Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago Milwaukee & St. Paul

 

Chicago Milwaukee St. Paul & Pacific

4-6-2s

There were 3 of these compound locomotives which had a very short life on the Saint Paul.

Basic dimensions were 21,31x26 cylinders, 78" driving wheels, 200 lb. Pressure, and 17700 lbs T.E.

828 was built by Rhode Island in April 1893, #2912.  It was sold to the Savannah Florida & Western as 104 in March 1900.  It became Atlantic Coast Line 287, Class J, and rebuilt on May 28, 1912, as 1287, Class K-13.  It was scrapped on May 23, 1934.

829 was built by Rhode Island in April 1893, #2913. It was sold to the SF&W as 106 in March 1900.  It became ACL 289, Class J, and rebuilt on May 30, 1912, as 1289, Class K-13.  It was scrapped on May 31, 1934.

830 was built by Rhode Island in April 1893, #2880. It was sold to the SF&W as 105 in March 1900.  It became ACL 288, Class J, and rebuilt on May 23, 1912, as 1288, Class K-13.  It was scrapped on May 16, 1934.

6050, Class F-2, was built at West Milwaukee in January 1905, as 851. It was renumbered 1501 in 1910 and 6050 in September 1912. It was scrapped September 28, 1929.

6100, Class F-3s, was built by Alco-Brooks in September 1910, #48714, as 1502.  It was renumbered 6100 in September 1912 and 153 in July 1938.  It was retired on April 26, 1954.

6105, Class F-3s, was built by Alco-Brooks in September 1910, #48719, as 1507.  It was renumbered 6105 in September 1912 and 157 in June 1938.  It was retired on December 13, 1954.

6106, Class F-3s, was built by Alco-Brooks in September 1910, #48720, as 1508. It was renumbered 6106 in September 1912 and 158 in June 1938. It was retired on December 13, 1954.

6107, Class F-3s, was built by Alco-Brooks in September 1910, #48721, as 1509. It was renumbered 6107 in September 1912 and 159 in June 1938. It was retired in March 6, 1953.

6109, Class F-3as, was built by Alco-Brooks in September 1910, #48723, as 1511. It was renumbered 6109 in September 1912 and streamlined as Class F-3.  It was renumbered 150 in June 1938 and was retired October 29, 1951.

6111, Class F-3s, was built by Alco-Brooks in September 1910, #48725, as 1513. It was renumbered 6111 in September 1912 and 160 in June 1938. It was retired on December 20, 1955.

6112, Class F-3s, was built by Alco-Brooks in September 1910, #48726, as 1514. It was renumbered 6112 in September 1912 and 161 in May 1938. It was retired on September 15, 1954.

6113, Class F-3s, was built by Alco-Brooks in September 1910, #48727, as 1515. It was renumbered 6113 in September 1912 and 162 in June 1938. It was retired July 23, 1954.

6114, Class F-3s, was built by Alco-Brooks in September 1910, #48728, as 1516. It was renumbered 6114 in September 1912 and 163 in June 1938. It was retired December 2, 1954.

6119, Class F-3s, was built by Alco Brooks in September 1910, #48733, as 1521.  It was renumbered 6119 in September 1912 and retired on October 31, 1934.

6124, Class F-3s, was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1910, #47446, as 1506. It was renumbered 3204 in June 1910 and Chicago Milwaukee & Puget Sound 6504 in September 1912. It became CM&StP 6124 in December 1923 and renumbered 168 in June 1938. It was retired June 4, 1954.

6126, Class F-3s, was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1910, #47448, as 1508.  It was renumbered 3206 in September 1910 and CM&PS 6506 in September 1912.  It became CM&StP 6126 in February 1924 and renumbered 170 in June 1938.  It was retired on December 31, 1951.

6128, Class F-3s, was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1910, #47450, as 1510.  It was renumbered 3208 in June 1910 and CM&PS 6508 in September 1912,  It became CM&StP 6128 in March 1924 and renumbered 171 in June 1938.  It was retired on July 23, 1954.

6130, Class F-3s, was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1910, #47452, as 1512. It was renumbered 3210 in June 1910 and CM&PS 6510 in October 1912. It became CM&StP 6130 in May 1924 and was renumbered 172 in June 1938. It was retired on June 5,1953.

6132, Class F-3bs, was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1910, #47454, as 1514. It was renumbered 3212 in July 1910 and CM&PS 6512 in September 1912. It became CM&StP 6134 in 1924 and was renumbered 173 in July 1938. It was retired on September 4,1951.

6136, Class F-3s, was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1910, #47458, as 1518.  It was renumbered 3216 in July1910 and CM&PS 6516 in September 1912.  It became CM&StP 6136 in December 1923 and retired on December 31, 1934.

6145, Class F-3bs, was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1910, #47467, as 1527.  It was renumbered 3225 in September 1910 and CM&SP 6525 in September 1912.  It became CM&StP 6145 in March 1924 and was renumbered 180 in July 1938.  It was retired on September 15, 1949.

6150, Class F-3bs, was built by Alco-Brooks in February 1910, #47472, as 1532. It was renumbered 3230 in August 1910 and CM&PS 6530 in September 1912. It became CM&StP 6150 in June 1924 and was renumbered 184 in June 1938. It was retired on October 5, 1953. The engineer's name was Anacker.

6152, Class F-3bs, was built by Alco-Brooks in February 1910, #47474, as 1534.  It was renumbered 3232 in June 1910 and CM&PS 6532 in October 1912.  It became CM&StO 6152 in May 1924 and renumbered 186 in June 1938.  It was retired on September 15, 1949.

6157, Class F-3as, was built by Alco-Brooks in February 1910, #47479, as 1539. It was renumbered 3237 in June 1910 and then became CM&PS 6537 in September 1912. In April 1924 it was renumbered 6157 and renumbered 151 in June 1938. In 1941 it was given a shroud for use on the Chippewa and was reclassified F-1. It was retired June 4, 1954.

6160, Class F-3cs, was built by Alco-Brooks in March 1910, #47482, as 1542. It was renumbered 3240 in June 1910 and then became CM&PS 6540 in October 1912. In July 1924 it was renumbered 6160 and renumbered 152 in July 1938. In 1941 it was shrouded for the Chippewa reclassified F-1. It was retired December 13, 1954.

6162, Class F-3s, was built by Alco Brooks in March 1910, #47484, as 1544. It was renumbered 3242 in June 1910 and CM&PS 6542 in October1912. It became CM&StP 6162 in July 1924 and was renumbered 192 in June 1938. It was retired on November 24,1954.

6164, Class F-3bs, was built by Alco-Brooks in March 1910 #47486 as 1546. It was renumbered 3244 in June 1910 and CM&PS 6544 in October 1912. It became CM&StP 6164 in January 1924 and was renumbered 194 in June 1938. It was retired on July 21, 1950.

6166, Class F-3bs, was built by Alco-Brooks in March 1910, #47488, as 1548. It was renumbered 3246 in July 1910 and CM&PS 6546 in September 1912. It became CM&StP 6166 in April 1924 and was renumbered 196 in June 1938. It was retired on December 13, 1954.

6167, Class F-3bs, was built by Alco-Brooks in March 1910, #47489, as 1549. It was renumbered 3247 in July 1910 and CM&PS 6547 in September 1912. It was again renumbered CM&StP 6167 in November 1924 and retired on December 31, 1934.

6168, Class F-3bs, was built by Alco-Brooks in March 1910, #47490 as 1550. It was renumbered 3248 in July 1910 and became CM&PS 6548 in September 1912. It was renumbered CM&StP 6168 in February 1924 and 197 in June 1938. It was retired on November 24, 1954.

6200, Class F-4ms, was built at West Milwaukee in April 1910 as 3002. It was renumbered CM&PS 6602 in September 1912 and became CMStP&P 6200 in May 1924. It was renumbered 875 in July 1938 and scrapped March 3, 1953.

6202, Class F-4ms, was built at West Milwaukee in May 1910 as 3004. It was renumbered CM&PS 6604 in October 1912 and became CMStP&P 6202 in November 1923. It was renumbered 876 in July 1938 and scrapped October 27, 1952.

6204, Class F-4ms, was built at West Milwaukee in May 1910 as 3007. It was renumbered CM&PS 6607 in September 1912 and became CMStP&P 6204 in February 1924. It was renumbered 877 in July 1938 and scrapped November 26, 1952.

6205, Class F-4ms, was built at West Milwaukee in May 1910 as 3008. It was renumbered CM&PS 6608 in September 1912 and became CMStP&P 6205 in December 1923. It was renumbered 878 in July 1938 and scrapped on July 14, 1950.

6207, Class F-4ms, was built at West Milwaukee in May 1910 as 3010. It was renumbered CM&PS 6610 in September 1912 and became CMStP&P 6207 in February 1924. It was renumbered 879 in June 1938 and scrapped on May 25, 1940.

6210, Class F-4ms, was built at West Milwaukee in June 1910 as 3013. It was renumbered CM&PS 6613 in October 1912 and became CMStP&P 6210 in April 1924. It was renumbered 881 in July 1938 and scrapped on September 18, 1950.

6212, Class F-4ms, was built at West Milwaukee in June 1910 as 3016. It was renumbered CM&PS 6616 in 1912 and became CMStP&P 6212 in 1924. It was renumbered 883 in 1938 and scrapped in May 1940.

6213, Class F-4ms, was built at West Milwaukee in June 1910 as 3017. It was renumbered CM&PS 6617 in 1912 and became CMStP&P 6213 in 1924. It was renumbered 884 in 1938 and scrapped in May 1940.

6214, Class F-4ms, was built at West Milwaukee in June 1910 as 3018. It was renumbered CM&PS 6618 in 1912 and became CMStP&P 6214 in 1924. It was renumbered 885 in 1938 and scrapped in April 1953.

6215, Class F-4ms, was built at West Milwaukee in June 1910 as 3019. It was renumbered CM&PS 6619 in 1912 and became CMStP&P 6215 in 1924. It was renumbered 886 in 1938 and scrapped in May 1940.

6218, Class F-4ms, was built at West Milwaukee in July 1910 as 3023. It was renumbered CM&PS 6623 in September 1912 and became CMStP&P 6218 in May 1924. It was renumbered 890 in July 1938 and scrapped October 7, 1954.

6219, Class F-4ms, was built at West Milwaukee in July 1910 as 3024. It was renumbered CM&PS 6624 in September 1912 and became CMStP&P 6219 in May 1924. It was renumbered 888 in July 1938 and scrapped May 29, 1952.

6300, Class F-5an, was built by Alco-Brooks in April 1912, #51134, as 1522. It was renumbered 6300 in September 1912 and 800 in June 1938. It was retired July 14, 1950. Note the front end throttle.

6302, Class F-5an, was built by Alco-Brooks in April 1912, #51136 as 1524. It was renumbered 6302 in September 1912 and 802 in July 1938. It was retired on February 15, 1954.

6303, Class F-5an, was built by Alco-Brooks in April 1912, #51137 as 1525. It was renumbered 6303 in September 1912 and 803 in June 1938. It was retired on September 18, 1950.

6304, Class F-5an, was built by Alco-Brooks in April 1912, #51138, as 1526. It was renumbered 6304 in October 1912 and 804 in June 1938. It was retired on December 23, 1954.

6310, Class F-5br, was built by Alco in May 1912, #51144, as 1532. It was renumbered 6310 in September 1912 and 836 in June 1938. It was retired on March 6, 1952.

6312, Class F-5an, was built by Alco in May 1912, #51146, as 1534. It was renumbered 6312 in 1912 and 807 in 1938. It was retired in September 1951.

6316, Class F-5br, was built by Alco in May 1912, #51150, as 1538. It was renumbered 6316 in 1912 and 838 in 1938. It was retired in July 1954.

6317, Class F-5an, was built by Alco in May 1912, #51151, as 1539. It was renumbered 6317 in 1912 and 810 in 1938. It was retired in January 1952.

6320, Class F-5an, was built by Alco-Brooks in May 1912, #51154, as 1542, Class F-5an. It was renumbered 6320 in September 1912 and 812 in June 1938. It was shrouded in 1941, Class F-2, for the Midwest Hiawatha. It was retired on June 12, 1950.

6328, Class F-5b, was built by Alco in May 1912, #51162, as 1550. It was renumbered 6328 in 1912 and 841 in 1938. It was retired in July 1950.

6333, Class F-5anr, was built by Alco-Brooks in June 1912, #51331, as 1555. It was renumbered 6333 in September 1912 and July 817 in 1938. It was retired on January 18, 1952.

6334, Class F-5br, was built by Alco in June 1912, #51332, as 1556. It was renumbered 6334 in 1912 and 845 in 1938, It was retired in October 1953.

6337, Class F-5anr, was built by Alco-Brooks in June 1912, #51335, as 1559.  It was renumbered 6337 in September 1912 and was renumbered 819 in June 1938,  It was retired on December 31, 1949.

6341, Class F-5anr, was built by Alco in June 1912, #51339, as 3116. It was renumbered Chicago Milwaukee & Puget Sound 6716 in 1912 and became CM&StP 6341 in 1924. It was renumbered 821 in 1938 and retired in January 1956. It was the last 4-6-2 on the roster.

6351, Class F-5, was built at West Milwaukee in December 1911 as 3101. It was renumbered CM&PS 6701 in 1912. In 1924 it became CM&StP 6351 and was renumbered 825 in 1938. It was retired in January 1952.

6353, Class F-5an, was built at West Milwaukee in December 1911 as 3103. It was renumbered CM&PS 6703 in 1912. In 1924 it became CM&StP 6353 and was renumbered 826 in 1938. It was retired in March 1953.

6360, Class F-5an, was built at West Milwaukee in February 1912 as 3110. It was renumbered CM&PS 6710 in 1912 and became CM&StP 6360 in 1924. It was retired in November 1936.

6365, Class F-5anr, was built at West Milwaukee in March 1910 as 3000, Class F-4. It was renumbered CM&PS 6600 in 1912. In September 1916 it was rebuilt as CM&PS 6726, Class F-5anr. It was renumbered CM&PS 6600 in 1920 and became CMStP&P 6365 in 1924. It was renumbered 832 in 1938 and scrapped in May 1940.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

8/27/2013

Memorial of Saint David Lewis

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

O God our Creator, from Your provident hand we have received our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  You have called us as your people and given us the right and the duty to worship You, the only true God, and your Son, Jesus Christ.

Through the power and working of Your Holy Spirit, You call us to live out our faith in the midst of the world, bringing the light and the saving truth of the Gospel of every corner of society.