Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction ã Otwic 

Servicio de Transportes Electricos del Distrito Federal

 

0 was built by Brill in 1900.

56.

100 was built by Brill in 1900.

170 thru 174 were built by St Louis Car in February 1929, #1508, as Oklahoma Rys 111 thru 115.  They were sold as STE 170 thru 174 in 1947.

175 was built by St Louis Car in February 1929, #1508, as ORys 116.  It was sold as STE 175 in 1947.

176 was built by St. Louis Car in February 1929, #1508, as ORys 117. In 1947 it was sold as STE 176.

177 thru 179 were built by St. Louis Car in February 1929, #1508, as ORys 118 thru 120. In 1947 they were sold as STE 177 thru 179.

180 thru 182 were built by St. Louis Car in March, 1930, under order 1535, as ORys 121 thru 123. In 1947 they were sold as STE 180 thru 183.

183 was built by St. Louis Car in March, 1930, under order 1535, as ORys 124.  In 1947 it was sold as STE 124.

184 thru 189 were built by St. Louis Car in March, 1930, under order 1535, as ORys 125 thru 130. In 1947 they were sold as STE 184 thru 189.

600 thru 649 were built by Brill in 1928.

650 thru 676 were built by Brill in 1929.

895.

925 was built by Brill in 1929.

1100 was built by American Car Co.

1102 and 1103 were built by St. Louis Car Co.

1300 thru 1303 were built by Mexico Tramways in 1908.

1304 thru 1397 were built by Brill.

1308 was built by Mexico Tramways.

1314 thru 1317 were built by Brill in 1900.

1405 was built by District Railways in 1899.

1406 and 1407 were built by District Rys in 1900.

1408 was built by Whiting and was formerly Union Electric Ry.

1409 thru 1411 were built by District Rys. in 1900.

2000 was built by St Louis Car in 1946 and was the only PCC purchased new.

2102 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as Department of Street Railways (Detroit) 102, Class 2. It was sold to STE as 2102 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2103 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 103, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2103 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2104 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 104, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2104 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2105 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 105, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2105 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2106 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 106, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2106 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2107 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 107, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2107 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2108 was built by St Louis Car in 1947, as DSR 108, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2108 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2109 was built by St Louis Car in 1947, as DSR 109, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2109 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2110 was built by St Louis Car in 1947, as DSR 110, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2110 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2111 thru 2114 were built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 111 thru 114, Class 2. They were sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors. The cars were renumbered by adding 2000 to the DSR number.

2115 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 115, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2115 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2116 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 116, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2116 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors

2117 thru 2120 were built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 117 hru 120, Class 2. They were sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors. The cars were renumbered by adding 2000 to the DSR number.

2121 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 121, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2121 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors

2122 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 122, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2122 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors

2123 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 123, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2123 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors

2124 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 124, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2124 in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors

2125 thru 2132 were built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 125 thru 132, Class 2. They were sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors. The cars were renumbered by adding 2000 to the DSR number.

2133 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 133, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2133 and rebuilt with left hand door.

2134 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 134, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2134 and rebuilt with left hand door.

2135 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 135, Class 2.  It was sold to STE as 2135 and rebuilt with left hand door.

2136 thru 2140 were built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 136 thru 140, Class 2. They were sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors. The cars were renumbered by adding 2000 to the DSR number.

2142 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 142, Class 2.  It was sold to STE in 1955 as 214 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2143 thru 2149  were built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 143 thru 149, Class 2. They were sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors. The cars were renumbered by adding 2000 to the DSR number. 2146 was destroyed in the earthquake of September 19, 1985.

2151 thru 2157 were built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 151 thru 157, Class 2. They were sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors. The cars were renumbered by adding 2000 to the DSR number.

2158 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 158, Class 2. It was sold to STE in 1955 as 2158 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2159 thru 2163 were built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 159 thru 163, Class 2. They were sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors. The cars were renumbered by adding 2000 to the DSR number.

2164 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 164, Class 2.  It was sold to STE in 1955 as 2164 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2165 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 165, Class 2.  It was sold to STE in 1955 as 2165 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2166 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 166, Class 2.  It was sold to STE in 1955 as 2166 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2167 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 167, Class 2.  It was sold to STE in 1955 as 2167 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2168 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 168, Class 2.  It was sold to STE in 1955 as 2168 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2169 thru 2178 were built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 169 thru 178, Class 2. They were sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors. The cars were renumbered by adding 2000 to the DSR number.

2179 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DSR 179, Class 2.  It was sold to STE in 1955 as 2179 and rebuilt with left doors.

2180 was built by St Louis Car in 1947 as DRS 180, Class 2.  It was sold to STE in 1955 as 2180 and rebuilt with left doors.

2181 was built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 181, Class 3.  It was sold to STE in 1955 as 2181 and rebuilt with left hand doors

2182 thru 2196 were built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 182 thru 196, Class 3. They were also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors. 2186 and 2194 were destroyed in the earthquake of September 19, 1985.

2197 was built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 197, Class 3.  It was sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors and destroyed in the earthquake of September 19, 1985.

2198 was built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 2198, Class 3.  It was sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2199 was built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 2199, Class 3.  It was sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2200 was built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 200, Class 3. It was also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2201 was built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 201, Class 3. It was also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2202 thru 2204 were built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 202 thru 204, Class 3. They were also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2205 was built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 205, Class 3. It was also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.  2205 was destroyed in the earthquake of September 19, 1985.

2206 was built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 206, Class 3. It was also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2207 was built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 207, Class 3. It was also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.  It was destroyed in the earthquake of September 19, 1985.

2208 was built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 208, Class 3. It was also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.  It was destroyed in the earthquake of September 19, 1985.

2209 thru 2220 were built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 209 thru 220, Class 3. They were also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.  2213, 2214, 2215, and 2220 were destroyed in the earthquake of September 19, 1985.

2221 was built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 221, Class 3. It was also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2209 thru 2240 were built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 209 thru 240, Class 3. They were also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.  2213, 2214, 2215, 2220, 2231 and 2234 were destroyed in the earthquake of September 19, 1985.

2222 was built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 222, Class 3. It was also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2223 thru 2240 were built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 223 thru 240, Class 3. They were also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.  2231 and 2234 were destroyed in the earthquake of September 19, 1985.

2241 was built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 241, Class 3.  It was sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2242 was built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 242, Class 3.  It was sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2243 thru 2245 were built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 243 thru 245, Class 3.  They were also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2246 was built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 246, Class 3.  It was sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2247 was built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DRS 247, Class 3.  It was sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.  It was  destroyed in the earthquake of September 19, 1985.

2248 was built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DRS 248, Class 3.  It was sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand door.

2249 was built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DRS 249, Class 3.  It was sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.  It was  destroyed in the earthquake of September 19, 1985.

2250 was built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DRS 250, Class 3.  It was sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

2251 thru 2253 were built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 251 thru 253, Class 3.  They were also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.

254 was built by St Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 254, Class 3.  It was sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hands.

2255 thru 2286 were built by St. Louis Car in 1949, #1673, as DSR 255 thru 286, Class 3. They were also sold to STE in 1955 and rebuilt with left hand doors.  2256, 2258, 2263, 2267, 2272, 2274, 2276, 2278, 2281, and 2284 were destroyed in the earthquake of September 19, 1985

2299 was built by St. Louis Car in January, 1945, as Pittsburgh Rys. 1547. It was diverted to Twin City Rapid Transit and entered service on February 23, 1945, as TCRT 299. In August, 1953, it was sold to STE.  It was repainted and shipped as 2299 in 1954.

2300 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 300.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2300 and was added two doors to the left side.

2301 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 301.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2301 and was added two doors to the left side.

2302 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 302.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2302 and was added two doors to the left side.

2303 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 303.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2303 and was added two doors to the left side.

2304 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 304.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2304 and was added two doors to the left side.

2305 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 305.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2305 and was added two doors to the left side.

2306 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 306.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2306 and was added two doors to the left side.

2307 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 307.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2307 and was added two doors to the left side.

2308 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 308.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2308 and was added two doors to the left side.

2309 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 309.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2309 and was added two doors to the left side.

2310 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 310.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2310 and was added two doors to the left side.

2311 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 311.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2311 and was added two doors to the left side.

2312 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 312.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2312 and was added two doors to the left side.

2313 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 313.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2313 and was added two doors to the left side.

2314 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 314.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2314 and was added two doors to the left side.

2315 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 315.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2315 and was added two doors to the left side.

2316 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 316.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2316and was added two doors to the left side.

2317 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 317.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2317 and was added two doors to the left side.

2318 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 318.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2318 and was added two doors to the left side.

2319 was built by St Louis Car Co in December 1946, #1653, as TCRT 319.  In August 1953 it was sold as STE 2319 and was added two doors to the left side.

2365 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660, as TCRT 365.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2365 and was added two doors to the left side.

2366 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660, as TCRT 366.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2366 and was added two doors to the left side.

2367 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660, as TCRT 367.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2367 and was added two doors to the left side.

2368 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660, as TCRT 368.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2368 and was added two doors to the left side.

2369 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660, as TCRT 369.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2369 and was added two doors to the left side.

2370 thru 2387 were built by St Louis Car in September 1947, #1660, as TCRT 370 thru 387.  They were sold to STE in 1953 as 2370 thru 2387,  2371, 2374, and 2383 were destroyed in the September 19, 1985, earthquake.

2388 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660,, as TCRT 388,  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2388 and was added two doors to the left side.  It was destroyed in the September 19, 1985, earthquake.

2389 was built by St Louis Car Co in September 1947, #1660, as TCRT 389.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2389 and was added two doors to the left side.

2390 was built by St. Louis Car in May 1949, #1670, as TCRT 390,  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2390 and was added two doors to the left side.

2391 was built by St. Louis Car in May 1949, #1670, as TCRT 391,  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2391 and was added two doors to the left side.

2392 was built by St. Louis Car in May 1949, #1670, as TCRT 392,  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2392 and was added two doors to the left side.

2393 was built by St Louis Car in May 1949, #1670, as TCRT 393.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2393 and was added two doors to the left side.

2394 was built by St Louis Car in May 1949, #1670, as TCRT 394.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2394 and was added two doors to the left side.

2395 thru 2400 were built by St Louis Car in May 1949, #1670, as TCRT 395 thru 400.  They were sold to STE in 1953 as 2395 thru 2400.

2401 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670 as TCRT 401.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2401 and was added two doors to the left side.

2402 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670 as TCRT 402.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2402 and was added two doors to the left side.

2403 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670 as TCRT 403.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2402 and was added two doors to the left side.

2404 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670 as TCRT 404.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2404 and was added two doors to the left side.

2405 thru 2412 were built by St. Louis Car in June 1949, #1670, as TCRT 405 thru 412.  They  were sold to STE in 1953 as 2405 thru 2412. The same treatment was given to them as to the other cars sold to Mexico.

2412 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670, as TCRT 412.  It was sold as STE in 1953 as 2412 and was added two doors to the left side.

2413 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670, as TCRT 413.  It was sold as STE in 1953 as 2413 and was added two doors to the left side.

2414 was built by St. Louis Car in June 1949, #1670, as TCRT 414.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2414 and was added two doors to the left side. It was destroyed in the September 19, 1985, earthquake.

2420 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670, as TCRT 420.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2420 and was added two doors to the left side.

2421 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670, as TCRT 421.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2421 and was added two doors to the left side.

2422 was built by St Louis Car in June 1949, #1670, as TCRT 422.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2422 and was added two doors to the left side.

2423 thru 2434 were built by St. Louis Car in June and July 1949. #1670, as TCRT 423 thru 434.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2423 thru 2434. The same treatment was given to them as to the other cars sold to Mexico.

2435 was built by St Louis Car in July 1949, #1670, as TCRT 435.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2435 and was added two doors to the left side.

2436 was built by St Louis Car in July 1949, #1670, as TCRT 436.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2436 and was added two doors to the left side.

2437 was built by St Louis Car in July 1949, #1670, as TCRT 437.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2437 and was added two doors to the left side.

2438 was built by St Louis Car in July 1949, #1670, as TCRT 438.  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2438 and was added two doors to the left side.

2439 was built by St Louis Car in July 1949, #1670, as TCRT 439,  It was sold to STE in 1953 as 2439 and was added two doors to the left side.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

3/17/2017

St. Patrick Day

Memorial of Saint Stephen of Palestrina

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Prayer purifies us, reading instructs us.  Both are good when both are possible.  Otherwise, prayer is better than reading.

--- St. Isidore of Seville