Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Pacific Electric Ry.

Express Motors

1359 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1904 as coach 359.  It was renumbered 855 in 1911 and rebuilt as combine 1359 in 1933.  The seats were later removed and the windows painted over as an express motor.  It was scrapped in February 1941.

1401 was built in 1887 for Golden Gate Park & Ocean Ry.  It was purchased and rebuilt as combine PERy 626 in 1902.  It was renumbered 1360 in 1911 and rebuilt as baggage-mail 1401 in 1930.  The mail facilities were removed in 1936 and scrapped in 1947.

1405, RPO-baggage, was built by Brill Co in 1915 as Portland Eugene & Eastern 452.  It became Southern PacificRy,  Oregon & California Div 771 shortly and it was rebuilt as PE 1405 in 1929.  The mail facilities were removed in 1950 and retired in 1952.  It was scrapped in 1953.

1406, RPO-baggage, was built by Brill Co in 1915 as PE&E 453.  It became SP,O&C 772 shortly and it was rebuilt as PE 1450 in 1930.  It was rebuilt in 1936 as 1406, RPO-baggage, and converted as baggage in 1950.  It was rebuilt as 008, wrecker car, in 1953 and scrapped in 1959. 

1413 was built by PERy in 1923.  It was rebuilt in 1926 as 005, wrecker car, and returned as 1413 in August 1947.  It was retired in 1952 and burned in 1953.

1415 was built by PERy in 1921.  It was rebuilt in 1928 as 006, supply car, and returened as 1415 in 1943.  It was burned in 1953.

1422 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1909 as 244, coach.  It was renumbered 544 in 1911 and rebuilt as combine 1304 in 1935.  All seating was removed and became 1422 in 1940 and scrapped in 1951.

 

1443 was built by PERy in July 1911,  It was scrapped in 1953.

1444 was built by PERy in August 1911.  It was scrapped in 1955.

1445 was built by Pullman in 1913 as PE&E 752. It became SP 752 in 1915.  It was transferred and rebuilt as PE 1445 in 1929.  It was retired on November 15, 1952, and scrapped in 1953.

1448 was built by Pullman in 1913 as PE&E 750.  It became SP 750 in 1915.  It was transferred an rebuilt as PE 1448 in 1928.  It was retired on November 15, 1952, and scrapped in 1954.

1450 was built by PERy in 1915.  It was rebuilt in 1920 as 002, wrecker car, and retired in March 1953.  It was scrapped in August 1954.

1451 was built by PERy in 1915.  It was retired in October 1951 and scrapped in June 1953.

1452 was built by PERy in 1916.  It was retired in January 1952 and scrapped in June 1953.

1453 was built by PERy in 1916.  It was retired in January 1952 and scrapped in June 1953.

1455 was built by PERy in 1918,  It was retired in January 1952 and scrapped in June 1953.

1463 was built by Pullman in 1921 as SP 217.  It was rebuilt as PE 1463 in 1941 and scrapped in April 1953.

1464 was built by Pullman in 1921 as O&C 231.  It was rebuilt as PE 1464 in 1941 and scrapped in April 1953.

1465 was built by Pullman in 1913 as Interurban Electric Ry 700.  It was rebuilt as PE 1465 in 1942 and became a storage shed in April 1954.

1466 was built by Pullman in 1913 as IERy 701.  It was rebuilt as PE 1466 in 1942 and scrapped in 1953.

(1469) was built by Cincinnati Car Co in February 1930, #3060, as Cincinnati & Lake Erie Ry 638.  It was sold as Central California Traction Co 10 in 1938 and sold to PE in 1947.  It was assigned 1469 but not used and scrapped in October 1948.

1495 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1906 as coach 400.  It was renumbered 826 as 1911 and rebuilt as express motor 1495 in 1940.  It was rebuilt as coach 826 in 1942 and returned as 1945 in 1944.  It was scrapped in 1949.

1496 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1904 as coach 397.  It was renumbered 823 in 1911 and rebuilt as express motor 1496 in 1940.  It was rebuilt as coach 823 in 1942 and returned as 1496 in 1944.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1497 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1904 as coach 362.  It was renumbered 859 in 1911 and rebuilt as express motor 1497 in 1940.  It was rebuilt back as coach 859 in 1942 and returned as 1497 in 1944.  It was scrapped in 1949.

1498 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1904 as 338.  It was renumbered  881 in 1911 and rebuilt in 1981,  It was rebuilt again in 1928 and rebuilt in 1940 as express motor 1498.  It was rebuilt back as coach 881 in 1942 and back as express motor 1498 in 1944.  It was sent to Travel Town but apparently was scrapped.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/26/2010

Memorial of St. Marie Victoire Therese Couderc

Twenty-Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The LORD watches over the sojourners;

He upholds the widow and the fatherless;

but the way of the wicked He brings to ruin.

--Psalm 146:9