Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Ry.

Passenger Cars

64 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1913.

67 was built by American Car Co in 1920, #1254, and scrapped in 1939.

71 was built by American Car Co in 1920, #1254, and scrapped in 1939.

102 was built by Stephenson Car Co in 1904 and rebuilt by American Car Co in 1928.  It was scrapped in 1954.

105 was built by Niles Car Co in 1909. #428. as 151, trailer.  It was rebuilt in 1918 as 105 and rebuilt by American Car Co in 1928.  It was scrapped in 1953.

106 was built by Niles Car Co in 1909, #427, and rebuilt by American Car Co in 1928.  It was scrapped in 1950.

109 was built by Cincinnati Car Co in 1908, #945, as Oneonta & Mohawk Valley Ry 62.,  It was sold as Crandic 62 in 1922 and renumbered 162 in 1923,  It was rebuilt as 109 in 1939 and scrapped in 1947.

110 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1930, #3055, as Cincinnati & Lake Erie 110.  It was sold to Crandic in 1939 and kept the same number.  It was was retired in 1954 and sold as a summer cabin.  The body was saved by Ed Blossom and sent to Electric City Museum in 2000.  It was scrapped in 2005.

111 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1930, #3055, as C&LE 111. It was sold to Crandic in 1939 and kept the same number. In 1954 it was sold to an individual and stored at Emporia, KS, until 1973. It was then donated to the Bay Area Electric Railway Association at Rio Vista, CA. It has been restored as Crandic 111.

116 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1930, #3055, as C&LE 116. It was sold to Crandic in 1939 and kept the same number. For a short period of time it operated in the C&LE red with CR&IC lettering. In 1954 it was sold to the Branford Trolley Museum and has been restored as C&LE 116.

117 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1930, #3055, as C&LE 117.  It was sold to Crandic in 1939 and kept the same number.  It was sold in 1954 and sent to individuals at Topton, PA.  It was scrapped in 2004.

118 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1930, #3055, as C&LE 118. It was sold to Crandic in 1939 and kept the same number. In 1954 it was sold to the Seashore Trolley Museum and is preserved as Crandic 118.

119 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1930, #3055, as C&LE 119.  It was sold to Crandic in 1939 and kept the same number.  In 1954 it was sold to Ohio Railway Museum and is preserved as C&LE 119.  It is stored outside with a tarp.

120 was built by Pullman in 1931, #6399, as Indiana Railroad 65. It was sold to the Crandic as 120 in 1941. In 1954 it was purchased as the first car of the Illinois Electric Railway Museum and restored as IRR 65.

164 was built by Cincinnati Car Co in 1911, #1350, as O&MV 64.  It was sold as CR&IC 64 in 1922 and renumbered 164 in 1923.  It was rebuilt as 78 in 1934 and retired in 1954.

Electric ended in 1953.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

3/4/2017

Memorial of Saint Basinus of Trier

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Act, and God will act, work and He will work.

---St. Joan of Arc