Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
2 was built by Baldwin in December 1912, #38967, for logging service in the state of Washington for the Saginaw Timber Company. Her 44-inch diameter drivers produce great pulling power and flangeless center drivers allow for operation on tight curves found on logging railroads. 2 is an oil-burner, a preferred fuel for logging engines to eliminate hot cinders that could pose a fire hazard. 2 served several lumber companies. Northwest Lumber Co., 1914-1929; Polson Brothers Lumber Co., 1929-1948; Rayonier, 1948-1962) before going to the Cadillac & Lake City Ry 1962. In June 1973 it went to the Kettle Moraine RR as 2 and then went to Mid-Continent Railway Museum in 1982. 2 was then restored to her 1912 as-built appearance with newly fabricated box headlights and tender toolboxes (she still uses her original tender). In 1999, 2 was repainted and subsequently relettered to represent her career for Polson Brothers from 1928 to 1948. As of August 2000, 2 is out service, receiving heavy boiler repairs to bring her to compliance with new Part 230 FRA (Federal Railroad Administration) regulations required in 2001.
4 was built by Willamette in 1924, #16, as Long-Bell Lumber Co 701. It later became Rayonier 4.
7 was built by Lima on April 14, 1919, #3012,as Bloedel-Donovan Lumber Co. 7. It later became Rayonier 7 in 1945 and scrapped in 1956.
8 was built by Baldwin in November 1924, #58064, as B-DLCo 9. It later became Rayonier 8 in 1945 and retired in 1964. It was moved to Shelton, WA, and is in storage.
9 was built by Baldwin in November 1924, #58065, as B-DLCo 9. It later became Rayonier 9 in 1945 and scrapped in 1959.
10 was built by Lima in April 1930, #3348, as Hofius Steel & Equipment Co 14. It was sold on September 22, 1941, as Ozette Timber Co 10. It later became Rayonier 10 in 1945 and retired in 1959.
14 was built by Baldwin in November 1929, #60256, as B-DLCo 14. It later became Rayonier 14 in 1945 and scrapped in 1968.
38 was built by Baldwin in September 1934, #61781, as Weyerhauser Timber Co. 4. It later became Sierra RR 38 in 1955 and was sold as Rayonier 38 in 1955. It was retired in 1967 and displayed until 1984. It is in parts at McCloud, CA.
45 was built by Baldwin in 1906, #27311, as Polson Logging Co. 45.
70 was built by Baldwin in 1922, #55355, as Polson Logging Co. 70.
90 was built by Baldwin in 1926, #59071, as Polson Logging Co. 90.
91 was built by Lima in 1928, #3322, as Polson Logging Co. 91.
110 was built by Baldwin in August 1928, #60561, as Weyerhauser 110. It was sold in 1954 to Rayonier as 110. Retired in 1968, #110 was sold to the Promontory Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society. In 1971, #110 was transferred to the Wasatch Railroad Museum and placed on display at Heber City, Utah. In 1993, #110 went to the Nevada State Railway Museum and was placed in storage at Boulder City, Nevada. After several years in storage #110 was sold in 1999 to the Black Hills Central Railroad, a tourist railway at Hill City, South Dakota. By mid-1999, 110 had already been moved to South Dakota and work began to restore the Mallet for use on the railroad. #110 returned to steam in January 2001. #110 is currently the only operational Logging Mallet in North America.
111 was built by Baldwin in June 1937, #62064, as Weyerhauser 111. It was sold in 1954 to Rayonier as 111 and then to California Western as 46 in 1964. It was retired in March 1968 and was stored until 1981. It was sold to the Pacific Southwest Railway Museum Association, operators of the San Diego Railroad Museum at Campo, CA. Shipped to the museum in 1986, #46 is presently displayed at the museum's Campo site. The museum intends to restore #46 in the future once funding becomes available.
120 was built by Baldwin in 1936, #61904, as Weyerhauser 120. It was transferred as Chehalis Western RR 120 in 1941 and returned as Weyerhauser 120 in 1949. It was sold as Rayonier 120 in 1954 and retired in 1968. It was scrapped in 1969.
14, AS616, was built by Baldwin in June 1952, #75357, as Kaiser Steel Corp 1012B. It was renumbered 1028 and sold as Rayonier 14 in 1973. It was resold as Trona RR 54 in 1986 and sold as Johnston's Terminal Muskogee 54 in 1993. It was sold as SMS Lines 554 in 1995.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Bl. Ludwig of Casoria
The greatest mercy of God is not to let those nations remain in peace with each other who are not at peace with God.
--St. Pio of Pietrelcina