Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Photos Chicago & North Western
Don's Rail Photos
Chicago & North Western
BU-3 was built by Electro-Motive on September 10, 1942, #1738, FN E489-1, as 1207, a SW-1. The rebuilding to slug was completed at Chicago on December 24, 1958. It was retired on May 13, 1982, and traded in to Electro-Motive in April 1986. It was scrapped at St. Louis Auto Shredding.
BU-4 was built by Electro-Motive in October 1949, #10023, FN E1305-B1, as 2000-B, a TR2B. It was rebuilt at Chicago as BU-4 and completed on December 15, 1961. It was retired on May 1, 1980, and sold for scrap to Streigel Supply & Equipment Co in July 1980.
BU-6, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1938, #829, FN E210-1, as Minneapolis & St Louis D-738, NW1. It was renumbered 91 in March 1956 and C&NW 91. It was rebuilt as BU-6, slug, on May 7, 1963, and retired on May 1, 1980. It was sold for scrap to Striegel Supply & Equipment Co on July 1980.
BU-9 was built by Alco in January 1944, #69913, as 1005, a S2. It was rebuilt as slug BU-9 on December 30, 1964, and retired on May 1, 1980. It was sold as Kansas City Southern 4080 and renumbered 402 in 2007. It was sold to General American Transportation Co in February 2013 and rebuilt as GMTX 5001.
BU-10 was built by Alco in August 1951, #78783, as 1266, a S3. It was rebuilt as yard slug BU-10 and completed on December 6, 1973. It was retired on May 1, 1980, and scrapped.
BU-12 was built by Alco in June 1948, #75892, as Chicago Great Western 13, S1, Class D-2. It later became C&NW 13 in 1968 and was renumbered 1218 on April 15, 1970. It was again renumbered 621 in July 1971. In 1972 it was retired and rebuilt into slug BU-12 on December 3, 1973. It was retired on May 1, 1979, and scrapped at Cedar Lake Shops.
BU-13 was built by Alco in August 1948, #75894, as CGW 15, S1, Class D-2. It became C&NW 15 in 1968 and was renumbered 1220 on April 15, 1970, and was again renumbered 623 in July 1971. It was retired in May 1972 and rebuilt at Oelwein as slug BU-13 on December 6, 1973. It was retired again on May 1, 1979, and scrapped at Cedar Lake Shops.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Feast of Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Memorial of Saint Adela of Messines