Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Chicago Rock Island & Pacific

Electro-Motive GP7 Diesels

 

430 was built in July 1950, #11682. FN 6109-1. It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on April 14, 1975 as 4425. It went to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to Chicago & North Western in February 1981 and entered service as 4100 on April 6, 1981. It was scrapped at Boise Locomotive on August 16, 1999.

432 was built in July 1950, #11684, FN 6109-3.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on July 12, 1976, as 4528.  It went to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4182 on August 26, 1981.  It was sold as D&IRR 25.

433 was built in July 1950, #11685, FN 6109-4. It was sold to Precision National and later to National Railway Passenger Corp as 783.

434 was built in July 1950, #11686, FN 6109-5.  It was sold as Precision National Corp 434.

435 was built in July 1950, #11687, FN 6109-6.  It was sold to Precision National Corp.

436 was built in August 1950, #11688, FN 6109-7.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 21, 1976, as 4515.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 15, 1981, as 4169.

437 was built in August 1950, #11689, FN 6109-8. It was sold to Precision National and later to Washington Terminal Co 81 in December 1981.

438 was built in August 1950, #11690, FN 6109-10.  It went to Chrome Locomotive and then to New England Southern as 302 in November 1985.  It was sold as Winnipesaukee & Pemigewasset Valley RR 302.

439 was built in August 1950, #11691, FN 6109-11. 

440 was built in August 1950, #11692, FN 6109-12. It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in December 1958 and went to Chrome Locomotive in February 1981.

1200 was built in June 1951, #14396, FN 6273-1. It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on March 31, 1975, as 4431. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 16, 1981, as 4106.

1201 was built in June 1951, #14397, FN 6273-2.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold as Washington Terminal Co 80 in December 1981.  It was transferred as National Railway Passenger Corp 784.

1203 was built in June 1951, #14399, FN 6273-4. It was rebuilt at Silvis on August 25, 1976, as 4534. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on June 8, 1981, as 4188 and was retired in 1994.

1207 was built in July 1951, #14403, FN 6273-8.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on August 9, 1976, as 4532.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981,  It entered service on Febuary 4, 1981, as 4186.

1208 was built in July 1951, #14404, FN 6273-9.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on September 20, 1976, as 4538.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on September 6, 1981, as 4192 and scrapped at Boise on September 13, 2000.

1209 was built in July 1951, #14405, FN 6273-10.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on February 6, 1976, as 4436.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on February 6, 1981, as 4111 and retired in 1994.

1210 was built in July 1951, #14406, FN 6273-11.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on January 14, 1976, as 4433.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on June 25, 1981, as 4108.

1212 was built in July 1951, #14506.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on January 22, 1975, as 4438.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on December 19, 1981, as 4113.

1213 was built in September 1951, #15172. It was rebuilt at Silvis on February 26, 1976, as 4446. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on July 20, 1981, as 4121.

1214 was built in September 1951, #15173, FN 5111-2.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on July 10, 1975, as 4500 "Rock Island Locomotive Engineer" and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on June 5, 1981, as 4154.

1215 was built in September 1951, #15174.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on May 5, 1976, as 4460.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on May 12, 1981, as 4135.  It was sold for scrap to Midwest Metallics.

1216 was built in September 1951, #15175. It was rebuilt at Silvis on June 8, 1976, as 4523. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on July 22, 1981, as 4177. It was retired May 9, 1981.

1217 was built in October 1951, #15176.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on March 25, 1976, as 4453.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on April 22, 1981, as 4128.  It was sold as Acadiana Ry 4128.

1218 was built in October 1951, #15177, FN 5111-6. It was rebuilt at Silvis on January 2, 1976, as 4502. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to the C&NW in February 1981. It entered service as 4156 on July 22, 1981. After retirement it was sold to a leasor who leased it to the Blacklands RR.

1220 was built in October 1951, #15179, FN 5111-8. It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 22, 1975, as 4444 and turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4119 on May 29, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4119 on January 12, 1989. It later became Wisconsin Central Ltd 4119.  It was sold to Motive Rail Inc as MRIX 4119.

1222 was built in October 1951, #15181, FN 5111-10. It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 13, 1976, as 4462. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was later sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on June 4, 1981, as 4137.

1223 was built in November 1951, #15182, FN 5111-11. It was rebuilt at Silvis on February 19, 1976, as 4505. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 26, 1981, as 4159, and was retired December 12, 1988. It was sold to FRVR as 4159 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4159 in 1993 and acquired by Minnesota Transportation Museum as MNTX 559 in 1998.  It was lettered as Soo Line RR 559 in 2008.

1225 was built in November 1951. #15184. It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on January 2, 1976, as 4427. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service as 4102 on April 1, 1981 and scrapped to Boise Locomotive on December 7, 1999.

1228 was built in December 1951, #15187. It was rebuilt at Silvis on December 31, 1975, as 4448. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 9, 1981, as 4123.

1229 was built in December 1951, #15188.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on July 20, 1976, as 4529.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on July 25, 1981, as 4183.

1230 was built in December 1951, #15189. It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 30, 1976, as 4458. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on October 19, 1981, as 4133 and was retired on December 12, 1988. It was sold to FRVRR as 4133 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4133.  It was scrapped in March 2008.

1231 was built in December 1951, #15190. It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 28, 1976, as 4522. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on March 3, 1981, as 4176.

1232 was built in December 1951, #15191. It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 7, 1976, as 4461. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on June 2, 1981, as 4136.

1233 was built in December 1951, #15192. It was rebuilt at Silvis on January 26, 1976, as 4435. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on August 5, 1981, as 4110.

1235 was built in December 1951, #15194.  It was built at Silvis on March 30, 1976, as 4513.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on February 24, 1981, as 4167.  It was retired on January 28, 1992.

1236 was built in December 1951, #15195.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on January 21, 1976, as 4436,  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on July 2, 1981, as 4109 and scrapped at Oelwein.

1252 was built in July 1952, #16461.  It was sold to Chrome Locomotive in February 1981 and apparently was scrapped.

1253 was built in July 1952, #16462.  It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on March 19, 1975, as 4459.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered on March 24, 1981, as 4134.

1254 was built in July 1952, #16463, FN 5136-5.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on June 28, 1976, as 4526.  It went to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4180 on March 16, 1981.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.

1255 was built in July 1952, #16464.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 18, 1976, as 4520.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on June 26, 1981, as 4174 and sold as Nittany & Bald Eagle RR 4174.

1257 was built in July 1952, #17466.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on February 2, 1976, as 4439.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on July 13, 1981, as 4114.

1259 was built in July 1952, #16468.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on October 21, 1976. as 4542.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on April 15, 1981, as 4196 and scrapped at Proviso on January 28, 1992.

1260 was built in July 1952, #16469.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 18, 1975, as 4508.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 7, 1981, as 4162 and retired in 1994.

1261 was built in July 1952, #16470.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on June 2, 1976, as 4465.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on April 8, 1981, as 4140.  It was scrapped at Boise on December 3, 1999.

1262 was built in July 1952, #16471.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on June 12, 1975, as 4509.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 19, 1981, as 4163. 

1263 was built in October 1952, #17594. It was rebuilt at Silvis on December 29, 1975, as 4501. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on May 13, 1981, as 4155.

1265 was built in October 1952, #17596.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on August 17, 1976, as 4533.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on April 27, 1981, as 4187.

1267 was built in October 1952, #17598.

1268 was built in October 1952, #17599.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on October 30, 1976, as 4544.  It went to Precision National in April 1984 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on February 26, 1981, as 4198.

1269 was built in October 1952, #17600. It was rebuilt at Silvis March 28, 1977, as 4547. It went to Precision National in April 1988 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on November 2, 1981, as 4201. It was scrapped at Boise Locomotive on December 2, 1999.

1270 was built in October 1952, #17601.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on June 11, 1976, as 4524.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 18, 1981, as 4178 and sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co. 

1271 was built in October 1952, #17602. It was rebuilt at Silvis on February 28, 1976, as 4507. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on August 12, 1981, as 4161 and sold as Hoosier Southern RR 466.

1272 was built in October 1952, #17603.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 30, 1976, as 4518.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 23, 1981, as 4172 and retired on January 28, 1992.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co in 1994.

1273 was built in November 1952, #17604.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on November 15, 1976, as 4546.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on September 11, 1981, as 4200.

1274 was built in November 1952, #17605.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 9, 1975, as 4517.  It was wrecked and scrapped.

1275 was built in November 1952, #17606. It was rebuilt at Silvis in December 30, 1976, as 4424 "John W Barriger III". It was sold to Cedar Rapids & Iowa City as 97 in 1981 and returned to Chrome Locomotives Co in 1986 as 97. It then was sold to Iowa Interstate as 400 in January 1988.

1276 was built in November 1952, #17607.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 27, 1976, as 4516.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered as 4170 on May 1, 1981.

1277 was built in November 1952, #17608.  It was wrecked and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in December 1960 and rebuilt at Silvis on April 9, 1977, as 4549.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered as 4203 on April 20, 1981.

1278 was built in November 1952, #17609.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on September 28, 1976, as 4539.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to CUNW in February 1981.  It entered as 4193 on September 17, 1981.

1279 was built in November 1952, #17610.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on March 31, 1977, as 4548.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered as 4202 on June 23, 1981.

1280 was built in November 1952, #17611.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on January 23, 1976, as 4503.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service as 4157 on August 7, 1981.

1281 was built in November 1952, #17612.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on September 9, 1976, as 4536.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on September 10, 1981 as 4190.

1282 was built in November 1952, #17613.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on November 9, 1976, as 4545 and it went to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4199 on May 4, 1981.  It was sold as D&IRR 26, and sold as Northern Plains RR 1905 in August 2011.

1284 was built in December 1952, #17615.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on October 27, 1976, as 4543.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on June 17, 1981, as 4197 and sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co in 1998.

1290 was built in December 1952, #17621. It was rebuilt at Silvis on March 10, 1976, as 4450. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 4, 1981, as 4125. It was later sold to EconoRail as 4125.

1292 was built in December 1952, #17623. It was rebuilt at Silvis on March 13, 1976, as 4451 and was turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service on March 13, 1981, as 4126. It later was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.

1295 was built in October 1953, #18277.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on May 20, 1976, as 4463.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was later sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on July 19, 1981, as 4138.

1296 was built in October 1953, #18278.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on June 25, 1976, as 4469.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was later sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on October 14, 1981, as 4144, and sold to scrap to Midwest Metallics.

1297 was built in October 1953, #18279.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on May 25, 1976, as 4464 and was turned to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service on February 5, 1981, as 4139.  It was retired on March 11, 1991.

 

1298 was built in October 1953, #18730. It was rebuilt at Silvis on March 16, 1997, as 4452 and was turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service on July 10, 1981, as 4127.

1306 was built in September 1952, #16453. It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 10, 1997, as 4554. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on September 25, 1981, as 4208.

4203 was built in June 1952, #14430, as Denver & Rio Grande Western 5105, Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to CRI&P as 4203 in November 1972 and rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on January 10, 1975, as 4488. It was renumbered 4474 on January 12, 1977, and went to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service June 1, 1981, as 4149. It was later sold as Nebkota Ry 49.

4204 was built in June 1952, #14431, as D&RGW 5106. Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to CRI&P as 4204 in November 1972 and sold as Precision National Corp 4204 in May 1977.

4205 was built in June 1952, #14432, as D&RGW 5107, Class DE B-B 60. It was sold to CRI&P as 4205 in November 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah on February 10, 1976 as 4441. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service May 17, 1981, as 4116. It was later sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.

4207 was built in June 1952, #16545, as D&RGW 5111, Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to CRI&P as 4207 on November 6, 1972, and sold as Precision National Corp 4207 in May 1977.  It was sold as C&NW 4462 in March 1980 and traded in to General Electric in May 1989.  It was scrapped by Pielet Bros Scrap Iron & Metal.

4208 was built in June 1952, #16546, as D&RGW 5112, Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to CRI&P as 4208 in November 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah on February 14, 1976, as 4442,  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981,  It entered service May 20, 1981, as 4117.

4209 was built in June 1952, #16547, as D&RGW 5113, Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to CRI&P as 4209 in November 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah on February 20, 1976, as 4443.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service March 18, 1981, as 4118 and scrapped at Boise on August 20, 1994.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/17/2016

Memorial of Saint François-Isidore Gagelin, martyred in Vietnam in 1833

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Our perfection does not consist of doing extraordinary things, but to do the ordinary well.

--Saint Gabriel Possenti