Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction Otwic 

New Jersey Transit Corp.

Diesel Locomotives

417, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1949, #8551, FN E1188-A4, as Chicago & North Western 4073-C. It was rebuilt for suburban service in 1961 and renumbered 417 in February 1972. It was leased to NJT as 417 in 1983 and then to Metro-North Commuter RR as 417 in 1991. It was officially retired from C&NW on April 1, 1986.

418, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1949, #8550, FN E1188-A3, as C&NW 4073-A.  It was rebuilt for suburban service in March 1961 and renumbered 418 in February 1972.  It was leased to NJT as 418 in 1983 and sold to United RR Historical Society of New Jersey in 1991.

420, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #10151, FN E1188-A2, as C&NW 4087-C. It was rebuilt for suburban service in 1961 and renumbered 420 in March 1972. It was leased to NJT as 420 in 1983 and then to MNCRR as 420 in 1991. It was officially retired from C&NW on April 1, 1986.

423, F7A, was built by Electo-Motive in October 1949, #8556, FN E1188-A9, as C&NW 4076-A. It was rebuilt for suburban service in April 1961 and renumbered 423 in 1972. It was leased to NJT as 423 in 1983. It was sold officially on January 8, 1985.  It was sold as Wisconsin Great Northern RR 423 in 2001.

424, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1949, #8552, FN E1188-A5, as C&NW 4074-A.  It was rebuilt for suburban service on July 18, 1961 and renumbered 424 in January 1972.  It was leased to NJT as 424 in 1983 and retired.  It was donated to URHS in 1991.

425, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #10588, FN 6035-A31, as C&NW 4100-A. It was rebuilt for suburban service in July 1960 and renumbered 425 in 1972. It was leased to NJT as 425 in 1983 and returned in 1985 when it was renumbered 400.

438, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1952, #15936, FN 4169-4, as Erie RR 438, Class SE-12. It became Erie Lackawanna 438, Class SE-12, in 1960 and Conrail 9014, Class SW9, in April 1976. In December 1976 it became NJT 438.

503, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1972, #4608-85, FN 4608-85, as Southern Pacific 2675, Class ES415L-4.  It was sold as New Jersey Transit 503 and sold as Independent Locomotive Service 921 in 2007.  It is leased to Chicago Terminal RR.

4015, PL42AC, was built by Alstom in 2004, #78016.

4100, GP40PH-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1968, #34258, FN 7130-11, as  Central RR of New Jersey 3681, Class GP-40P.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 4110, Class GP-40P, in April 1976 and became NJT 4110 in December 1976.  It was rebuilt in 1991 as 4100, GP40PH-2.

4102, GP40PH-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1968, #34252, FN 7130-5, as CNJ 3675, Class GP-40P.  It became Conrail 4104, Class GP-40P, in April 1976 and became NJT 4104 in December 1976.  It was rebuilt in 1991 as 4102, GP40PH-2.

4109, GP40PH-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1968, #34254, FN 7130-7, as CNJ 3677, Class GP-40P.  It became Conrail 4106, Class GP-40P, in April 1976 and became NJT 4106 in December 1976.  It was rebuilt in 1991 as 4109, GP40PH-2.

4111, GP40PH-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1968, #34251, FN 7130-4, as CNJ 3674, Class GP-40P.  It became Conrail 4103, Class GP-40P, in April 1976 and became NJT 4103 in December 1976.  It was rebuilt in 1991 as 4111, GP40PH-2.

4112, GP40PH-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1968, #34255, FN 7130-8, as CNJ 3678, Class GP-40P.  It became Conrail 4107, Class GP-40P, in April 1976 and became NJT 4107 in December 1976.  It was rebuilt in 1991 as 4112, GP40PH-2.

4113, F40PH-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1981, #796380-1, FN 796380-1.  It was rebuilt at Juniata in September 1996 as F40PH-2CAT.

4117, F40PH-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1981, #796380-5, FN 796380-5.  It was rebuilt at Juniata in October 1997 as F40PH-2CAT.

4126, F40PH-2, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1981, #796380-14, FN 796380-14.

4130, GP40H-2, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1967, #33222, FN 7987-9, as New York Central 3058, Class EF-30, GP40. It became Penn Central 3058, Class EF-30, in 1968 and Consolidated Railroad Corp 3058, Class GP-40, in April 1976. It then was sent to Morrison-Knudsen for rebuilt as NJT 4130 on February 1, 1988.

4140. GP40FH-2, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1966, #32239, FN 7926-8, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 346, GP40.  It became Union Pacific 606, Class GP40, on April 3, 1980, and later became Missouri Pacific 606 on November 24, 1984.  It was retired August 10, 1987, and sold to Morrison Knudsen on October 28, 1987.  It was rebuilt and became NJT 4140, GP40FH-2, on May 31, 1989.

4143, GP40FH-2, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1966, #32293, FN 7923-2, as CRIP 361, GP40. It was sent to Iowa Northern RR as 361 and later was sent to Morrison Knudsen for rebuilt as NJT 4143.

4144, GP40FH-2, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1966, #32246, FN 7926-16, as CRIP 354.  It became UP 614, Class GP40, on April 3, 1980, and retired on August 10, 1987.  It was sold to Morrison Knudsen on October 28, 1987 and rebuilt as NJT 4144, GP40FH-2, in June 1989.

4145, GP40FH-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1971, #38512, FN 7340-58, as Baltimore & Ohio 4032, Class GP-40.  It was renumbered 9032 in 1979 and returned as 4032 in January 1980.  It was renumbered 9032 on February 1981 and returned 4032 on April 30, 1981.  It was renumbered 6607 in 1986 and became CSX Transportation 6607, Class GP-40, in 1987.  It was retired on February 21, 1991, and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on February 17, 1993, as NJT 4145.

4147, GP40PH-2 was built by Electro-Motive in November 1968, #34615, FN 7145-5, as PC 3174, Class EF-30, GP40.  It became Conrail 3174, Class GP-40, in April 1976 and sold to Kansas City Southern as 751 in January 1984.  It was renumbered 4751 in June 1999 and rebuilt as GP40PH-2 by Morrison Knudsen in May 1993 as NJT 4147.

4151, U34CH, was built by General Electric in November 1970, #37625, as Erie Lackawanna 3351, Class MCGP-33-8. It was wrecked on July 4, 1974, and rebuilt as Consolidated Railroad Corp 1776, Class U34CH, in April 1976. In December 1976 it became NJT 4151 and retired in 1995.  It was sold to Mexico

4153, U34CH, was built by General Electric in November 1970, #37627, as EL 3353, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4153, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4153 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold to Mexico.

4156, U34CH, was built by General Electric in December 1970, #37630, as EL 3356, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4156, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4156 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995.

4157, U34CH, was built by General Electric in March 1971, #37935, as EL 3357, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4157, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4157 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold to Mexico.

4158, U34CH, was built by General Electric in March 1971, #37936, as EL 3358, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4158, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4158 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995

4159, U34CH, was built by General Electric in March 1971, #37937, as EL 3359, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4159, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4159 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal in October 1996

4160, U34CH, was built by General Electric in March 1971, #37938, as EL 3360, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4160, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4160 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold to Mexico.

4161, U34CH, was built by General Electric in March 1971, #37939, as EL 3361, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4161, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4161 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold for scrap to Cycle Systems.

4163, U34CH, was built by General Electric in March 1971, #37941, as EL 3363, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4163, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4163 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal in October 1996.

4164, U34CH, was built by General Electric in April 1971, #37942, as EL 3364, Class MCP-33-8. It became Conrail 4164, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4164 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold to Mexico.

4165, U34CH, was built by General Electric in April 1971, #37943, as EL 3365, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4165, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4165 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and scrapped by Naporano Iron & Metal in October 1996.

4167, U34CH, was built by General Electric in April 1971, #37945, as EL 3367, Class MCGP-33-8.  It became Conrail 4167, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4167 in December 1976. It was sold to GEC-Alsthom.

4170, U34CH, was built by General Electric in April 1971, #37948, as EL 3370, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4170, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4170 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995.

4173, U34CH, was built by General Electric in May 1971, #37951, as EL 3373, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4173, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4173 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold to Mexico.

4175, U34CH, was built by General Electric in December 1972, #38750, as EL 3375, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4175, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4175 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold to Mexico.

4177, U34CH, was built by General Electric in January 1973, #38752, as EL 3377, Class MCGP-33-8.  It became Conrail 4177, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4177 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold to Mexico.

4178, U34CH, was built by General Electric in January 1973, #38753, as EL 3378, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4178, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4178 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold to Mexico.

4179, U34CH, was built by General Electric in January 1973, #38754, as EL 3379, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4179, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4179 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold to Mexico.

4180, U34CH, was built by General Electric in January 1973, #38755, as EL 3380, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4180, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4180 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold to Mexico.

4182, U34CH, was built by General Electric in January 1973, #38757, as EL 3382, Class MCGP-33-8. It became Conrail 4182, Class U34CH, in April 1976 and NJT 4182 in December 1976.  It was retired in 1995 and sold to Mexico.

4183, U34CH, was built by General Electric in January 1968, #36654, as Chicago & North Western 934, a U30C. The locomotive was wrecked, retired on May 10, 1977, and sold to GE. They rebuilt it in October 1978, #42017, as NJT 3383.  It was scrapped

4205, GP40PH-2B, was built in April 1969, #35047, FN 7179-4, as General Motors Corp 14. It was sold to PC as 3263, Class EF-30, in 1970, It became Conrail 3263, Class GP-40, in April 1976 and was rebuilt at Juniata in 1993 as NJT 4205, GP40PH-2B.

4251, E8Am, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1953, #18542, as New York Central 4084, Class DPA-5e.  It was reclassified as Class EP-22 in 1966 and became Penn Central 4084, Class EP-22.  It was renumbered 4327 and became Consolidated Railroad Corp 4327, Class E8A, in April 1976.  It was sold as NJT 4327 on December 2, 1976, and rebuilt at Paducah in July 1978 as 4251.  It was sold as New Georgia RR 6902 and sold to a private owner on August 24, 1995.  It was leased as Tennessee Central Ry Museum 6902.

4258, E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1953, #17752, as Illinois Central 4033.  It was sold as NJT 4258 in 1978. It was later sold to Maryland Department of Transportation as 63 but never renumbered or rebuilt.  It was sold to OmniTrax as 4258 in 1997.

4300, GP40-2, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1968, #34630, as Penn Central 3189, Class EF-30.  It became Conrail 3189, Class GP-40, in April 1976 and later rebuilt as GP40-2 by Juniata as NJT 4300 in 1995.

4323, E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1953, #18534, FN 2055-A13, as NYC 4076, Class DPA-5e.  It was reclassified as Class EP-22 in 1966 and became PC 4076, Class EP-22.  It was renumbered 4323 and became Conrail 4323, Class E8A, in April 1976.  It became NJT 4323 in December 1976 and rebuilt in March 1980.  It was modified in 1983 for the M&E re-electrification and then stored.  It was donated to United Railroad Historical Society and restored as Erie RR 834 in November 1990.  It was planned to restore as NYC 4076.

4324, E8Au, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #13118, as Pennsylvania RR 5905, Class EP-22. It was renumbered 4305 in 1966 and later became PC 4305, Class EP-22, in 1968. It then became Conrail 4305, Class EP-22, in April 1976. It then became NJT 4305 in December 1976. It was rebuilt at Paducah in September 1978 as 4324. It was later sold to Maryland Department of Transportation as 62 and then sold to OmniTrax as 62 in 1997

(4335), E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1953, #19006, as Alabama Great Southern (Southern) 6908.  It was sold and assigned as NJT 4335 in 1979 but was not used and scrapped by Naporano Iron & Metal in 1982.

4801, P40DC, was built by General Electric in May 1993, # 47276, as National Railway Passenger Corp 808.  It was sold as NJT 808 in 2007 and rebuilt as 4801 in 2007.

4802, P40DC, was built by General Electric in June 1993, #47278, as Amtrak 810.  It was sold as NJT 810 in 2007 and rebuilt as 4802 in 2007.

4803, P40DC, was built by General Electric in August 1993, #47288, as Amtrak 820.  It was sold as NJT 820 in 2007 and rebuilt as 4803 in 2007.

5681, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1952, #17100, as Central RR of New Jersey 1522, Class FPSD-37. It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 5681, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and then NJT as 5681 on December 2, 1976.

5902, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1952, #17102, as CNJ 1524, Class FPSD-37.  It became Conrail 5902, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and NJT 5902 on December 2, 1976.  It was retired in 1993 and donated to United Railroad Historical Society.  It was restored as CNJ 1524 in December 1996.

5908, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1952, #17107, as CNJ 1529, Class FPSD-37.  It became Conrail 5908, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and NJT 5908 on December 2, 1976.

5910, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1952, #17109, as CNJ 1530, Class FPSD-37.  It became Conrail 5910, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and NJT 5910 on December 2, 1976.  It was retired on October 9, 1984, and scrapped in January 1985.

7010, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1955, #20714, FN 5408-11, as Pennsylvania RR 7010, Class ES-17.  It became Penn Central 7010, Class ERS-17, in 1968 and became Conrail 7010, Class GP-9, in April 1976.  It became NJT 7010 on December 2, 1976, and retired on October 9, 1984.  It was scrapped in January 1985.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/5/2016

Memorial of Saint Romulus of Rome

Labor Day

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Mary was the most perfect among the saints only because she was always perfectly united to the will of God.

--St. Alphonsus Liguori