Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago Milwaukee St. Paul & Pacific

4-6-0s

2003, Class G-2, was built by Brooks in March 1889, #1514, as Milwaukee & Northern 38. It became CM&StP 938, Class G-2, in October 1894 and was renumbered 8 in April 1899.  It was renumbered 2003 in December 1912 and scrapped on July 12, 1927.

2005, Class G-2a, was built by Brooks in August 1890, #1708, as M&N 42. It became CM&StP 942 in 1894 and was renumbered 10 in April 1899 and 2005 in December 1912. It was scrapped on June 22, 1926.

2050, Class G-4a, was built by Brooks in May 1887, #1219, as M&N 26. It was renumbered CM&StP 926 in July 1895 and became 1 in April 1899. It was renumbered 2050 in November 1912 and retired July 20, 1927.

2053, Class G-4a, was built by Brooks in August 1887, #1256, as M&N 29. It was renumbered CM&StP 929 in September 1895 and became 4 in April 1899. It was renumbered 2053 in November 1912 and retired May 17, 1926.

2065, Class G-4d, was built by Rhode Island in September 1883, #1417, as 641. It was renumbered 56 in April 1899 and 2065 in November 1912. It was retired September 30, 1926.

2085, Class G-4e, was built by Rhode Island in July 1885, #1561, as 664. It was renumbered 76 in April 1899 and 2085 in December 1912. It was retired December 15, 1927.

2149, Class G-4e, was built by Schenectady in August 1888, #2680, as 766. It was renumbered 141 in April 1899 and 2149 in October 1912. It was scrapped July 29, 1933.

2155, Class G-4e, was built by Schenectady in August 1888, #2686, as 772. It was renumbered 147 in April 1899 and 2155 in October 1912. It was scrapped April 15, 1931.

2162, Class G-4e, was built by Schenectady in August 1888, #2693, as 779. It was renumbered 154 in April 1899 and 2162 in December 1912. It was scrapped September 14, 1933.

2170, Class G-4e, was built by Grant in 1888. It was renumbered 138 in April 1899 and 2146 in October 1912. It was retired July 19, 1933. The second engine is 787, Class G-4e. It was built by Rhode Island in September 1888, #2044, and was renumbered 162 in April 1899 and 2170 in December 1912. It was retired June 29, 1929. The crew of 763 was John Lidden, Engineer, and Bull, Fireman. The crew of 787 was J. Cummisford, Engineer, and W. Specht, Fireman. The train crew was F. W. Murphy, Conductor, and Pendergast and Reagan, Brakemen.

2185, Class G-4g, was built by Schenectady in April 1889, #2855, as 796, Class F-1, a 4-6-2. It was renumbered 191 in April 1899, 850 in May 1904, 1500 in November 1905, and 6000 in October 1912. It was rebuilt in January 1926 as 2185, Class G-4g. It was retired December 9, 1930.

2212, Class G-5, was built by Rhode Island in November 1881, #1051, as 464. It was renumbered 34 in April 1899. In October 1912 it was renumbered 2212 and scrapped on April 15, 1926.

2220, Class G-5a, was built by Schenectady in December 1890, #3304, as 810.  It was renumbered 173 in April 1899 and 2221 in December 1912.  It was scrapped on December 24, 1928.

2231, Class G-5a, was built by Baldwin in December 1891, #12386, as 820. It was renumbered 183 in April 1899 and 2231 in December 1912. It was sold on August 12, 1932.

2233, Class G-5a, was built by Baldwin in December 1891, #12394, as 822. It was renumbered 185 in April 1899 and 2233 in October 1912. It was retired September 6, 1932.

2238, Class G-5b, was built by Rhode Island in May 1889, #2151, as 797. It was renumbered 190 in April 1899 and 2238 in November 1912. It was retired October 6, 1926.

2239, Class G-5d, was built by Rogers in June 1899, #5386 as Southern Indiana Ry 28. It was renumbered 308 in 1904 and became Chicago Terre Haute & South Eastern 308 in 1910. The CTSE was acquired by the St. Paul in July 1921 and it was renumbered 2239, Class G-5d, in November 1923 even though it continued to be lettered for the CTSE. It was scrapped October 31, 1934.

2250, Class G-5s, was built by Baldwin in January 1892, #12419, as 827, Class B. It was later reclassified as B-1, and was renumbered 200 in April 1899. It was again renumbered 838 in November 1905 and 4000 in December 1912. It was rebuilt in July 1914 as 2250, Class G-5s. It was finally renumbered 1185 in August 1938 and scrapped November 30, 1939.

2251, Class G-5s, was built by Baldwin in December 1895, #14581, as 828, Class B-1. It was renumbered 201 in April 1899 and 839 in November 1905 and 4001 in December 1912. It was rebuilt and renumbered 2251, Class G-5s, in August 1914. It was renumbered 1186 in August 1938 and was scrapped February 17, 1944. Ralph Hayes was the engineer on the La Farge run.

2252, Class G-5s, was built by Baldwin in December 1895, #14582, as 829, Class B-1. It was renumbered 202 in April 1899 and 840 in November 1905 and 4002 in March 1913. It was rebuilt in December 1913 as 2252, Class G-5s, and renumbered 1187 in July 1938. It was scrapped on October 17, 1945.

2253, Class G-5s, was built by Baldwin in December 1895, #14583, as 830, Class B-1. It was renumbered 203 in April 1899 and 841 in November 1905 and 4003 in December 1912. It was rebuilt in July 1914 as 2253, Class G-5s, and renumbered 1188 in June 1938. It was scrapped October 17, 1945.

2255, Class G-5s, was built by Baldwin in December 1895, #14585, as 832, Class B-1. It was renumbered 205 in April 1899 and 843 in January 1906 and 4005 in January 1913. It was rebuilt in January 1914 as 2255, Class G-5s, and renumbered 1190 in July 1938. It was scrapped October 17, 1945.

2256, Class G-5s, was built by Baldwin in December 1895, #14586, as 833, Class B-1. It was renumbered 206 in April 1899 and 844 in November 1905 and 4006 in November 1912. It was rebuilt in December 1914 as 2256, Class G-5s, and renumbered 1191 in July 1938. It was retired October 17, 1945.

2257, Class G-5s, was built by Baldwin in December 1895, #14587 as 834, Class B-1. It was renumbered 207 in April 1899 and 845 in December 1905 and 4007 in December 1913. It was rebuilt in September 1914 as 2257, Class G-5s, and renumbered 1192 in June 1938. It was retired May 25, 1940.

2259, Class G-5s, was built by Baldwin in December 1895, #14589, as 836, Class B-1. It was renumbered 209 in April 1899 and 847 in November 1905 and 4009 in November 1912. It was rebuilt in May 1914 as 2259, Class G-5s, and renumbered 1194 in August 1938. It was retired May 25, 1940.

2260, Class G-5s, was built by Baldwin in December 1895, #14590, as 837, Class B-1. It was renumbered 210 in April 1899 and 848 in December 1905 and 4010 in November 1912. It was rebuilt in November 1914 as 2260, Class G-5s, and renumbered 1195 in July 1938. It was scrapped on November 1, 1944.

2261, Class G-5s, was built by Baldwin in August 1897, #15467, as 842, Class B-1. It was renumbered 211 in April 1899 and 849 in November 1905 and 4011 in November 1912. It was rebuilt in August 1914 as 2261, Class G-5s, and renumbered 1196 in July 1938. It was scrapped November 1, 1944.

2262, Class G-5s, was built by Baldwin in August 1897, #15465, as 843, Class B-1. It was renumbered 212 in April 1899 and 850 in December 1905 and 4012 in January 1913. It was rebuilt in March 1915 as 2262, Class G-5s, and renumbered 1197 in July 1938. It was retired October 17, 1945.

2330, Class G-6bs, was built at West Milwaukee in April 1907 as 221. It was renumbered 2330 in September 1912 and 1136 in June 1938. It was retired  October 17, 1945.

2332, Class G-6bs, was built at West Milwaukee in April 1907 as 223. It was renumbered 2332 in September 1912 and 1138 in June 1938. It was retired on May 31, 1948.

2351, Class G-6fs, was built by Baldwin in September 1897, #15510, as 847, Class B-2. It was renumbered 216 in April 1899, 854 in November 1905, and 4101 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in July 1915 as 2351, Class G-6fs. It was renumbered 1141 in June 1938 and retired November 1, 1944.

2355, Class G-6fs, was built by Baldwin in October 1897, #15542, as 851, Class B-2. It was renumbered 220 in April 1899, 858 in 1905, and 4105 in November 1912. It was rebuilt in April 1916 as 2355, Class G-6fs. It was again renumbered in November 1920 as 2354 and 1144 in August 1938. Retirement came on December 10, 1951.

2356, Class G-6fs, was built by Baldwin in November 1897, #15546, as 852, Class B-2. It was renumbered 221 in 1899, 859 in 1905, and 4106 in 1912. It was rebuilt in May 1915 as 2356, Class G-6fs. It was renumbered 2355 in 1920 and 1145 in 1938. It was retired in August 1951.

2358, Class G-6fs, was built by Baldwin in November 1897, #15511, as 857, Class B-2. It was renumbered 226 in 1899, 864 in 1905, and 4111 in 1912. It was rebuilt in October 1916 as 2361, Class G-6fs. It was renumbered 2358 in 1920 and 1148 in 1938. It was retired in March 1952.

2369, Class G-6gs, was built by Baldwin in August 1900, #18018, as 252, Class B-2. It was renumbered 890 in 1905 and 4137 in 1912. It was rebuilt in December 1915 as 2387, Class G-6gs. It was renumbered 2369 in 1916 and 1158 in 1938. It was retired in May 1953.

2372, Class G-6ms, was built by Baldwin in October 1897, #15539, as 848, Class B-2. It was renumbered 217 in April 1899 and renumbered 855 in December 1905.  It was renumbered 4102 in September 1912 and rebuilt as 2372, Class G-6ms, in September 1924. It became 1161 in June 1938 and sold as Marinette Tomahawk & Western 1161 in October 3, 1951.

2373, Class G-6ms, was built by Baldwin in November 1897, #15547, as 853, Class B-2. It was renumbered 222 in April 1899 and renumbered 860 in November 1905.  It was renumbered 4107 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in September 1924 as 2373, Class G-6ms, and renumbered 1162 in July1938. It was retired on July 23, 1954.

2374, Class G-6ms, was built by Baldwin in November 1897, #15548, as 854, Class B-2. It was renumbered 223 in April 1899 and renumbered 861 in January 1906.  It was renumbered 4108 in September 1912 and rebuilt in February 1921 as 2374, Class G-6ms.  It was renumbered 1163 in September 1938 and was sold on April 2, 1953, as MT&W 1163.

2378, Class G-6ms, was built by Baldwin in August 1898, #16158, as 863, Class B-2. It was renumbered 232 in April 1899 and renumbered 870 in December 1905.  It was renumbered 4117 in September 1912 and was rebuilt in February 1928 as 2378, Class G-6ms. It was renumbered 1167 in September 1938 and sold on April 2, 1953, as MT&W 1167.

2382, Class G-6ms, was built by Baldwin in September 1898, #16190, as 870, Class B-2. It was renumbered 239 in April 1899 and renumbered 877 in December 1905.  It was renumbered 4124 in September 1912 and rebuilt in October 1925 as 2382, Class G-6ms. It was renumbered 1171 in July 1938 and sold on October 7, 1954,  as MT&W 1171.

2383, Class G-6ms, was built by Baldwin in November 1899, #17216, as 240, Class B-2.  It was renumbered 878 in December 1905 and renumbered 4125 in September 1912,   It was rebuilt in October 1925 as 2383, Class G-6ms. It was renumbered 1172 in July 1938 and sold on October 7, 1954, as MT&W 1172.

2393, Class G-6n, was built by Baldwin in August 1900, #18050, as 257, Class B-2.  It was renumbered 895 in November 1905 and renumbered 4142 in October 1912.  It was rebuilt in November 1924 as 2393, Class G-6n, and renumbered 1182 in August 1938.  It was scrapped on February 15, 1952.

2400, Class G-7, was built at West Milwaukee in September 1904, as 450. It was renumbered 250 in January 1906 and renumbered 2400 in September 1912. It was retired on November 30, 1934.

2431, Class G-7s, was built at West Milwaukee in May 1906 as 280.  It was renumbered 2431 in October 1912 and scrapped in March 31, 1938.

2434, Class G-7, was built at West Milwaukee in June 1906 as 284. It was renumbered 2434 in September 1912 and renumbered 1091 in June 1938. It was retired on July 31, 1938.

2448, Class G-7, was built at West Milwaukee in July 1907. It was renumbered 2448 in September 1912 and retired on December 17, 1929. The photo was taken on the Racine & Southwestern Division. The crew, left to right, was Ben Parton, Brakeman, T. McCarty, Conductor, Nels Harrington, Brakeman, John Swedish, Fireman, and Frank Ottoway, Engineer. "Jack" Swedish and "PeeWee" Harrington were still in service in the early 1950s.

2600, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in August 1901, #19436, as 373, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1723 in May 1907 and 4323 in October 1912. It was rebuilt in December 1919 as 2600, Class G-8, and renumbered 1000 in August 1938. It was retired March 28, 1955.

2602, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in August 1903, #22704, as 422, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1772 in March 1907 and 4372 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in December 1919 as 2602, Class G-8, and renumbered 1002 in August 1938. It was retired June 27, 1950.

2603, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in August 1901, #19471, as 376, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1726 in April 1907 and 4326 in October 1912. It was rebuilt in January 1920 as 2603, Class G-8, and renumbered 1003 in June 1938. It was retired June 4, 1954.

2604, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in September 1901, #19543, as 394, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1735 in March 1907 and 4335 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in February 1920 as 2604, Class G-8, and renumbered 1004 in July 1938. It was donated to Austin, MN, on April 10, 1957.

2608, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in October 1901, #19509, as 381, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1731 in October 1907 and 4331 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in May 1920 as 2608, Class G-8, and renumbered 1008 in June 1938. It was retired December 31, 1955.

2609, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in September 1901, #19540, as 382, Class B-4.  It was renumbered 1732 in September 1907 and 4332 in December 1912.  It was rebuilt in May 1920 as 2609, Class G-8, and renumbered 1009 in August 1938.  It was retired December 31. 1955.

2612, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in October 1901, #19557, as 389, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1739 in February 1907 and 4339 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in May 1920 as 2612, Class G-8, and renumbered 1012 in August 1938. It was retired on June 21, 1956.

2613, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in October 1901, #19560, as 392, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1742 in February 1907 and 4342 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in June 1920 as 2613, Class G-8, and renumbered 1013 in August 1938. It was retired on December 29, 1953.

2614, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in October 1901, #19594, as 393, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1743 in November 1907 and 4343 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in June 1920 as 2614, Class G-8, and renumbered 1014 in June 1938. It was retired on October 7, 1954.

2615, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in October 1901, #19595, as 394, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1744 in August 1907 and 4344 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in May 1920 as 2615, Class G-8, and renumbered 1015 in June 1938. It was retired December 2, 1954.

2617, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in August 1902, #20850, as 401, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1751 in August 1907 and 4351 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in June 1920 as 2617, Class G-8, and renumbered 1017 in August 1938. It was retired July 23, 1954.

2619, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in September 1902, #20905, as 406, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1756 in June 1908 and 4356 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in June 1920 as 2619, Class G-8, and renumbered 1019 in June 1938. It was retired September 4, 1953. The 2619 has a feedwater heater which appears to have been an experiment.

2620, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in September 1902, #20930, as 411, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1761 in August 1907 and 4361 in October 1912. It was rebuilt in June 1920 as 2620, Class G-8, and renumbered 1020 in June 1938. It was retired December 31, 1953.

2624, Class G-8, was built by Baldwin in September 1903, #28802, as 431, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1781 in February 1907 and 4381 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in July 1920 as 2624, Class G-8, and renumbered 1024 in July 1938. It was retired June 4, 1954.

2626, Class G-8a, was built by Baldwin in August 1901, #19469, as 374, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1724 in 1907 and 4324 in 1924. It was rebuilt in September 1924 as 2626, Class G-8a, and renumbered 1026 in 1938. It was retired in June 1956.

2628, Class G-8a, was built by Baldwin in October 1901, #19556, as 388, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1738 in 1906 and 4338 in 1912. It was rebuilt in March 1921 as 2628, Class G-8a, and renumbered 1028 in 1938. It was retired in August 1955.

2631, Class G-8a, was built by Baldwin in August 1902, #20851, as 402, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1752 in 1907 and 4352 in 1912. It was rebuilt in May 1924 as 2631, Class G-8a, and renumbered 1031 in 1938. It was retired in June 1950.

2633, Class G-8a, was built by Baldwin in August 1902, #20858, as 405, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1755 in 1907 and 4355 in 1912. It was rebuilt in March 1921 as 2633, Class G-8a, and renumbered 1033 in 1938. In late 1947 the boiler exploded near Poynette, WI. The fireman was killed and the engineer severely scalded. The locomotive was officially retired in February 1948.

2636, Class G-8a, was built by Baldwin in August 1903, #22620, as 416, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1766 in 1907 and 4366 in 1912. It was rebuilt in 1938 as 2636, Class G-8a, and renumbered 1036 in 1938. It was retired in September 1954.

2637, Class G-8a, was built by Baldwin in August 1903, #22621, as 417, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1767 in November 1907 and 4367 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in March 1925 as 2637, Class G-8a, and renumbered 1037 in August 1938. It was retired on June 21, 1956.

2638, Class G-8a, was built by Baldwin in August 1903, #22646, as 419, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1769 in December 1907 and 4369 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in November 1924 as 2638, Class G-8a, and was renumbered 1038 in May 1938. It was retired on March 28, 1955.

2639, Class G-8a, was built by Baldwin in August 1903, #22647, as 420, Class B-4.  It was renumbered 1770 in August 1908 and 4370 in September 1912.  It was rebuilt in March 1924 as 2639, Class G-8a, and was renumbered 1039 in September 1938.  It was retired on November 24, 1954.

2702, Class G-6cs, was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1909, #45791, as Chicago Milwaukee & Puget Sound 4002. It was renumbered 2702 in October 1912 and 1124 in June 1938. It was retired August 31, 1946.

2704, Class G-6c, was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1909, #45793, as CM&PS 4004. It was renumbered 2704 in October 1912 and 1126 in August 1938. It was retired November 30, 1939.

2705, Class G-6c, was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1909, #45794, as CM&PS 4005. It was renumbered 2705 in September 1912 and 1127 in August 1938. It was retired January 31, 1942.

2706, Class G-6cs, was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1909, #45796, as CM&PS 4007.  It was renumbered 2706 in October 1912 and 1129 in June 1938.  It was retired October 17, 1945.

2708, Class G-6cs, was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1909, #45797 as CM&PS 4008. It was renumbered 2708 in September 1912 and 1130 in June 1938. It was retired October 17, 1945.

2711, Class G-6cs, was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1909, #45800, as CM&PS 4011.  It was renumbered 2711 in October 1912 and in 1132 in June 1938.  It was retired May 31, 1948.

2715, Class G-6e, was built by Baldwin August 1907, #31648 as Idaho & Washington Northern 15. It was renumbered CM&StP 2715 in February 1916 and retired December 31, 1934.

2716, Class G-6e, was built by Baldwin in November 1907, #32119 as I&WN 16. It was renumbered CM&StP 2716 in February 1916 and retired November 30, 1934.

2756, Class G-6s, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18119, as 313, Class B-3. It was renumbered 1613  in Octoeber 1906 and 4213 in November 1912.  It was rebuilt in September 1915 as 2763, Class G-6s. It was renumbered 2756 in November 1920 and 1119 in June 1938.  It was retired on August 6. 1951.

2757, Class G-6s, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18159, as 317, Class B-3.  It was renumbered 1617 in November 1906 and 4217 in December 1912.  It was rebuilt in January 1917 as 2767, Class  G-6s, and renumbered 2757 in December 1920.  It was renumbered 1120 in June 1938 and retired on October 17, 1945.

2759, Class G-6s, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18213, as 323, Class B-3. It was renumbered 1623 in October 1906 and 4223 in November 1912. It was rebuilt and renumbered 2773, Class G-6s, in August 1916. It was again renumbered 2759 in November 1920 and 1122 in June 1938. It was sold on September 15, 1949.

2761, Class G-6os, was built by Baldwin in August 1900, #18071 as 303, Class B-3. It was renumbered 1603 in September 1906 and 4203 in November 1912. It was rebuilt to 2761, Class G-6os, in February 1921. It was renumbered 1101 in September 1938 and sold on September 15, 1949.

2763, Class G-6os, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18215, as 325, Class B-3. It was renumbered 1625 in September 1906 and 4225 in December 1912. It was rebuilt to 2775, Class G-6os, in March 1921. It was renumbered 2763 in January 1926 and 1103 in August 1938. It was scrapped December 19, 1951.

2764, Class G-6ps, was built by Baldwin in August 1900, #18054, as 302, Class B-3. It was renumbered 1602 in October 1906 and 4202 in January 1913. It was rebuilt to 2764, Class G-6ps, in May 1926. It was renumbered 1104 in June 1938 and retired September 15, 1954.

2765, Class G-6ps, was built by Baldwin in August 1900, #18081, as 306, Class B-3. It was renumbered 1606 in September 1906 and 4206 in December 1912. In October 1926 it was rebuilt as 2765, Class G-6s. It was rebuilt in November 1937 with a shroud and renumbered 11, Class G, for the Northwoods Hiawatha. In November 1948 it was deshrouded and numbered 1112, Class G-6ps. It was retired October 29, 1951.

2766, Class G-6ps, was built by Baldwin in August 1900, #18082, as 307, Class B-3. It was renumbered 1607 in September 1906 and 4207 in November 1912. It was rebuilt to 2766, Class G-6ps, in September 1926. It was renumbered 1105 in July 1938 and retired May 3, 1951.

2767, Class G-6ps, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18115, as 309. It was renumbered 1609 in September 1906 and 4209 in November 1912. It was rebuilt to 2767, Class G-6ps, in March 1926. It was renumbered 1106 in July 1938 and retired June 29, 1950.

2768, Class G-6ps, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18117, as 311. It was renumbered 1611 in December 1906 and 4211 in March 1913. It was rebuilt to 2768, Class G-6ps, in April 1926. It was renumbered 1107 in July 1938 and retired on June 29, 1950.

2769, Class G-6ps, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18157, as 315, Class B-3. It was renumbered 1615 in October 1906 and 4215 in November 1912. In December 1926 it was rebuilt as 2769, Class G-6ps. In September 1936 it was shrouded for the Northwoods Hiawatha and renumbered 10, Class G. It was deshrouded in 1946 and then later renumbered 2nd 1111 in November 1948. It was retired May 3, 1951.

2770, Class G-6ps, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18158. as 316. Class B=3.  It was renumbered 1616 in September 1906 and 4216 in November 1912.  It was rebuilt to 2770, Class G-6ps, in April 1827.  It was renumbered 1108 in June 1938 and sold on November 10, 1949.

2771, Class G-6ps, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18168, as 319, Class B-3.  It was renumbered 1619 in October 1906 and 4219 in November 1912.  It was rebuilt as 2771, Class G-6ps in March 1927.  It was renumbered 1109 in June 1938 and retired on January 10, 1951.

2808, Class G-7s, was built at West Milwaukee in October 1909, as 314, Class G-7.  It was renumbered 4208 in August 1910 and 2808 in October 1912.  It was renumbered 1096 in June 1938 and scrapped in January 24, 1939.

2852, Class G-7as, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18202, as 352, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1702 in March 1907 and 4302 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in March 1921 as 2852, Class G-7as. It was renumbered 1075 in June 1938 and retired on May 25, 1940.

2853, Class G-7as, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18203, as 353, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1703 in March 1907 and 4303 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in March 1921 as 2853, Class G-7as. It was renumbered 1076 in September 1938 and retired on February 6, 1953.

2857, Class G-7as, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18222, as 357, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1707 in March 1907 and 4307 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in February 1921 as 2857, Class G-7as. It was renumbered 1079 in June 1938 and was retired on March 24, 1950. This information may be incorrect since the photo is dated in August 1952.

2860, Class G-7as, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18248, as 360, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1710 in March 1907 and 4310 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in February 1921 as 2860, Class G-7as. It was renumbered 1081 in September 1938 and retired on March 24, 1953.

2862, Class G-7as, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18268, as 362, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1712 in March 1907 and 4312 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in February 1921 as 2862, Class G-7as. It was renumbered 1083 in June 1938 and retired in October 1954.

2865, Class G-7as, was built by Baldwin in September 1900, #18271, as 365, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1715 in March 1907 and 4315 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in February 1921 as 2865, Class G-7as. It was renumbered 1084 in September 1938 and retired on February 13, 1953.

2867, Class G-7bs, was built by Baldwin in August 1901, #19430, as 367, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1707 in March 1907 and 4317 in October 1912. It was rebuilt as 2867, Class G-7bs, in December 1915. It was renumbered 1050 in June 1938 and retired on September 15, 1954.

2868, Class G-7bs, was built by Baldwin in August 1901, #19434, as 371, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1721 in May 1907 and 4321 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in January 1917 as 2871, Class G-7bs. It was renumbered 2868 in December 1920 and 1051 in June 1938 and retired on October 26, 1951.

2870, Class G-7bs, was built by Baldwin in August 1901, #19473, as 378, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1728 in August 1907 and 4328 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in July 1915 as 2878, Class G-7bs. It was renumbered 2870 in November 1920 and 1053 in June 1938 and retired on December 23, 1952.

2871, Class G-7bs, was built by Baldwin in September 1901, #19508, as 380, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1730 in April 1907 and 4330 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in December 1915 as 2880, Class G-7bs. It was renumbered 2871 in November 1920 and 1054 in June 1938 and retired on September 20, 1951.

2872, G-7bs, built by Baldwin in October 1901, #19554, as 386, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1736 in June 1907 and 4336 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in July 1916 as 2886, Class G-7bs. It was renumbered 2872 in November 1920 and 1055 in June 1938. It was retired on September 13, 1951

2873, G-7bs, was built by Baldwin in October 1901, #19596, as 395, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1745 in June 1907 and 4345 in October 1912. It was rebuilt in April 1915 as 2895, Class G-7bs. It was renumbered 2873 in December 1920 and 1056 in June 1938. It was retired on April 26, 1954

2875, Class G-7bs, was built by Baldwin in October 1901, #19600, as 399, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1749 in March 1907 and 4349 in September 1912. It was rebuilt in July 1916 as 2899, Class G-7bs. It was renumbered 2875 in November 1920 and 1058 in July 1938. It was retired on October 19, 1951.

2880, Class G-7bs, was built by Baldwin in September 1902, #20973, as 412, Class B-4. It was renumbered 1762 in March 1907 and 4362 in October 1912. It was rebuilt in February 1915 as 2912, Class G-7bs. It was renumbered 2880 in November 1920 and 1063 in June 1938 and retired on February 13, 1950.

2882, Class G-7bs, was built by Baldwin in August 1903, #22724, as 424, Class B-4,  It was renumbered 1774 in April 1907 and 4374 in September 1912.  It was rebuilt in July 1915 as 2924, Class G-7bs.  It was renumbered 2882 in December 1920 amd 1065 in June 1938.  It was retired on December 2, 1954.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/26/2013

Memorial of Saint Amandus of Worms

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor.

-- Psalm lxxxv. 1