Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Pacific Electric Ry.

Locomotives

1510, power car, was built by PERy in 1902 as 20.  It was renumbered 1510 in 1910 and renumbered 00196 in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1955.

1544 was built by North Shore Ry in 1902 as "Electra".  This became Northwestern Pacific as "Electra" amd later became Central Pacific as 201.  It was transferred as PERy 1544 in 1917.  It was retired in 1952 and was placed at Travel Town.

1553 was built by Los Angeles Pacific Ry in 1908 as 1585.  It became PE 1553 in 1911 and was rebuilt in 1934 and rebuilt in 1943.  It was scrapped in 1948.

1554 was built by LAP in 1908 as 1586.  It became PE 1554 in 1911 and was rebuilt in 1943.  It was scrapped in 1949.

1565 was built by PERy in 1902 as 33, power car.  It was renumbered 1534 in 1911 and rebuilt in June 1912 as steeple cab 1565.  It was scrapped in 1948.

1590 was built by Baldwin-Westinhouse in February 1920, #53048, as Central Limones 25.  It was not delivered and held in stock.  It became Pacific Electric Ry 1590 on April 23, 1923.  It was sold as Ferrocarril Gen Urquiza 1592 1590 in December 1931 and renumbered 950.  It became Ferrocarril Argentina 950.

1591 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in February 1920, #53026, as CL 23.  It was not delivered and held in stock.  It became PE 1591 on April 23, 1923.  It was sold as FGU 1591 in December 1931 and renumbered 951.  It became EFEA 951.

1592 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in May 1927, #60046, as Red River Lumber Co. 204. In 1944 it was sold to Central California Traction as 24. In December 1947 it became PE 1592 and was sold as Ferrocarril Gen Urquiza 1592 in 1951.  It was renumbered 952 and later became Ferrocarril Argentina 952.

1593 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in May 1927, #60045, as RRLCo. 203. After an accident, it was rebuilt as a box-cab locomotive. In 1944 it was sold to CCT as 23. It became PE 1593 in December 1947 and was sold to FGU 1593 in 1951.  It was renumbered 953 and later became FA 953.

1599 was built by PERy in 1923.  It was sold to FGU 1593 in 1951 and was renumbered 954.  It later became FA 954.

1604 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in August 1912, #38147.  It was scrapped at Lipsett Steel in February 1955.

1609 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in November 1912, #38152.  It was scrapped in April 1953.

1610 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in December 1912, #38153. It was scrapped in March 1955 at Lipsett Steel.

1612 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in March 1916, #43043.  It was scrapped in February 1955 at Lipsett Steel.

1613 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in March 1916, #43044.  It was scrapped in March 1955 at Lipsett Steel.

1615 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in March 1916, #43046.  It was scrapped in February 1955 at Lipsett Steel.

1616 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in May 1920, #53259. It was scrapped in February 1955 at Lipsett Steel.

1620 was built by PERy in 1924.  It was scrapped in May 1956.

1624 was built by PERy in 1924.  It was saved at Orange Empire Railway Museum.

1625 was built by PERy in 1924.  It was scrapped at National Metals in April 1957.

1646, HLB2 25 Ton, Class S, was built by Plymouth in 1932, #3676, for Cleveland Southwestern Ry.  It was sold to Jefferson & Northwestern Ry and acquired by B Callahan Construction Co in 1941.  It was sold as Texas & New Orleans 2, Class S, in 1942 and transferred as PERy 1646.  It was sold as Berg Metals Co 102.

 

1652, Class DS-105, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1944, #18181.  It was reclassified as Class GS402-4 in 1966 and retired in 1966.  It was sold to Associated Metals in 1967 and scrapped in March 1970.

1653, Class DS-105, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1944, #18182.  It was sold for scrap to Purdy Co in 1964.

1654, Class DS-105, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in November 1944, #18183.  It was transferred as T&NO 17, Class DS-205, on November 1, 1958,  and retired on June 30, 1960.  It was sold on January 4, 1961, as Moscow Camden & San Augustine 17 and sold to George R Silcott Co in November 1971.  It was then sold to Trans Car Services.  There is no further information.

1022, Class DS-7, was built by Baldwin in April 1941, #62493, as Southern Pacific 1022, Class DS-7.  It was assigned as PE 1022, Class DS-7, and returned as SP 1022, Class DS-7.  It was retired in 1962 and scrapped in 1963.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

8/19/2016

Memorial of Saint Badulf of Ainay

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Never give up prayer, and should find dryness and difficulty, persevere in it for this very reason.  God often desires to see what love your soul has, and love is not tried by ease and satisfaction.

--St. John of the Cross