Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Great Northern

2-8-2s

3009, Class O-1, was built by Baldwin in September 1911, #36917. It was scrapped in April 1952.

3022, Class O-1, was built by Baldwin in January 1913, #39091. A booster was installed in the early 1940s and was removed by the 1950s. It was scrapped in August 1952.

3033, Class O-1, was built by Baldwin in January 1913, #39102. A booster was installed in the early 1940s and was removed by the 1950s. It was scrapped in May 1953.

3053, Class O-1, was built by Baldwin in January 1913, #39171. It was crapped in August 1952.

3070, Class O-1, was built by Baldwin in August 1916, #43989. It was scrapped in May 1952.

3072, Class O-1, was built by Baldwin in August 1916, #43991. It was scrapped in May 1952.

3100, Class O-1, was built by Baldwin in August 1917, #46213. It was equipped with a booster in the 1940s which was removed in the 1950s. It was scrapped in August 1955.

3115, Class O-1, was built by Baldwin in May 1918, #48775. It was scrapped in September 1955.

3119, Class O-1, was built by Baldwin in June 1918, #49079. It was retired in December 1957 and scrapped in 1962.

3135, Class O-1, was built by Baldwin in September 1918, #50051. It was equipped with a booster in the 1940s which was removed in the 1950s. It was retired in April 1958 and scrapped in 1963.

3200, Class O-3, was built by Alco-Schenectady in March 1919, #61038, as 3145. It was renumbered 3200 on April 16, 1919, and scrapped in August 1955.

3201, Class O-3, was built by Alco-Schenectady in March 1919, #61039, as 3146. It was renumbered 3201 on April 17, 1919, and scrapped in April 1955.

3204, Class O-3, was built by Alco Brooks in November 1918, #6400, as El Paso & Southwestern 390, Class H3as-60. It was purchased on January 23, 1920, from USRA and scrapped in April 1955.

3206, Class O-3, was built by Alco-Brooks in November 1918, #60402, as EP&SW 392, Class H3as-60. It was purchased on January 23, 1920, from USRA and scrapped in May 1948.

3208, Class O-3, was built by Alco-Brooks in November 1918, #60404, as El Paso & Southwestern 394. It was purchased in 1920 from USRA and scrapped in April 1955.

3250, Class O-4, was built by Baldwin in September 1920, #53707. It was retired in April 1958 and scrapped at Willmar in 1962.

3254, Class O-4, was built by Baldwin in September 1920, #53750. It was retired in December 1957 and scrapped at Superior in 1962.

3301, Class O-5, was built by Baldwin in February 1908, #32711, as 1844, Class L-2, 2-6-6-2. Between November 25 and December 23, 1921, it was dismantled at Dale Street. It was put together as 3301 between December 23, 1921, and June 19, 1922. It was sold to Paper Calmenson for scrap on April 15, 1947.

3350, Class O-6, was built by Baldwin in March 1908, #32734, as 1910, Class L-2, 2-6-6-2. In 1925 it was dismantled at Hillyard. The parts were put together as 3350 between January 28 and August 25, 1925. It was sold for scrap to Paper Calmenson on December 28, 1954.

3367, Class O-6 was built by Baldwin in March 1908, #32743, as 1915, Class L-1, 2-6-6-2. It was dismantled at Hillyard between April 23 and May22, 1926. The parts were put together as 3367 between May 22 and October 26, 1926. It was sold for scrap to Paper Calmenson on December 12, 1954.

3380, Class O-8, was built by Baldwin in December 1909, #34027, as 1953, Class M-1, 2-6-8-0. It was rebuilt at Great Falls between May 6 and August 27, 1927, as Class M-2. It was then dismantled at Great Falls beginning November 14, 1929. The parts were put together as 3380, Class O-8, completed on July 31, 1930. Between October 25 and December 26, 1946, it was rebuilt at Superior with Alco boiler 46650-10 and reclassified O-8. It was retired in December 1957 and scrapped in 1962.

3390, Class O-8, was built by Baldwin in December 1909, #34105, as 1959, Class M-1, 2-6-8-0. It was rebuilt at Hillyard between February 24 and July 19, 1927, as Class M-2. It was then dismantled at Great Falls beginning December 5, 1930. The parts were put together as 3390, Class O-7, completed on April 30, 1931. Between September 17 and November 19, 1946, it was rebuilt at Superior with Alco boiler 46650-7 and reclassified O-8. It was retired in May 1958 and scrapped in 1962.

3394, Class O-8, was built by Baldwin in December 1909, #34026, as 1952, Class M-1, 2-6-8-0. It was rebuilt at Hillyard between March 23 and July 7, 1926, as Class M-2. It was then dismantled at Hillyard between May 4 and June 1, 1931. The parts were put together as 3394, Class O-7, between June 1 and September 24, 1931. Between March 1 and April 21, 1945, it was rebuilt at Great Falls with Alco boiler 46650-8 and reclassified O-8. It was used for ore steaming at Duluth for a period before retired in May 1958. It was scrapped in 1962.

3398, Class O-8, was built at Hillyard between July 29 and September 8, 1932, using Baldwin boiler 5890-2. It was rebuilt at Superior between March 1 and April 30, 1946, and retired in March 1958.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

7/14/2014

Memorial of Saint Marcellinus

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Hear the word of the LORD, you rulers of Sodom!

Give ear to the teaching of our God, you people of Gomor'rah!

--Isaiah 1:10