1229, Class DERS-4. In 1969 it became Penn Central 7559, Class ERS-17s, and in April 1976 it became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7559, Class GP-9. It was transferred to MBTA as 7559 and then leased to SEMTA as 905 on October 6, 1978. On February 10, 1987, it was returned to MBTA as 905.  It was sold to A J Belliveau RR Construction as Connecticut Central RR 905 in October 1994.  It was transferred as Central New England RR 905 in 1997.

1000, F40PH, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1978, #776066-1, FN 776966-1.

1002, F40PN, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1978, #776066-3, FN 776066-3.

1006, F40PN, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1978, #776066-7, FN 776066-7.

1050, F40PH-2C, was built by General Motors in August 1987, #846003-1, FN 846003-1.

1062, F40PH-2C, was built by General Motors in September 1987, #846003-13, FN 847003-13.

1100, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1946, #3596, FN E695-A11, as Alton RR 810.  It became Gulf Mobile & Ohio 805-A in June 1947 and Illinois Central Gulf 1605 in 1972.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as MBTA 1100 in 1977 and leased as Cape Cod RR 1100 in 1992 and sold to Mid Atlantic Rail Car in 1998.  It was leased as Indian Head Central RR 1100 in 1998 and leased as St. Marys RR 1100 in 2004.  It was rebuilt by Relco in 2009 as San Luis & Rio Grande RR 1100.

1101, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1946, #3586, FN E695-A1, as Alton 800.  It became GM&O 800-A in June 1947 and ICG 1601 in 1972.  It was rebuilt on June 24, 1977, at Paducah as MBTA 1101 and sold as Cape Cod RR 1101 in February 1992.  It was sold to Gulf Coast Railroad Museum as Seaboard Air Line RR 4033.

1103, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1946, #3587, FN E695-A2, as Alton 801.  It became GM&O 800-B in June 1947 and ICG 1602 in 1972 and retired on March 16, 1977.  It was rebuilt in 1977 at Paducah as MBTA 1103.

1104, F7Au, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1949, #7634, FN E1089-A2, as GM&O 812-A.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in 1977 as MBTA 1104.

1105, F3A,u was built by Electro-Motive in December 1946, #3589, FN E695-A4, as Alton 803.  It became GM&O 801-B in June 1947 and ICG 1603 in 1972 and retired on March 16, 1977.  It was rebuilt in 1977 at Paducah as MBTA 1105 and sold to New Orleans & Gulf Coast RR 1105.

1106, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1946, #3592, FN E695-A7, as Alton 806. In June 1947 it became GM&O 803-A and ICG 1604 in 1972. It was rebuilt at Paducah as MBTA 1106 in 1977 and sold as NO&CG 1106.

1107, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1947, #3942. FN E740-A1, as GM&O 807-A.  It became ICG 1607 in 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah as MBTA 1107 in September 1977.

1108, F3Aa, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1946, #3599, FN E695-A14, as Alton 813.  It became GM&O 806-B in June 1947 and ICG 1606 in 1972.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as MBTA 1108 in April 1978 and sold as Idaho Northern  & Pacific RR 1108.

1109, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1947, #3943. FN E740-A2, as GM&O 807-B.  It became ICG 1608 in 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah as MBTA 1109 in 1977.  It was sold as Metro-North Commuter RR 410.

1110, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive on June 4, 1947, #3947, FN E740-A6, as GM&O 809-B.  It became ICG 1611 in 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah as MBTA 1110 in August 1977.

1111, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive on June 5, 1947, #3949, FN E740-A8, as GM&O 810-B. It became ICG 1613 in 1972 and retired on October 1, 1977. It was rebuilt in 1977 as MBTA 1111.

1112, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1947, #3945, FN E740-A4, as GM&O 808-B.  It became ICG 1609 in 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah as MBTA 1112 in 1977.  It was sold as INPR 1112.

1113, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive on June 4, 1947, #3948, FN E740-A7, as GM&O 810-A.  It became ICG 1612 in 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah as MBTA 1113 in September 1978,  It was sold as MNCR 411.

1114, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1947, #3950, FN E740-A9, as GM&O 811-A.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on September 22, 1978, as MBTA 1114.  It was leased as Cape Cod RR 1114 in February 1992 until January 1998 and sold to Mid Atlantic Rail Car in January 1998.  It was leased as Indian Head Central RR 1114 in 1998 and leased to the Mirant power plant in 2001.  It was rebuilt by Relco in 2009 as San Luis & Rio Grande RR 1114.

1118, GP40MC, was built by General Motors in September 1974, #A3079, as Canadian National 9501, Class GF-430d, a GP40-2LW.  It was retired on August 24, 2001, and rebuilt by AMF as MBTA 1118, GP40MC.

1119, GP40MC, was built by General Motors in September 1974, #A3084, as CN 9506, Class GF-430d, a GP40-2LW.  It was retired on January 10, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF as MBTA 1119, GP40MC.

1150, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive on June 6, 1947, #4998, FN E857-A3, as GM&O 885-A. It became ICG 1620 in 1972 and was rebuilt at Paducah as MBTA 1150.

1151, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1947, #4997, FN E857-A2, as GM&O 884-A. It became ICG 1619 in 1972 and was rebuilt at Paducah as MBTA 1151.   It was sold as MNCR 412. and sold to Adirondack Scenic RR as ADIX 1502.

1152, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive on December 17, 1946, #3600, FN E695-A15, as Alton 814.  It became GM&O 880-A in June 1947 and became ICG 1616 in 1972.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as MBTA 1152.

1153, F3Au, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1947, #4996, FN E857-A1, as GM&O 883-A. It became ICG 1618 in 1972 and was rebuilt at Paducah as MBTA 1153.

1921, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1957, #22739, FN 5505-20, as Northern Pacific 336. It became Burlington Northern 1921, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was sold to Chrome Locomotive in September 1983. It was sold to MBTA in November where it kept the same number.

1922, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1957, #22769, FN 5524-2, as NP 286.  It became BN 1724, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was retired on July 12, 1983.  It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft on September 27, 1983, and sold as MBTA 1922 in January 1984.  It was sold as Central New England RR 1922.

1923, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #22791, FN 5518-5, as Great Northern 716, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1789, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in July 1983.  It was sold to Chrome Locomotive in September 1983 and sold as MBTA 1923 in January 1984. It was sold as CCRR 1923 in January 1992 and renumbered 1789 in 1994.  It was leased as Bay Colony RR 1703 in May 1999.

1924, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1954, #19356, FN 5286-11, as GN 671, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1823, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold as MBTA 1924 in 1984.  It was sold as CCRR 1924 in January 1992 and renumbered 1823 in 1992.  It was sold as D J Joseph Co 1823 in January 1997 and resold as Nucor Steel Corp 1823 in February 1997.

1925, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1958, #24056, FN 5505-24, as NP 366.  It became BN 1925, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold as MBTA 1925 in July 1984.  It was sold as CCRR 1925 in January 1992 but never used.  It was scrapped in February 1996.

4261, E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1952, #16787, FN 2054-A19, as Pennsylvania RR 5761A, Class EP-22. It was renumbered 4261 in 1966 and became Penn Central 4261, Class EP-22, in 1968. It went to Consolidated Railroad Corp as 4261, Class E8A, in April 1976, and then to MBTA as 4261. It was sold to Green Mountain RR in 1987 and later to Central New York Division, National Railway Historical Society, where it has been painted as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 807.

5794, E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1952, #15659, FN 6354-A12, as Pennsylvania RR 5794A, Class EP-22. It was renumbered 4254 in 1966 and became Penn Central 4264, Class EP-22, in 1968. It later became Consolidated Railroad Corp 4264, Class E8A, in April 1976. It was sold as Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority 4264 and later was sold to a private owner.  It was sold to Tennessee200Ltd as PPCX 5794 and sold to Gold Coast Museum as Florida East Coast 1594.

7539, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1955, #22119, FN 5474-10, as New York New Haven & Hartford 1209, Class DERS-4. It became Penn Central 7539, Class ERS-17s, in 1969, and then Consolidated Railroad Corp 7539, Class GP-9. It was transferred to MBTA as 7539 It was later sold and rebuilt at Paducah in March 1980 and rebuilt as Illinois Central Gulf 8730. It later became Brandywine Valley Ry as 8730.

7554, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1956, #22134, FN 5474-25, as NYNH&H 1224, Class DERS-4.  It became PC 7554, Class ERS-17s, in 1969 and  became MBTA 7554.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in 1979 as ICG 8718 and sold as Columbia & Greenville 8718.

7556, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1956, #22136, FN 5474-27, as NYNH&H 1226, Class DERS-4.  It became PC 7556, Class ERS-17s, in 1969 and became MBTA 7556.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in 1980 as ICG 8731 and sold as South Central Florida Express RR 9030

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/26/2013

Memorial of Saint Albinus of Büraburg

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor.

-- Psalm lxxxv. 1